We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis girlush! Ganun pala so one less requirement na kmi kasi no need for seminar. May choir din ang OLLP sis I think 3,500 ang fee nila. Bawal ang use ng bubble machine pinaalala yan sa amin sa Precana nakakastain daw kasi sa pews tska sa carpet sis.I already emailed you a copy of my checklist pala..
Ziyi - Hi sis! Can I please have a copy of the missalette? I'll send you a PM for my email add.. Thank you in advance sis!
^got it sis. Thank you! Are you getting the choir? Or may iba kang kinuha sis?