watch now

Author Topic: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)  (Read 21062 times)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 05:19:11 pm »
^baka masyado nang matapang, sis. Nakalagay din sa label na wag isabay sa mga retinoids. :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 11:01:29 pm »
^Thank you sis. Nakalagay pala sa label. Iniisip ko na every other day ko lang gagamitin P50 alternate sila nang tret. So bale ganito ang magiging regimen ko.

Day 1 AM Skin Medica Vitamin C Serum
              VMV Armada SPF 45

          PM Tretinoin

Day 2  AM Skin Medica Vitamin C Serum
              VMV Armada SPF 45

          PM  P50
                Estee Lauder ANR
                Physiogel AI

What do you think sis? Sana may mag comment pa na sis natin na gumagamit nang P50 and tretinoin if ok yung above na regimen.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 01:02:57 pm »
^Looks okay. I don't use tretinoin, I've got a retinol serum. P50 kasi masakit after application, kaya naglalagay pa ako ng first treatment essence before my retinol serum, may kirot pa rin but next day ganda na ng skin.

Cookiemonster11

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 05:03:27 pm »
Anyone knows where to get Paula's choice here in PH? thanks!

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 12:57:58 pm »
^^ What's your retinol serum, ataypool? :) I might add either Missha's Time Revolution Night Repair something ampoule, OR Pixi's Overnight Glow serum. That, or Sunday Riley. Missha's and Pixi's are a lot cheaper than Sunday Riley's, though. I have various Estee Lauder serum na, but I'm curious about retinol serums. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 03:43:18 pm »
^I'm currently using Indeed Labs Retinol Reface; meron din akong Missha Night Revolution but haven't used it yet. Neutrogena's retinol serum I tried before, it's good too but I had to use it 2x a week due to flaking.

My first attempt to use Alpha-H Liquid Gold last night. I'm liking it so far, glowing skin today but ang sakit.

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2016, 04:41:29 pm »
Hi ladies!

just want to ask lang

I had a glycolic facial last weekend and it was my first time, it was recommended sakin kasi I had breakouts. It burns when applied and parang tingly especially sa cheeks. after 24 hours okay naman na but I noticed na medyo reddish yung face ko and yung mga pimples ko namumula sila. is this normal? di ba nasunog face ko? I am scared ;/

I have been using sunscreen and avoiding over sun exposure.


ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 08:42:28 pm »
^when my sister had a glycolic treatment in a salon, kailangan niya muna mag-glycolic serum for 2 weeks para masanay skin niya and to avoid sensitivity to a much stronger concentration. Lagi siyang red for 2 hours after the treatment, breakouts not much but healed quick. If you think na sobrang tagal na ng redness and ang breakouts just don't feel right, punta ka na lang sa dermatologist.

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 10:53:51 pm »
^thanks! mine medyo nawala na yung red sa entire face but since may pricking included sa facial before they applied the gylcolic acid medyo nag scab yung mga parts na may pimples and areas na na prick particularly sa cheeks and jaw area.

It's been 2 days today so by tomorrow I will decide na if I need to go back.


Update ko lang, turns out na normal na pala yun. I had 2 sessions already and 3rd na this sunday so far okay saken yung effect ng glycolic facial. :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:15:49 pm by avitot »

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:16 am »
Effective Sa akin BHA, gamit Ko ay acnedote toner and facial wash. So far controlled Yung acne Ko, may isa o dalawa minsan na cystic acne na lumalabas pero Hindi na tulad dati. Makapal mukha Ko kaya kaya nang face Ko pagsabayin BHA and 0.1% tretinoin na sunod sunod ang paglagay.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:17:01 am by happyscent »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 07:30:24 pm »
Aside from P50, what other Acid Toner is ALCOHOL FREE and readily available in the local market?

Currently using VMV Mandelic Acid and Monolaurin Toner. I love it, except that in contains alcohol which stings when my face is irritated from tretinoin use.

Thank you!

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:00 pm »
Hi, pa-usyoso lang. Tama ba, for white/blackheads ito? Pasok ba sa category na to yung AHA/BHA toner ng CosRx? Can I use it everyday?

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 03:28:08 pm »
Aside from P50, what other Acid Toner is ALCOHOL FREE and readily available in the local market?

Currently using VMV Mandelic Acid and Monolaurin Toner. I love it, except that in contains alcohol which stings when my face is irritated from tretinoin use.

Thank you!

The Proactiv toner is alcohol-free. It's 5% AHA (glycolic) and with the correct pH for exfoliation. I'm not happy with the proactiv system as a whole but this toner I really like.  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 07:55:07 pm »
^Ooooh thanks so much for this tip! =) Can I buy just the toner or the entire proactiv set? 5% is a perfect concentration for me! THANKS!

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »
Hi, pa-usyoso lang. Tama ba, for white/blackheads ito? Pasok ba sa category na to yung AHA/BHA toner ng CosRx? Can I use it everyday?


Pwede if you can tolerate it pero kung very dry and itchy bawasan mo na lang. Alam ko CosRX is not that strong kaya pwede din daily (the BHA for Korean products use the synthetic type, not as strong pero effective din naman according to reviews).

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2016, 10:36:20 am »
^^ You can purchase it individually, no need to buy the set.  :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2016, 01:17:03 pm »
i used glycolic acid cream 5 years ago.. i bought it from a dermatologist and my skin really loved it. kaso i stopped using this when i got pregnant. but i should try this again.. pansin ko lang, most acids from korean brands come in liquid form. may creams/lotion din kaya?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2016, 05:14:22 pm »
thanks so much littlemissbiatch!!

stradivarius

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2016, 08:34:22 am »
I started with CosRX AHA Whitehead toner. Isang use pa lang this week. sabi kasi gradual increase in usage lang.
I really hope maachieve ko din yung clear skin without PIH!

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Acids (AHA, BHA, PHA)
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2016, 06:09:21 pm »
First time to introduce acids: AHA & BHA (both from Cosrx)

21 y/o, oily skin, medyo exposed sa init pero I use SPF 50 pa+++ sa morning, dime size, 1x a day.

AHA yung una na mabibili + maintroduce, after 2 weeks BHA naman.

Other products that I'm using:
1. Bar soap cleanser (high ph, but to be changed into Cerave. Kaso sa Oct pa)
2. Missha FTE
3. Cosrx AHA/BHA treatment toner

(Paano twing sheet mask days, skip muna si AHA & BHA?)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close