Author Topic: marrying age for you?????  (Read 10368 times)

RoadrunnerXCX

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2017, 09:07:29 am »
no specific age for me basta when the guy is ready to commit for life to become reponsible and loving husband. madali kasi mga babae  mag adapt even if we enjoy our life being single we are always willing to give it up in the name of love.

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2017, 01:32:04 am »
I agree. It's not about numbers. As long as you're responsible, have a stable source of income, emotionally ready, then go. May kilala kasi ako na ang bata nag-asawa and okay naman sila. Meron namang nasa "ideal" age, pero naghiwalay din agad.

Roserose13

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2017, 01:10:30 pm »
I married at the age of 27. Si husband is 25. I think its ideal yung 27 for women especially if planning to have more kids. But men siguro dapat around 30.

AprilGal26

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2017, 12:58:45 am »
I'm married and separated as well  :P
I guess for girls, 26 and up
For men, 30 and up  ;)

That is based on my experience and lots of conversations with other men and women who were married :)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2017, 06:58:59 am »
got married at 21 3/4, he was 22.  dapat nga 21 lang,  e hindi kami pinayagaan,  totoo, nagpaalam kami sa parents nya.  so we did the next best thing,  we eloped na lang, lol.
i didn't mind getting married early but i would have preferred to wait til 30 to have kids.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2017, 10:36:20 am »
sabi ko noon 27 magpapakasal na ako...


ngayong 27 na ako, tawa na lang ako. inadjust ko na lang to 30. madali naman ako kausap e. hahahaha! yan na ang ideal marrying age ko.  ;D

Mrs.Stark12

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2017, 08:14:06 pm »
For me, kung kelan ka ready talaga, financially, emotionally, spiritually at mentally. At dapat both parties kung meron mang mga past relationships, dapat both of them nakapagmove on na talaga. Siguro dapat tumagal muna yun relasyon kahit at least 2-3 years before nyo isipin magpakasal.

Share ko lang about my cousin, it was her dream to get married at the age of 25. She was in a long term relationship with a high school sweetheart. And since matagal na sila, everyone is kinda expecting for them to get married and end up together. And si  cousin din kasi, sobrang vocal of how much he loves the guy, as in super post sia ng photos and sweet-nothings in social media, friendster pa nuon, pero si boyfie (ex na nya now) wala lang, di showy, or probably that time, nagloloko na.
Then finally they broke up, siempre my cousin was devastated, she had pressed-released pa naman sa family that they were getting married on a particular year, and that is her 25th year of age nga.But yun nga, fate had her met some guy, na all-devoted sa kanya. And they married in an instant, i think a year after being together lang, nagpakasal na.
But now, my cousin is regretting her sudden decision. Okay naman yung hubby nya, he loves her so much, provides for her and their kids. But she feels he doesn't love him anymore, and that she didn't really enjoyed her life, and sometimes she's saying na namimiss nya yun ex-boyfriend nya, na may family na rin naman now kung tutuusin.

I'm worried kasi baka gumawa si cousin ng di maganda. Lately kasi kahit wala naman ginagawa talaga si hubby nya, madalas nyang inaaway just because sinusumpuhang lang sia ng kabaliwan at kagagahan nya. [

Faina

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2017, 11:40:49 am »
We're planning to get married on our 10th year anniversary, I will be 26 years old by then. Had I not been caught up with my studies we would have opted to get married earlier. I really want to get married not later than my mid twenties, because I want to try for a child right away. We have decided to try for kids once we get married (sana nga honeymoon baby  ;D). The reason for this is that I don't want to have that much of an age gap between my child and I. My mum had me at 24, we really were on the same wavelength. We think alike, like the same activities, and she can give me advice that can be related to both her and my generation. Sometimes older generations have different views and ways of living na, and it can cause misunderstandings or miscommunication. I want to be able to have the same kind of relationship I had with my mum sa magiging anak ko. I want him/her to be comfortable and assured that I will understand because I can relate. I want to be able to share the same hobbies and be able to keep up with it, whether that may be shopping or sports.

So yung post ko mukhang medyo nalihis sa topic pero yan talaga ang reason why I'd prefer to get married early  ;D If lucky enough sana nga magkatotoo ang plans.

michie25

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2017, 04:31:21 pm »
When i was young, i really want to get married at 24 because i want to have kids habang bata pa ako. But when i reach 24, my boyfriend that time is still unstable financially, so cancel na ang dream na 24 ikasal. I've waited for him and now I'm 27 and getting married next year! :)

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2017, 05:01:52 pm »
sabi ko noon, 27-28 is my ideal age to marry. im 27 now and will turn 28 in 4 months so tawa na lang. hahahaha!

but seriously, mas narealize ko na it will be better for me to get married by early 30s na lang. at least i'll have more money, i can provide more for my children. naisip ko din noon yung age ko pag ganitong age na yung anak ko. pero who cares di ba? at least di ka hirap magpalaki ng bata in terms of gastos. honestly, right now kasi i cant afford to have kids kasi im still paying for my car loan, i have enough pero hindi extra para may pambili ng kung anong gamit ng baby weekly. 3 yrs pa sya then maybe i'll think about getting married na. but kids would be +2 yrs after getting married pa. i prefer stability over sa age ng anak ko. and challenge din yun sa sarili ko na kung gusto ko abutan mga apo ko, i should take care of my health so i would live longer. complications sa panganganak? minsan kahit 20s, hirap mabuntis. nasa kung pano mo na din aalagaan sarili mo dyan. ang mahalaga, you are ready emotionally and financially kesa sa age mo magbuntis.

