We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Si ed sheeran di nagpatalo sa kantahan. Haha.
^^ true at pinatunayan na even without his penis, he's able to give pleasure to his woman, pak!
Grabe nanghina ako kay Sir Jorah and Sam, sakeeeeet, sana gumaling sya eventually.
Ang gaganda na uli ng scenes sa Ep 02, can't wait for Ep 3!!! Magkikita na finally ang Queen and King!
^^^^Onga Sis naizlabonita, kaso I'm worried for Greyworm since they did that scene na... I think we will expect him to say goodbye soon! huhuhu!
So from last episode, nabanggit ba ang gift ni Euron for Cercei? Did I miss it? Or next episode pa ba?
he made the right choice. Kung tinry niya iligtas si Yara, then ending nila patay pareho.