watch now

Author Topic: BB/CC Cushions  (Read 46579 times)

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2016, 02:42:50 pm »
Got so curious bout this and parang sold na ko sa TFC intense cover on the matte side i think they have 2 variants for this. I also saw a video on how to DIY cc cushions there are empty cushions being sold and some reused their old cushions naman. they just mixed foundation + moisturizer + sunblock it depends on you though, dapat daw medyo moist para ok yung maging consistency nya for the cushion.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 05:37:48 pm »
Using the innisfree bb cushion
The waterdrop something something

Maganda siya it actually helped brighten my face and hindi siya super nagoxidize unlike other products i use

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 01:26:32 pm »
the cc cushions from TFS are nice, especially the matte one

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2016, 03:42:05 pm »
may notable difference ba ang effect ng cushions sa normal bb creams?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »
^Sa kin sis, same lang. Pero patting motion din kasi ako nasanay sa CC cream. I think pareho lang naman, yung manner lang ng application ang kakaiba sa cushion.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 01:55:09 pm »
Does anyone else find cushion foundations heavy?

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 11:22:25 pm »
I am currently loving the face shop's intense cover cc cushion :) very natural lang hindi sya masyadong plakado. perfect for the summer :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 08:53:02 am »
^ Same here :)

arowen

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 08:29:22 pm »
I always a break out with cushions. I have pimple prone skin to begin with pero pansin ko Lang na after a few days of using bb/cc cushion, meron palaging malaking pimple😥 I've tried innisfree and tfs

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 01:55:55 pm »
Is the finish of cushions the same as bb creams? I have Missha's BB cream and I feel like it's so thick and never really sets on my skin :( I get so oil too in a few hours.


nikkitah

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 03:18:13 am »
I just bought Chico Y Chica Mat BB cushion from Althea. Once ko palang na try pero di ko nagustuhan. i applied Missha FTE+Pond's dewy rose gel+bb cushion. Mabilis matuyo kaya dapat i-blend agad. After 2 hrs,oily na ako agad. Kala ko it would suit my skin. Tapos ang itsura nya parang nakapatong lang talaga yung make up sa skin ko. Di ko ma explain. Hahaha.... di naman ako regular user ng full make up talaga. I just want na pumantay somehow complexion ko. I have pimple pits din so medyo emphasized sya. 😢 lahat ng make up sa kin,after 1 1/2 - 2hours,wala nang effect agad. Within a 9 hour shift I blot 6-9 times. 😢

Dapat dati bibili ako nung Laneige bb cushion sa Oshopping kaso wala na yung package nila. Pati yung may free refill na oil water cushion something sa TFS wala na rin.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:20:10 am by nikkitah »

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2016, 10:01:06 pm »
I'm still researching for the best cushion..

and so far i am down to 3 choices:

1. iope
2. laneige pore cover
3. hera uv mist

I'm just a bit iffy using cushions.. i haven't used one or seen one in person pero parang unhygienic?
Altho im curious for some lazy days and when i travel para less hassle during application.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2016, 01:19:26 am »
^ Ako naman choosing between IOPE and Laneige, sadly inalis na ng Althea yung IOPE air cushion xp. :( I was really considering that one, since it's supposed to have more skincare benefits.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2016, 06:47:50 am »
^unhygienic nga kaya lagi akong may dalang spare cheap sponges.

I'm liking the Iope more than The Face Shop Ultra Moist these days. Parang may mas healthy glow ako with it.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2016, 11:07:07 am »
^ Ako naman choosing between IOPE and Laneige, sadly inalis na ng Althea yung IOPE air cushion xp. :( I was really considering that one, since it's supposed to have more skincare benefits.

iba ba yun air cushion xp nila sa air cushion glow and moisture? just bought iope cushion sa althea, yun glow. sana ok sa kin :) addicted to cushions now!

i have chica y chico, isa knox, laneige, maybelline, holika,tfs cc cushion, and iope :) im a sucker for cute packaging kaya balak ko isunod yun hera uv mist by nicholas kirkwood *swoon* and sulhwasoo na violet..mejo mahal lang nga :)


lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2016, 04:41:05 pm »
I am also a sucker for packaging that's why I have amassed a lot of cushions lately. Unfortunately, korean color range doesn't suit my skin tone.

I am currently liking Banila Co Wedding cushion, it has light coverage that makes my skin look nice but still not a perfect match for my skin tone. Bobbi brown cushion is the closest shade to my skin tone.

Is estee lauder cushion available here na? Hoping they have a wider color range.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:54:19 pm by lady gwenhwyfar »

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2016, 11:11:21 pm »
I just ordered online the April Snow Magic Cushion in #23 because of the good reviews. Any users here? This will be my first time to try this Bb cushion thing 😀

How was it mga sis? Torn between The Face Shop or April Snow Magic...

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2016, 12:22:45 am »
^ Ako naman choosing between IOPE and Laneige, sadly inalis na ng Althea yung IOPE air cushion xp. :( I was really considering that one, since it's supposed to have more skincare benefits.

ay really? sa althea pa naman sana ako titingin..
sa shopee kasi limited lang shades.. usually hindi sila nagccary ng lighter shades.

I'm leaning towards hera kaya lang mahal daw.. hindi ko pa naresearch how much tho..
pero i dont know..parang ayoko mag shell out ng too much money over something na hindi naman worth it. or something that i can get naman from the cheap bbcreams that i have which works great on me.

haay hirap maging babae kahit may nahanap ka na maganda gusto parin mag try ng iba hehe

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2016, 09:00:43 am »
^Iope is supposed to be one of the best, yes it is good but I still prefer the ones in a tube. Extra sponges for the cushion due to hygiene. Sa tubed naman, its the convenience na you can still use your hands to apply and it's definitely more hygienic. With the cushions nasa sponge na ang product so you wouldn't be able to use all of it.  Bumili lang naman ako ng cushions due to the packaging, the high spf and just to try it pero uubusin ko lang naman then back na ako sa regular bb/cc creams, tinted moisturisers, foundation.

If you still want to consider one, you can read this post, created daw for the Southeast Asian market kaya good for combination - oily skin in humid weather. http://musicalhouses.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/etude-house-real-powder-cushion-review.html?m=1

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2016, 08:10:27 pm »
iba ba yun air cushion xp nila sa air cushion glow and moisture? just bought iope cushion sa althea, yun glow. sana ok sa kin :) addicted to cushions now!
Yes sis, iba yung XP. And I much prefer the packaging of the xp haha. Anong shade kinuha mo sis? And your mac equivalent if I may ask? :)

ay really? sa althea pa naman sana ako titingin..
sa shopee kasi limited lang shades.. usually hindi sila nagccary ng lighter shades.

I'm leaning towards hera kaya lang mahal daw.. hindi ko pa naresearch how much tho..
pero i dont know..parang ayoko mag shell out ng too much money over something na hindi naman worth it. or something that i can get naman from the cheap bbcreams that i have which works great on me.

haay hirap maging babae kahit may nahanap ka na maganda gusto parin mag try ng iba hehe
Meron pa rin namang IOPE sis, ibang version nga lang. I'm not so sure though if it's the upgraded version.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close