watch now

Author Topic: One of most under rated movies - Risen  (Read 1770 times)

Chantal89

  • Guest
One of most under rated movies - Risen
« on: May 09, 2016, 08:43:51 pm »
Has anyone watched this movie? I have and sana mapanuod niyo din for the first time. Search it and get it. It is a tear jerker. Possible din magka change of heart mga iba sa inyo.

quinone

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:58:45 pm »
where did you watch sis? i am waiting for this since napanood ko yung trailer sa yotube kaso matagal nang walang madownload. ipapalabas ba dito or naipalabas na?

edit: downloading now, meron na palang nag upload. thanks for your post, it served as a reminder to check :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:08:53 pm by quinone »

mommybells

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:26 pm »
Really? I've been wanting to watch a good movie. Hope it's as good as you say it is  ;D

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 04:52:27 pm »
I think mababa lang ang budget for Risen and so the limited marketing and showing. Hindi ata napalabas dito ang Risen? I think the trailer was also kind of misleading. Sa una akala ko it's anti-Christ e and about some historical figure to prove that Jesus didn't rise, but I was so wrong. I was a bit bored sa simula or maybe I was just too tired and sleepy at that time hehe but the story will pick up.

If you like this, I suggest for you to also watch The Young Messiah. Same concept pero about the young Jesus naman.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 05:42:05 pm »
kala ko story to ni Paul hindi pala...


@ sis quinone, pwede malaman sis saan ka nakapag download?

quinone

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 02:05:37 am »
^sorry late reply. Torrent...hope i did not break any forum rules  :-\

a bit offtopic:
The Young Messiah is showing ata ngayon sa sine?
Dun naman sa movie na Last Days in the Desert hindi raw maganda according sa review ni Fr. Robert Barron

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 03:31:02 am »
^Was looking for this movie kaso wala pa rin. The trailer looks good tho.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: One of most under rated movies - Risen
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 12:30:24 pm »
yep sa torrent meron nga..salamat sis quinone..

meron na din na dadownload na Young Messiah sa torrent.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close