watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Game of Thrones  (Read 44291 times)

louvieee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #380 on: May 06, 2019, 02:49:31 pm »
I think Daenerys will be full on Mad Queen. Dami ng nawala sa kanya.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #381 on: May 07, 2019, 12:45:01 am »
Missandei. </3

Also, the last episode sealed the deal for me for being an anti-Jon follower. He didn't even pet or hugged Ghost!!! After everything Ghost has done for him. Nanggigil talaga ako!!! lol. He's too in love and blinded by Dany. I have a feeling he's going to die in the end. Parang premonition na nga nung nagpaalam siya sa mga friends niya tapos he left Winterfell.

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #382 on: May 07, 2019, 01:54:22 am »
Ako naman I think the opposite about Jon Snow, he is actually getting stronger as it really dawns on him that he is the rightful heir to the throne.  Dany, on the other hand, is the one getting 'weaker'. She has been uprooted from her 'comfort zone', she is in a strange place surrounded by more strangers, she had lost two of her most loyal subjects - unti-unti nyang nakikita na Westeros is not just there for the taking - she has to literally face both foes...and friends to win it.

Nagtaka din ako why Jon is aloof with his direwolf compared to the other Stark kids who are very much connected to theirs - then I realized, na ay oo nga pala, he is also a Targaryen, so he probably has a stronger connection and love for dragons. He probably doesn't know yet na namatay na si Rhaegal because he is traveling by land. Would love to see how he takes the news sa next episode. 

Mukhang llamado sa laban si Cersei this time - I am curious how Dany and friends would win the throne this time. Or would it be Dany...or someone else who takes it?

 

tealover

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #383 on: May 07, 2019, 01:42:35 pm »
I used to be huge fan of our mother of dragons but with the latest episodes,

I can't help but like sansa better. I feel Jon should be better as the king of the 7th kingdoms as he has no greed or I hope so.

I feel Daenerys is just not fit. She get's to emotional with her decisions.

avitot

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2019, 01:32:57 pm »
I wonder what the final episode's ending would be...thinking of it makes me sad na :(


I am hoping that Jon snow will still claim to rule the 7 kingdom and si Dany mag give way na. Curious how they can defeat Cersei though.. medyo prepared si madam e

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #385 on: May 10, 2019, 01:33:23 am »
I feel like Dany's going to die in the end. I kinda want Jon Snow to kill her para mafulfill yung Azor Ahai prophecy. lol. Jon sa tingin ko will either die or join the Wildlings or rebuild The Wall and be the Night's Watch Commander again - I'm sure he won't be King because he will refuse it, he's too much of a softie to rule. lol

Tyrion might be the "surprise" major death just because his character is loved by a lot of people. Varys will die for sure. Cersei and Jaime will die for sure. Feeling ko it's either one of the Stark kids who gets to rule the 7 kingdoms or ididivide na lang talaga nila yung 7 kingdoms with each kingdom having a different ruler.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #386 on: May 11, 2019, 06:56:23 am »
Sana Jaime is on his way to KL to kill Cersei. Medyo na-off na ko parang lazy yung writing nitong huli. Like yung eksena sa pagsabi kila Sansa and Arya. na-cringe ako sa paulit ulit nilang "we're family, you're our brother" before i-reveal na Targaryen sya. Tapos ganon lang "tell them".
Pati nung pagkasabi ni Sansa kay Tyrion, may pagka soap opera lang ang dating. Ang hirap explain. 
Anyway para na ngang mad queen si Dany. Dun na lang talaga umikot mundo nya, parang tantrums level lang na "ah basta, gusto ko ko uupo sa iron throne".
Si Gendry pa man din gusto kong maging king haha. Pero masyadong minor character.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:08:13 am by tomatostellar »

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #387 on: May 11, 2019, 07:26:45 am »
^as far as I know iba na un script writer ng last season kaya naging 6 episodes lang.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #388 on: May 11, 2019, 10:46:49 am »
Sa totoo lang, and I might be in the minority here, sawa na ako sa mga drama ng mga lannisters. But I want tyrion to have a happy ending. Please give it to him, LOL. Also worried for drogon. At this point, medyo iniisip ko if bran or arya will still play a major role in how things will turn out in the end, or cersei or jon/dany-centric na lang ba talaga ang mga natitirang episodes.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2019, 01:13:08 pm »
^ happy ending ? Error 404 lol

