Author Topic: marrying age for you?????  (Read 10347 times)

sweetgirl

  • Guest
marrying age for you?????
« on: May 03, 2016, 03:48:59 am »
What is the ideal marrying age for you guys and girls? if you are already married, what age did you get married?  :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:24:45 am »

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 06:45:22 am »
^^ako after college gusto ko na talaga magpakasal HAHAHA :p Pero ideally 24-25 y/o yung gusto ko talaga. Kinasal ako 26 hehe so not bad :p

missyA

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 03:49:32 pm »
I've read na best age to marry daw is not later than age 27.   :o

sexykhuletzky

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 03:54:42 pm »
28 sana. Kaso nalipasan na, ni wala ngang boypren. Lol!

ece

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 05:19:17 pm »
plan ko noon, 27-28 sana, di natupad, naging 29.  ;D

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:35 pm »
30 years old sana but I got married at 27 to everyone's surprise. Hehe.

Aftergl0w

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 10:42:39 pm »
28, which I'm glad matutupad ko a few weeks from now. ;D

Then again, what really matters is you must be emotionally, mentally and financially ready. When you're sure of your partner and you don't have any hang-ups in life, and you feel like getting married is something that will direct you to the right path with the right reasons rather than hinder you from fulfilling your dreams, then get married!


imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 05:23:17 pm »
^25 sana kaso na-delay ng 10 years bago ko nakilala ang tunay kong pag-ibig  ;)

googoo

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 12:23:54 am »
The right age for you to get married is when you are ready sis  :-*  I have read that it is encouraged to get married and have kids after 30 when you are both mature and responsible enough to care for a baby and support his or her needs.  Dami na rin gastos so you just have to be wise about it.

sweetgirl

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 02:16:46 am »
Thanks for your reply guys... keep it coming :)

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 04:53:16 am »
Your marrying age is when you meet the RIGHT person and when the two of you decide on building a life TOGETHER :) there is no other formula than that, just luck/destiny/fate and timing talaga.

If you have had a childhood sweetheart and you know he/she is the one for you, marry when you're both financially secure - meaning both of you have incomes and can take care of yourselves, especially if you're planning to have kids.

If you're single and looking, don't marry someone just because you're at a "certain age" and scared of being alone. That's one of the worst decisions one could possibly make in life.

I'd rather be single than married and miserable. At least if I'm single, it's easier to make choices in life and be responsible for my own happiness and future :)

karenkaren27

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 07:03:01 am »
29-30

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 10:35:46 am »
Your marrying age is when you meet the RIGHT person and when the two of you decide on building a life TOGETHER :) there is no other formula than that, just luck/destiny/fate and timing talaga.

Correct. It really just comes. I got married earlier than I planned and no I am not pregnant. We knew we had to be married so getting married was really a leap of faith for me. Steph Curry was 23 when he married Ayesha who was 22 at that time. So talagang wala sa number yan if you think of it deeply.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 04:55:27 am »
25 yrs old ako nung kinasal. That time, parang ayaw pa maniwala ng mga tao na nagpakasal na ako haha! akala pa nga nung iba, buntis ako kaya nagpakasal ako, sabi pa ng iba, baka daw iregret ko kasi masyado pa daw bata.

well, 6yrs after, wala akong regrets. In fact, up to this day, I'm thankful na I got married at age 25.

I think wala naman talagang specific marrying age. When you find the right person, then yun na yun. :) hindi ko naman sinasabi na kahit 18 palang at hindi pa tapos mag aral e magpakasal ha :D syempre dapat kahit papaano naman, matured na mag isip at nakapag handa kahit papano. :)

For me lang, getting married kasi is not just about finding the right person e, dapat alam mo na malaking responsibility ang pagpapakasal. Hindi dapat aasa sa parents when it comes to building your family. In short, kapag nagpakasal ka, it is because you also know, kaya mo na tumayo sa sarili mong paa. :)

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 09:06:29 am »
sarsingkit and izabelle - I'm glad you found the loves of your lives at an early age. I got married in my mid-30s na but absolutely no regrets. I'm glad I waited for the ONE and I didn't settle back then.

irish_pearl

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 10:44:01 pm »
Im 27 when we got married, but ideal marrying age for me is at 25 sana, since we are not ready at that time yet.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 09:33:24 pm »
@luckypal and @ izabelle - i sooo agree with you. Never settle. That's what I have always told my friends. If you're getting married, then marry because you (the two of you) knows and want tonget married and spend each and every wajing moment with each other.  I got married in my mid30's as well. I didn't regret it.. so far hahaha... when we got together, we knew that we wanted to spend our lives together.  Wala nang pa experiment experiment, walang second thoughts.  Our frame of mind, at that point, was it couldn't get any worse than this, itncouldn't get any better.. and if it did.. oh what joy hehe.... i had a few proposals before, but ramdam ko na they weren't the one.. I know now na if I settled then, I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am today. :D

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 04:32:06 am »
^Missus O - I can relate! I've had other proposals before but I just knew in my heart that they weren't the one. Every day I'm grateful to have this gift of happiness and love :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: marrying age for you?????
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 06:00:52 am »
Mid-20's kasi may work naman na sa ganoong edad, ano pang hihintayin if nagmamahalan pa kayo? Hinihintay pa bang nagka milyones bago magpakasal.
Nung nasa mid-20's ako wala pa rin sa isip ko na magpakasal kasi career woman kuno at masisira ang figure, ngayon nasa 32 y/o na ako inisip sana pala dati pa ako nagpakasal at nag anak para naman makasama ko pa ng matagal ang magiging anak ko at makita pa nya mga lolo at lola nya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close