watch now

Author Topic: Anti-Bacterial Soap  (Read 2206 times)

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Anti-Bacterial Soap
« on: May 06, 2016, 10:39:04 am »
Any effective anti bacterial soap you guys can recommend? Hindi ko gusto ang safeguard, hirap gamitin kasi hindi siya mabula.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Bacterial Soap
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:59:12 pm »
Antabax soap which can be bought only in S&R i think.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Bacterial Soap
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 09:37:38 pm »
I'm not with good terms with Safeguard din, haha. Nag-ooily ako, at di ko type yung strong scent ng safeguard :) Greencross- Works best for me, been using it since last year.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Bacterial Soap
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 10:48:34 pm »
I'm a germ freak so I used to buy anything anti-bac. Until I read that triclosan may cause cancer, according to their studies with mice. These ingredients are not harmful in small doses but what about for people like me who use it so many times in a day? That's why I have been very O.A. in reading the ingredients in the anti-bacs I buy.

For body wash, Shokubutsu Anti-bacterial Rejuvenating & Purifying. It also has the least chemicals compared to other commercial body wash in the market. Tried HHN before and, although 100% natural ingredients sya, hindi ko kasi kaya talaga yun hindi nagfo-foam sa body. Feeling ko hindi ako nalinis talaga. 

For hand wash, home surface and floor cleaners, I use Method products that are anti-bac. They're all-natural din.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Bacterial Soap
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 10:22:07 am »
Please don't use anti-bacterial stuff. How we have abused it has spawned strains of bacteria that are even more resistant to antibiotics.

Anti-bacterial soaps have not been proven to be any more effective than regular soap. You're better off washing your hands on a more regular basis and strengthening your immune system with proper diet/exercise rather than trying to kill all bacteria around us.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Anti-Bacterial Soap
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 10:35:40 am »
^ Thanks for the knowledge, sis! What about using alchohol? I use them on cleaning everything around me like my office table every morning, etc.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close