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2019, 10:05:17 am »
Dany is a Mad Queen. The look on Tyrion, Ser Davos, and Jon's face nung nagstart si Dany.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #391 on: May 14, 2019, 10:27:17 am »
Mad Queen nga ang dating ni Dany. Mga kakampi nya nagulat sa ginawa nya. I have feeling na baka mamatay si Dany either si Jon or Arya ang papatay sa kanya.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2019, 10:45:51 am »
Medyo can relate ako kay Dany sa nangyari, haha, meaning that she just lost missandei and jorah, tapos kahit yung relationship nila ni jon on the rocks na, and she has to struggle to be accepted by the north pa, and now that she had cersei almost defeated at pwede na sya maghiganti and syempre balik memories of king's landing din, nag-snap na lang siguro talaga! It's totally wrong and syempre we all know hindi naman talaga easy ang buhay na pinili ni dany so dapat kayanin nya lahat yan, but I think that series of events can unhinge almost anyone.

The lannister twins...did not like them really, but I think it's bittersweet that they were together that moment.

Can't imagine what will happen sa finale. Parang hindi ko maimagine sino sa kanila, hindi rin naman kasi ako 100% boto kay jon, LOL, that's just me.

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2019, 11:01:39 am »
Feeling ko din nga may gagawin si Arya sa finale. And Dany, baka mamatay din sya.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2019, 11:19:32 am »
Dothrakis are immortals
Unsullied multiplies
I won't be surpised na sa next episode eh 90% ng tao sa KL eh buhay
lols
ang useless ng Golden Company, sinayang lang.

ano ginagawa ni Arya sa buong episode? but it makes sense din, convincing reason for her to kill Dany

So far the leaks are correct, goodluck sa finale ahaha
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:21:06 am by ficklemind »

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2019, 09:43:54 pm »
Grabe yung tapang and angas ni Cersei pinatay lang ng ganun ganun lang. Parang deserve nya ng mas magandang death. Nakakaloka, sobrang nadisappoint ako.


KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #396 on: May 15, 2019, 12:02:23 am »
I loved how Cersei 'died' in Episode 5. I say 'died' kasi wala naman pinakita to confirm that she really is dead.
She is such a hateful character that I don't think she deserved a bonggang-bonggang eksena for her farewell scene. Yung tipong engrande na may slow-mo scene na papatayin sya ng isang major protagonist? Nope. That's too kind. Magkaka-moment pa si Cersei. And too 'expected'. 

Personally, I think her dying in such a hopeless, vulnerable, weak state is the ideal way to kill such a strong, dominating, cruel, and heartless character.  I felt a chill of satisfaction that at her last moment alive, Cersei was able to wield ZERO power over anything or anyone.


curlylass

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #397 on: May 15, 2019, 04:12:49 am »
^Ako naman, I hated how she died. Kasi I want her to be shamed. Parang wala lang yung pagkamatay nya. Pero what do we expect, ang pangit talaga ng season na to. Makes me want to read the book. Baka kaya pinabayaan ni GRRM yung hbo to do their own thing is para mabili yung books nya lalo especially with the final season being so meh.

Anyways, Michael Bay would be so proud sa gumawa nung episode 5. Explosions everywhere. Hahaha

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #398 on: May 15, 2019, 09:15:14 am »
^ true naman na sobrang tataaas ang hype for the books with the way the TV adaptation is ending. The fate of the major players will be the same, sa story telling magkakaiba. but the question is, Will GRRM be able to finish the last 2 books? sobrang tagal na, hmmm How old is he?

So many fan theories over the last years, and they were all burned like Drogon burned down KL haha

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of Thrones
« Reply #399 on: May 15, 2019, 04:53:52 pm »
Mehhhh lang din sakin yung Ep 5. Mas malakas impact nung war with the NK.

Kung yun na end ni Cersei, bitin ako, sana mas intense pa. Though possible naman na buhay pa sila ni Jaimie.

1 ep to goooo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close