nessy

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 01:26:00 pm »
I'm 34 now turning 35 in 7 months time. Single, no kids. When I was younger, I used to think na dapat mga 25-27 married na ko pero yun nga til now single pa rin. So, I do not think there is an ideal age for marrying. So long na matured ka na, financially and emotionally stable, and make sure na yung partner mo is matured and emotionally and lalo na financially stable, go na. Pero tulad nga ng sabe mg Mom ko, "Ang pag aasawa ay blessing yan from God. Ipagpanata mo."

MayVerona

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 03:46:37 pm »
sa aken mga ka sis ideal age ko is 28 pero mag ka baby 30 para may ipon na kmi ni hubby para sa future namen at sana magawa ko muna namen lahat ng pwedeng gawin na wala pang iniisip na baby kasi pag nag ka baby na dapat focus na kame doon eh ilang taon pa kami bago namen magawa ulit yun diba tee hee!

momlory

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2017, 10:28:04 am »
when i was on my early 20's ideal age for me is early 30s since ang dami ko pang gusto gawin.

Heto na im 30s na since breadwinner kami pareho ng husband ko pahirapan makaipon sa kasal pa lang.

after we have successfully been married sa wakas kahit papaano nakawala kami ng konti sa pagigiging bread winner. Obviously gulo ito lalo na sa family of free loaders

At heto pa Here's the problem though we need to step back para makaipon ng house etc. Baby saka na.

Heto na nga we where 33 na hirap kami makabuo ng baby then we realized matanda na kami pareho by the time na magmature si baby physical wise.

If I where to turn back time sana early 20s ako nagasawa since hindi magbabago ang pagiging breadwinner how much you do. Kahit bigyan mo pa sila ng business etc aasa at aasa pa rin sayo.

Nothing changed sayang ang oras. Pero what can we do since past is past. Live in the moment kahit hirap doble kayod pa rin for our 2 extended family and our own family.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:32:36 am by momlory »

purple_leigh97

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2017, 11:20:38 am »
27 sa akin

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2017, 11:32:04 am »
Dati sabi ko early 30?s although i had a bf at the time i don?t feel like i?m ready and neither is he kasi nasa 20?s lang siya.

Next year i?m 39, my fiance and i plan on getting married in december.

It?s should not be about the age, it?s really the feeling and the status of your relationship. Most importantly the kind of person you are marrying. Does he/she have the set of values na gusto mo sa isang tao?  Will he/she make a good parent for your kid/kids?

It should be organic not forced. Yung para bang kasi mahal na mahal niyo isa?t isa and this is really the best person for you. You can imagine spending the rest of your life with this person na kahit anong mangyari you know you have each others back. They inspire you to be the best version of yourslef.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2018, 05:08:25 pm »
I was 22 when we got married, my husband was just 26 then.. 23 ako when I gave birth to my son. Now, my son is 4 years old and grabe! nakakapagod pala talaga mag alaga ng bata and I am glad na malakas pa ko to take care and play with him PLUS to do household chores. Kung ngayon palang medyo napapagod na ko, how much more kung medyo mas matanda na ko.. Plus naglalabasan na rin yung mga sakit ko so for me, no regrets that I got married and had a child early.

Some people nanghihinayang nung magpapakasal na ko kasi I was too Young pa daw and malayo pa daw mararating ko career wise. Dapat daw pagsawaaan ko muna ang pagiging single. Pero mas priority ko ang family over career. Naiisip ko kasi pag malapit na mamatay ang isang tao, di naman niya sasabihin ? sana naging doctor/lawyer/ or naging mas mayaman ako?.. but he/she may say ? i wish I spent more time with my family?.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:23:45 am by lordknight_aiz.18 »

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 11:51:08 am »
^ok lang yan, imagine when you?re in your 40s, wala ka ng pinag-aaral na anak, graduate na. Maaga kayo pwede relax relax na lang ni hubby.😆


My parents got married at 21&22. So, growing up, i was thinking maybe that?s a good age to marry. But nung college na ako i realized it was still too young pala. I wanted to do alot of things pa. Na-move sa 25, & got married at 26.

AsunaYuuki

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2018, 01:02:30 pm »
Before I used to think na by the age of 24, I want to get married and have my own family already. Looking back natatawa na lang ako kasi I'm in my late 20s now at ang dami ko pang gustong gawin. Marriage can wait :)

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2018, 02:29:36 pm »
29 years old. Kasi dapat mabuntis ako at manganak by 2024.

Syempre you really can't tell, it's all in God's plan and will pero wala naman masama mag rough estimate at magplano haha xD ;D :P 8)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2018, 12:57:18 pm »
Dati naisip ko, I wanted to get married at the age of 28. True enough nagkatotoo. Kasi I wanted to have a kid na before I reach 30. Now, I'm 29 and currently 37 weeks preggy. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close