watch now

Author Topic: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)  (Read 21015 times)

sunshineandhurricane

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2017, 11:07:11 am »
Been using COSRX AHA/BHA. So far, I find it gentle to use. :)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2017, 11:46:06 pm »
I love acids from Muac. I am now using Mandelic/Salicylic acid and so far its the best thing that i applied to my face. I saw the difference on my second week. It's a bit drying but it really helps me in clearing blackheads.

I urge you to give it a try, it might change your life.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2017, 02:01:16 am »
pwede ko ba gamitin ang cosrx bha while also using tret? i'm thinking of using it on my off days sa tret which is every 3 days or medyo overkill na siya? mukhang effective siya sa kapatid ko so i wanna give it a try. tia!  :)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2017, 03:02:20 pm »
Pls. Try muac acid. Mandelic acid is my holy grail. I saw changes in 2 weeks time. You can also check make up alley for the reviews.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2017, 08:30:26 am »
Ano po marecommend niyo bha po for acne & pimples po?

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2017, 09:41:24 pm »
Been reading a lot of good raves about CosRX products. So nagiisip akong bumili ng AHA/BHA toner, Good Morning cleanser, and pimple patch.

Anyone who can give feedback regarding these products? :) Oily skin kasi ako, pimple-prone especially hormonal acne. I already have Avene products na super helpful pero plan ko na sa morning nalang yung CosRX, then evening yung Avene para di ma-immune ang skin.

And by the way, anong use nung BHA Power Liquid and yung AHA din na variant? Nakakaconfuse lang.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2017, 09:35:55 am »
Been reading some raves about Alpha Liquid Gold toner. Anyone who has used this? Im looking for a glycolic toner na magagamit ko for maintenance since nagcchemical peel ako once every month.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2017, 11:04:46 am »
^not a toner, it's a treatment.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2017, 11:15:41 am »
^not a toner, it's a treatment.

Isn't used as a toner? How is it applied? I thought its similar sa pixi glow tonic

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2017, 11:27:11 am »
^the nights you used it, no other treatment, serums, toner, moisturiser optional but you have to wait for best results.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2017, 12:39:18 pm »
^^ I sting so much from that one. I tried applying nothing else after, like what the makers of it suggests, but that was very drying for me so I would still pile on my usual products. I didn't get much benefit from it tbh.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2017, 02:03:52 pm »
Im using CosRX BHA for a month now.. On the 4th week ginawa kong every night.. it's very gentle, my skin sensitive type pa naman but no irritation or flakiness..

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2017, 09:02:07 pm »
Is it okay to use Pixi Glow Peel Pads every other night before C20 vitamin c serum? Or mas okay yung Glow Tonic?

Planning to try this every other night: Cetaphil cleanser, Glow Peel Pad (rinse after 2 mins daw) then wait for 30 mins before applying vitamin c serum. Or should I just use moisturizer or Missha Time Revolution Night Activator Ampoule?

Cant separate these two (pad and c20 serum), kasi every other night I use a cream with tretinoin content (Zaine products), and I cant remove Zaine cause this is my breakout savior. Lol.



« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:23:09 pm by ireneeey »

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2017, 02:50:26 pm »
Who here has already tried Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial? It costs 4950 sa mupstore and ang daming good feedback globally.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2017, 10:09:54 am »
I have both CosRx BHA blackhead power liquid and the CosRx AHA power liquid. I liked the BHA better because it does not peel my skin unlike its AHA counterpart. I think overexfoliated na rin siguro ako kaya I dont like the effects of AHA on my skin. But BHA is good, nakakakinis ng nose. I used it once a week but I will try to use it every other day na.

What I do is I just put AHA on my chin. I dont apply it on my cheeks na kahit I have whiteheads in that area kasi what happens is that it makes my skin rough tapos nagpe-peel. So sa chin area na lang para di obvious if ever my slight peeling.

Truth is, I'm getting tired of the cycle na some days peeling, other days makinis na facial skin. Kelan ba magiging everyday makinis ;D ;D ;D

ginger01

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2017, 10:21:38 am »
Been reading a lot of good raves about CosRX products. So nagiisip akong bumili ng AHA/BHA toner, Good Morning cleanser, and pimple patch.

Anyone who can give feedback regarding these products? :) ."


I am using CosRX pimple patch and i swear it is super effective in curing pimples especially the hormonal pimples. I tried it out of curiosity 😀

I also tried their AHA/BHA toner, it is gentle aand makes my skin clearer.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2017, 01:33:34 pm »
I introduced my CosRX AHA in my routine last friday. Bali, once a week lang muna, and pag AHA night i skip my BHA. My BHA kasi is daily: AM (spot treat, leave for 5-10mins then moisturizer) PM (whole face, 10-20mins then moisturizer and i apply a thin layer of vaseline na din for occlusive.
I don't do 20mins waiting time minsan lalo na when im in a hurry sa morning or antok na at night.

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2017, 02:14:26 pm »
Hello mga sis,
Kakastart ko lang po ng Cosrx Bha Blackhead Powder Liquid. Try ko muna ng 2x a week. Sana maging effective. :)

Meron po ba kayo marerecommend na AHA (glycolic or lactic acid) body lotion na readily available sa drugstores? Or kahit yung pwedeng i-order online sa lazada, shopee, beautymnl and the like. Karamihan po kasi ng nareresearch ko ay provided lang ng derma or mabibili lang sa US like neostrata, Alpha Hydrox at Paula's choice.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2017, 05:03:23 pm »
Anyone here can recommend a glycolic cream/solution?

My derma prescribed kasi glycogent kaso it's pricey. Hindi ko naman naask kung ano iba alternative kasi akala ko meeon pa ako glycogent na natira. Kaya sana ask ako ano maganda glycolic solution/cream pangalternate with tret. Thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close