watch now

Author Topic: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)  (Read 21084 times)

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2016, 10:17:00 am »
^ I think sis you can still do toner with masks so long as Di acid treatment mask mo, para Di madoble. So hydrating for example is okay.


Has anyone tried first aid beauty pads? Kamusta sila? I'm using liquid gold for almost a year now pero parang blah. Wala ako makita effect sakin, may blackheads pa the next day.. Could be na Sabay na rin face ko sa araw araw na glow tonic pero still imo it doesn't live up to the hype.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2016, 11:42:29 pm »
Alpha H Liquid Gold - going on 3 months usage and I'm loving it. My pigmentation of my teenage years has lightened and gotten smaller and there's an increased firmness on my face. It is working well with my other products. Natalo niya ang q-switch nd-yag lasers nasubukan ko sa bilis ng resulta and sa presyo. Minsan nga hindi ko na ginagamit ang P50 ko, I use the Neutrogena toner most of the time and no difference. Vacation ako for one week so hinto Liquid Gold; just nightly P50 and the glow has lessened a bit. Pag naubos ko na itong current bottle, I'll use the p50 for nightly use or get either the CosRX AHA or Mario Badescu to replace Liquid Gold para hindi masanay.

Hinto ko na Paula's Choice BHA ayaw ko ng oiliness after application and I get breakouts on the area above my eyebrow; I'm thinking of replacing it with CosRX or Badecasil.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:46:21 pm by ataypool »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2016, 12:11:50 pm »
^ Alpha-H is luurve!  :-* I've been using the night cream version of the Liquid Gold and I only have great things to say about it. Medyo mabilis lang siya maubos, and it is a bit pricey at more than P3700-ish. But all worth it. Will repurchase. :)

stradivarius

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2016, 03:24:31 pm »
Mario Badescu glycolic acid toner saved my skin from hormonal acne!! As in natuyo na lang sila tapos no deep scarring. I used this in conjunction with the enzyme cleansing gel, alternating with glycolic foaming wash. Nalimutan ko na kung yun nga yung tawag dun. Pero MB din sila. The pink drying lotion only made my acne worse. Pero itong triumvirate na to talaga ang sumalba sa balat ko. Wala na ako ngayon acne :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2016, 09:07:38 pm »
^^Gusto ko rin sana iyan kaya lang namamahalan ako. Mas matapang ba? I'll start using Retin-A .05 with my Liquid Gold hope I won't break out bad; if not I'll just purchase mga lighter AHA's like CosRX, Pixi, First Aid, Mario Badescu.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:59:57 pm by ataypool »

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2016, 09:37:57 pm »
Pag naubos ko na itong current bottle, I'll use the p50 for nightly use or get either the CosRX AHA or Mario Badescu to replace Liquid Gold para hindi masanay.

Bakit i re replace mo yung alpha H sis hindi ba sya pwede for long term use?


^ Alpha-H is luurve!  :-* I've been using the night cream version of the Liquid Gold and I only have great things to say about it. Medyo mabilis lang siya maubos, and it is a bit pricey at more than P3700-ish. But all worth it. Will repurchase. :)

Sis are you referring to Liquid Gold Rejuvenating cream?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2016, 10:50:23 pm »
^Uubusin ko lang muna my Liquid Gold kasi there's too many in the market now I want to try and from experience, long term use of 6 months or more, nahihinto iyong effectiveness, like what happened sa akin noon with my Neostrata na more than a year ko rin ginamit kasi nagustuhan ko pero hindi na nadagdagan iyong paglighten ng discolouration. I'm still going to use Liquid Gold which is definitely my main AHA, parang reserve or second-string players lang ibang products.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2016, 11:11:15 pm »
^
Thanks sa info. parang nabasa ko na rin yan dati na nawawala ang effectiveness nang long term use of 6 months or more. Thanks for reminding me again. Pag naubos ko P50 palitan ko rin muna nang liquid gold. Tret lang gagawin ko na mainstay.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:14:38 pm by pret_ty68 »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2016, 01:09:57 pm »
Can't wait to get my hands on ze Liquid Gold. :) Mejo mas kinakabahan ako kung mai-irritate skin ko kesa mageeffect on me or not, haha. The Alpha-H Rejuvenating Cream mukang mas concentrated yung Glycolic. If hindi mag-work yung every week Liquid Gold, mukang better bet to. Kaso naman the price. Hahaha buti sana kung mamigay ng sample muna. ::) ;D

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2016, 05:35:59 pm »
I got interested sa alpha h liquid gold when i watched yung video ni michelle dy sa youtube hehe. She raved about it and her skin is really good (without make-up)
Is this good for oily/acne skin? Daming good reviews din sa net.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2016, 08:33:20 pm »
Can I use P50? How much & wtb (pati online sana hehe)? :) How about kay mommy ko na 53 na? She doesn't have any skincare routine. Normal skin siya, wala namang dark spots, pero mej malaki ang closed comedones niya sa inner cheeks niya, lose skin din, wrinkles hmm wala masyado. More on the former. Or should I go with ampoule instead?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 07:05:37 am »
^P50 okay naman basta di ka allergic sa aspirin, I don't use it nightly kasi masakit pero meron versions for sensitive and mature skin. Mas mahal yata sa Pilipinas; meron dito thread about P50 saying na online mas mura. For your mum, P50 okay mas maganda haluan ng moisturisers, tretinoin, vit c and niacinamide; iyong closed comedone niya BHA treatment but for her, I will pick Liquid Gold kasi cheaper and it is a treatment for use twice a week, with P50 it is a toner every other day. Brightening and exfoliation pareho ang dalawa pero with firming, Liquid Gold helps.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 11:48:28 pm »
Got my Liquid Gold na. :) Will start with twice a week treatment, then after three or four weeks, I'll reintroduce tret and apply LG once a week nalang.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2016, 01:29:43 am »
^^Thank you sis ataypool! Mag-ipon na at mag research pa ko hehe.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2016, 07:26:17 am »
^^When I got my tret 2 weeks ago, I applied it the night after Liquid Gold. Every 3 nights silang 2 ngayon (in between my Korean products and oils). Ang ganda ng results. After a month ko na lang increase frequency ng tret. 

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2016, 01:56:54 pm »
^ Parang gusto ko tuloy mag-add ng oil, in between days lang din. Ano oil gamit mo? :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2016, 02:36:15 pm »
^In rotation, Antipodes Divine Face Oil, Swisse Argan Oil and Oshima Tsubaki Oil. Of the three, Antipodes ang rich consistency and strong, next day plump skin. The other two more of maintenance and booster for my moisturisers.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 11:08:16 pm »
I found a product which has BHA that works for me and that is Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pad. I have a question. Is it okay to use acids for a longer period of time like more than a month or two? Or i need to stop it for a while?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 11:48:12 pm »
^^ I need it as a booster lang din. I have argan sa stash ko, but I want to try Rosehip. That one has anti-aging and brightening properties daw eh, pero sana hindi naman overkill. Plano ko to buy and use lang for my eyes, pero will try na rin sa buong face. Thanks for the idea. :) Sana it helps lessen the irritation ng tret and AHA.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 07:00:34 am »
^Pag rosehip use sparingly. Skin therapist napuntahan ko noon said she saw a lot of her clients with orange faces due to rosehip. Siguro hindi nahugasan maayos or they use a lot in the morning after sun exposure, it oxidised on their faces.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close