We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis angela.cat - you may want to check out - Airwaves Professional Sounds and Lights. They are based in Cavite.
Hello ladies! Feeling accomplished kami ngayon ni h2b We went to Kasalang Tagaytay Bridal Fair and were able to book our P/V (A&A Photography), OTD (Zenith) and L&S supplier (Artuz 101). Yey! This is our first bridal fair sa aming wedding preps journey hehe and looking forward to our next.
Hi! I hope somebody can recommend a venue to parang into the woods ang peg. I'm currently looking for a place in South na parang zambawood ang datingan wala ako makita so far puro madamo lang garden type. Thanks!
Yay, thanks iana_umali I already messaged them and I have na the rates. Thank you!
Sis, you may check The Forest Barn in Cavite. Near Tagaytay din ata ito. I think pasok sya sa peg na hinahanap mo