watch now

Author Topic: BB/CC Cushions  (Read 46597 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
BB/CC Cushions
« on: April 21, 2016, 07:42:58 pm »
Hi ladies, here's a separate thread for bb/cc cushions. :)

What's the best you've tried so far? :)
Anong okay for oily skin types? Yung tipong healthy-looking and dewy pa rin?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 02:34:49 pm »
I am a fan of BB cushions and okay naman for my oily skin..  What I like about them is they're compact so easy to use and easy to bring anywhere. And they have this dewy finish. The ones I've tried are Laneige Pore Control and TFS Oil Control Water Cushion and I highly recommend these two. May parating akong Innisfree Summer Long Wear and Hera Long Stay Matte.. Sana they work well rin with my skin.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 09:30:09 pm »
^ Hi sis, I've heard nga about Laneige Pore Control, okay daw ang oil-control, pero dewy din ba yung finish?

sweetut

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 09:48:50 pm »
Same here Laneige BB Cushion user.

^Yes sis dewy finish.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 10:28:58 pm »
^ Thanks sis. :) Naaaccentuate nya ba pag may dry patches?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 10:45:46 pm »
^ Hi sis, I've heard nga about Laneige Pore Control, okay daw ang oil-control, pero dewy din ba yung finish?

Yes, dewy finish din sis. I didn't notice any dry patches sa face ko that time so I can't say anything about it yet pero moisturize mo na lang ng maigi yung dry areas.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 10:45:48 am »
I have The Face Shop Ultra Moist Cushion and Iope Air Cushion XP. At first I wasn't happy with these two but I found out that putting on an eyecream to my face before applying them worked. Dehydrated kasi skin ko. Mas masaya lang ako sa The Face Shop kasi tamang shade ang nakuha ko, sa mismong store ko nabili, unlike sa Iope, bought online, parang a shade lighter nakuha ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 03:39:25 pm »
^^ Thanks sis. :) yung dry patches ko kasi hindi nakikita on bare skin, nahihighlight lang pag may makeup. Even when I moisturize.
I want to try Laneige Pore Control na tuloy, or the IOPE Air Cushion XP.

^ Sis which version of IOPE do you have, yung Natural or Cover? :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 07:29:15 pm »
^I got the N23. Light beige ako sa Bourjois, akala ko kasi equivalent but Iope is 1/2 a shade lighter. It's not even dewy on me, tama lang parang tinted moisturiser, maybe because very dehydrated skin ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 02:04:12 pm »
^ Thanks sis, I might get C23 naman. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 02:16:03 pm »
I love TFS CC Cushion Intense Cover! First time to try the dewy look. Was reluctant at first because I was so accustomed to the perfectly matte look, but now I am in love with the dewy glow :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2016, 05:12:59 am »
I have only used Laneige Pore. I find it quite heavy, but I'm a fan of sheer dewy finishes. Saka ang tapang ng amoy. Hindi ko masyado ginagamit because of those reasons.

I have a Sulwhasoo perfecting and the Laneige na dating snow ata, but now wala na nakasulat. D ko pa nabubuksan.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 04:14:24 pm »
interested to try TFS water cushion because i heard so many good reviews about it.. maybe will try it pag naubos na yung bb cream ko..

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 05:24:23 pm »
i only tried april skin snow magic

im planning to try the iope air cushion xp next.

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 04:00:36 pm »
nauuso to ngayon..kahit western brands may cushions na din.

I'm interested to try the Laneige Pore Control.. hindi nga lang ako sure sa shade na kukunin ko.
Sa mga online shops kasi 2 shades lang palagi but i checked na meron pang ibang shades.

Hindi pa ako nakakadaan sa mga Laneige counters/shop.. available kaya locally yung mga lighter shades nila?

I'm nc15 and I learned my lesson already na wag magpumilit na mag darker shades para magmukhang tan hehe

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 05:28:32 pm »
Magic cushion by Missha, so far OK naman. Madaling i-apply at very handy!

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 07:46:07 pm »
Curious to try Bobbi Brown CC Cushion which is only available in Asian markets. It's a bit pricey but I like this brand especially their concealers and correctors.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 01:05:25 pm »
For reference, I'm NC20-25, and my main skin concerns are PIE, redness, larger pores around nose & cheek area, dark, purplish circles. My skin is on the oily side. I've tried the following:

LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control in 21 Natural Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)
- SPF50+/PA+++
- Great match for my skin tone
- Shades are usually darker than the standard 21/23 so try a lighter shade (ex: if you're a 21, maybe you're a 13, so look for swatches first)
- Medium coverage
- Matte daw, but satin finish on my oily skin 
- Does control oil better vs. all the other cushions I've tried
- Lasts about 4-5 hours before blotting is needed
- If you have drying pimples/acne, this will emphasize them even more so be careful

VERITE UV Multi Cushion DX in 23 Cover Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)
- SPF50+/PA+++
- Great match for my skin tone
- I think this has been discontinued? The newer ones are the Multi Cushion LX and the Aurora Cover Cushion
- Medium coverage
- Can be drying especially on the cheeks so make sure to properly moisturize beforehand
- Satin finish(?)
- Lasts about 4 hours before blotting is needed
- I used this during my 'better skin' days so I can't really say how well this covers breakouts, sorry

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion in 23 Medium Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)
- SPF50+/PA+++
- A bit lighter than my skin tone, huhuhu (shades of higher-end AP brands like Sulwhasoo and Hanyul tend to be lighter, so yeah); there's a shade 25 so maybe I'll try that next pero ano ang gagawin ko dun sa refill ko, haha
- Makes my skin look really, really smooth (flawless ang dating, sana nga lang perfect ang shade match)
- Dewy

I have the following in my stash, hindi ko pa sure kung anong isusunod ko:
banila co. White Wedding CC Cushion in BE20
BEYOND Stay Long Micro Foam Cushion in 02 (LG)
ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral Any Cushion in W24 Honey Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)
innisfree Long Wear Cushion in 23 True Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)
Missha Signature Essence Cushion in 23 Natural Beige
VERITE UV Multi Cushion LX in 23 Cover Beige (AMOREPACIFIC)

AP is releasing newer cushions across all brands (HERA, Lirikos, innisfree, IOPE, etc.) Mas manipis na ata kaya hindi na magkakasya 'yung older refills. Bagong formula na rin daw. :o

-----

Mga sis, may nagreretouch ba talaga sa inyo throughout the day using your cushion?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 10:38:32 pm »
i only tried april skin snow magic

im planning to try the iope air cushion xp next.

I just ordered online the April Snow Magic Cushion in #23 because of the good reviews. Any users here? This will be my first time to try this Bb cushion thing 😀

emsgalon

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2016, 11:26:53 am »
:I have Missha Cushion #21. Maganda naman siya gamitin. :) mura pa. hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close