watch now

Author Topic: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4  (Read 41303 times)

cybelekronos

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2016, 12:24:17 pm »
annoying kapitbahay grrrr ka talaga  >:(

sakit ng ulo ko na huhuhuhu  :'(

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2016, 06:54:34 am »
^ waaaaa haha ano plano mo now bro? revenge ba?  ;D

I want to but I don't want to waste my time on her. Back to dating scene for the nth time.
OKC, Tinder, POF, SA, and etc. na! Hahaha.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2016, 07:45:47 am »
^ That's cool, bro. Keep trying! Join a book club! A fight club! I dunno! Just get yourself out there!  8)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2016, 10:42:03 am »
^ I was able to chat with someone recently but... TORONTO. Hahaha. Find love wherever it takes!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2016, 11:57:59 am »

It is said that when you look for, and chase love, or are so desperate to look for it, it will evade you. :)

also, please dont hug me so tight, I can feel your boner, and it hurts wtf! X_x Youre not my boyfriend, and while this is flattering, it is unsettling hahah I dont welcome boners not from my boyfriend hahhahah

cybelekronos

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2016, 12:13:26 pm »
sad  :'(

sold out agad ang scheds sa korean school..


TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2016, 12:17:01 pm »
@minatay91, sinasadya niya yun at uulit ulitin niya yun hanggat hindi mo sinasaway yung pag-hug niya. teka bakit may pa-hug hug pa kasi? :P

^ I was able to chat with someone recently but... TORONTO. Hahaha. Find love wherever it takes!
Wala ka bang napupusuan diyan sa inyo? Mga friends mo or gfs nila  baka may ireto sa iyo..

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2016, 02:42:22 pm »
People are obsessed! Kaloka. Pinapacomplicate ang bagay na kung tutuusin eh human nature naman. Hahaha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2016, 03:14:07 pm »
@TomHansen
He even asked me that question, "Why did you let me hug you?" ( coz I suddenly stopped and withdrawn when I felt that he was gonna take it to the next level)
To be honest with you? Pakipot lang. :)  And I like being hugged by an attractive guy. I like him, but not THAT much. Pero I never had any plans of being physically intimate. :-\ I didnt know he was getting so turned on by hugs, I didnt expect it I guess. LOL? So the option was... to hug while sitting on a chair. Seriously, that boner kept hitting the wrong spot. hahah ansama ko no? Paasa much :|

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2016, 04:35:08 pm »
^ Or mas maganda wala na lang hug? Mabilis talaga maturn-on ang guy and panigurado susubok at susubok yun sa "special hug" niya.. LOL Ewan ko sis, single ka naman ata and alam mo naman ginagawa mo. If kinikilig ka or naeexcite sa pag-hug niya ikaw ang bahala pero paalala lang, hindi yun normal and if you're doing something that's not normal asahan mo pagtagal magkakaproblema ka. Bumili ka ng malaking stufftoy yun ang i-hug mo..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2016, 08:04:53 pm »
^ I find it funny sis na you mentioned buying a stuffed toy, because I have a body pillow just for hugging ahahaah and a ton of giant stuffed toys. @_@ Yes, and I appreciate the reminder. :) Thanks. hehe

Busted ko na siya eh, I said I like you as a friend, but you can hug me like a close friend. Umaasa ata siya. eek LOL
sana bumalik na siya sa "asawa" niya, este, mother of his kids.

hopefully, this is the last. I thought he was leaving this week,but he got extended. damn hahaha

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2016, 11:54:15 pm »
Wala ka bang napupusuan diyan sa inyo? Mga friends mo or gfs nila  baka may ireto sa iyo..

Wala eh. Mahirap dito. Iba mentality so I gotta find the right type of person. With friends or their gf, wala rin. I also have a friend who's single so parang unahan ata kami makahanap ng liligawan. Haha. I don't mind the distance but natrauma nako sa poser. Haha

Kensi

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2016, 12:28:52 am »
6 na oras na mula nung nagtext ka. Magparamdam ka naman. Mukhang wala kang balak umuwi.

lisse

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2016, 12:32:30 am »
Wala eh. Mahirap dito. Iba mentality so I gotta find the right type of person. With friends or their gf, wala rin. I also have a friend who's single so parang unahan ata kami makahanap ng liligawan. Haha. I don't mind the distance but natrauma nako sa poser. Haha

San ka ba bro?

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2016, 12:35:44 am »
pasimple pa yung isa dito sa pagco-comment ayaw pahalata kung sino talaga ang gusto niya.  the insinuation of cheating (when will this stop! )is wrapped/hidden inside the praises of the majority's choice.   but anybody can tell the praises is not sincere,  it's just being used as a vehicle to do their mind-conditioning.  wala kayong maloloko dito, most gts here are smart enough to see thru the fake comments.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2016, 04:05:15 am »
^^ San Francisco.  ;)

lisse

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2016, 04:11:41 am »
^awts, layo Midwest Kami.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2016, 02:06:53 pm »
A little bit teary eyed from the "Salamat Miriam" posts.

http://says.com/ph/news/11-times-netizens-made-us-cry-over-salamatmiriam-posts

:( ...

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2016, 02:20:10 pm »
i crave kitkaaat. makaligo na nga.

arkimommy

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 4
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2016, 07:14:08 pm »
Pagod na pagod na ako. 😩

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close