Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)  (Read 71971 times)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #420 on: September 12, 2016, 10:23:22 pm »
Why not? friends lang naman kayo and getting to know each other. You're single at sya rin naman.

He seems to believe on multiple dating, so nasa sayo if you're okay with this set up. So kung friends lang naman, keep your distance and walang physical intimacy, then it's alright. Problem kasi if there's intimacy, Baka you fall for this guy eh obvious naman he is still not ready to commit since he is still seeing others. On your part, no expectations would be a good stance.

Tapos important din he is honest and upfront sayo na di pa sila ng girl, you don't have to worry na kabit ka or what. Nakakainis lang for some men is they would appear na ikaw lang dine date nya, but in reality di pala or marami pang iba (di kayong 2 lang).

Lastly, so long as di mo ka tropa yung girl, I think it's ok. if I'm in your shoes, will say no lang siguro if the girl is also a friend of mine.  awkward naman kasi, di ba?


No, I don't know the girl personally. She's actually a high school classmate that he recently reconnected with. And she is also known to his ex-wife Christine. Magkakakila sila nung high school. Ako lang yung talagang total stranger. I am the only non-white that he dated, actually.

Nung nag-invite I said basta wala akong masasagasaan, okay ako.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:37:19 am by kvandenhaak »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2016, 02:46:50 am »
@young_maiden - For a guy to accept your request, he must like you in some sort of way and not necessarily in the physical level. He can like you as much as being a crush/potential girlfriend or as low as maybe being a good friend he can rely on. Don't think about him being a "feelingero" because if it's strictly platonic on your side, it shouldn't even matter if he accepts or rejects you. But if you are afraid of rejection (like a lot of us guys do), then don't take it personally. Guys just have a different way of thinking.

@minatay91 - Give an example. Some guys become "mean" even though they don't do it on purpose. If you show them that it's okay for them to tease, they might think all is fine and normal. But if you're getting offended, it would be nice if you can have a heart-to-heart conversation that you are not comfortable with his ways and that should straighten him out. Being direct helps a lot.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2016, 09:33:38 am »
^ example: calling me pangit and not meeting his "standards" in public. haha nainis lang ako kase ang pangit ng feeling ko tuloy lol yung ironic lang is he attempted to sleep with me and stole kisses so I'm very very sure he is attracted to me, at least physically :D

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #423 on: September 13, 2016, 10:10:29 am »
^^ Thanks sa advice, bro. Kulang nga lang talaga ako sa confidence. Hehe. Problema na nga siguro niya kung feeler siya. As long as wala naman ako naapakang ibang tao when I ask a guy to hang out with me, wala dapat ako problemahin.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2016, 02:03:39 am »
^^ I am almost definitely sure that he likes you. No way we would tell a girl that she's so ugly if we don't like her. We simply ignore her since pangit eh. No need to exert any effort. Haha. But since he teases you a lot, type ka niyan. He probably says it in public so no guy will try to court you kasi "pangit" ka nga. Basta sa kanya ka lang. Hahah. Ang haba ng hair mo sis. ;) Hahaha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #425 on: September 14, 2016, 08:51:52 am »
^ yeah, I think he does din too. And I appreciate you confirming that din... I guess I never saw it that way, but... not to toot my horn or anything but people stare at him with so much derision if he calls me ugly. (na as if he's so gwapo na that he calls ME ugly) Wala lang, I'm not used to grown men acting like little boys when they like you. This is just a grown up version of little boys pulling the hair and ridiculing the girl they like. haha turn off lang. I dont need someone who attempts to ruin my self esteem :'( (lol sorry sa rant, di sanay sa ganitong biro, I'm hoping this is just 1% of the men's population :'( )

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2016, 11:48:38 am »
^ Part of it is your fault since you "allow" him to call you ugly. Why don't you stand up for yourself and tell him directly that his jokes aren't funny anymore and you're really hurt from deep within? Or pwede mo siyang lokohin. The next time he calls you ugly, tell him it's not true because "may nanliligaw na sayo". Let's see if magselos yun sa imaginary suitor mo. Haha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2016, 09:33:14 am »
^ lol yup, I already tried your former suggestion.. and you know when you make patol to someone and they tease you even more? like when they know it hurts you or it pisses you off, they keep doing it even more? haha so that didnt work, what did work is deadma though. I havent tried the other suggestion though, mainly because he knows I have a boyfriend... so there's that option. hahaa I'll see what happens.. :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #428 on: September 16, 2016, 01:36:11 am »
^ Wait, did I read it correctly? You have a boyfriend and he knows it and he still teases you??? Mukhang abangero tong si guy ah. Ignoring actually works. If he continues to tease you but you don't react to him, he'll eventually stop because he'll eventually look stupid. Haha

gleek

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2016, 04:54:49 am »
@sis minatay the next time he calls you ugly, balikan mo kaya sya. sabihin mo, "me, ugly?kaya pala type na type mo ko." hahaha since you mentioned he tried to sleep w/ you before. lol

may guy friend din ako na ganyan. siguro super naging close lang kami at sobrang mag asaran. pero there was a time he'd also call me ugly, like in public places like elevator. hindi ko na pinatagal, nag PM ako sa kanya, and sabi ko, "stop calling me ugly, nakaka offend na". he said sorry naman and hindi na umulit pa.


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #430 on: September 16, 2016, 10:01:13 am »
@jtansanco

yup, you read that absolutely right :) Pero if ever he likes me, he's definitely not looking for a relationship, yung physical lang :) Yeah, I ignore and roll my eyes and just smile condescendingly (if that makes sense) ... in fairness, it's lessening the issue, nainis daw kase no reaction. :) And when he heard rumors na baka nasa relationship kami, that's when he started saying more of those nasty things in public haha

@gleeek
uy, I'll use the comeback :) matsalams.
He said, "Excuse me?! You? with me?! I have standards!!!"

I said, "Yeah, pretty low ones actually." and continued, "Those who think I'm pretty, raise your hand. Those who think I'm not, raise your standards" hihi (pero I was fuming na, coz I'm feeling pangit)

Pero if it's hurting na, I'll probably IM him in front of him and look really sad like you did.
And there's always our mutual boss/HR though. lol

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #431 on: September 16, 2016, 10:02:00 am »
Next time may tumawag sa inyo ng ugly sapokin niyo lol, ano sila mga elementary students?

Seryoso mga ganyan nagpapapansin lang. Pwedeng yung pagtawag tawag ng ugly/panget yun ang way nila para maging close kayo. They're hoping na masanay kayo at tawagin niyo rin silang ganun hanggang sa maging "tawagan" niyo na yun sa isat-isa at maging close..

argento

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2016, 01:48:12 pm »
@minatay: are you attracted to this guy?

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #433 on: September 18, 2016, 02:19:04 pm »
^^ kaloka yungendearment na " pangit" lol di kaya yun cute lalo na pag di kayo close nung guy hahahhaaha nakak offend lol

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #434 on: September 19, 2016, 03:36:09 pm »
I have a guy friend na tinatawag akong pangit but not in public. hindi naman ako naoffend, haha alam ko naman hindi eh haha yabang..pero one time nag comment siya ng "ano problema??" sa photo ko. nagalit si kuya hahaha. sabi niya "ikaw ano problema mo?" nakuha niyaa. haha paktay siya ngayon

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2016, 03:51:00 pm »
Hi guys. Another question. Disgusting nga lang ha. Hehe. I know majority ng mga guytalkers dito ay straight. Pero tatanungin ko pa rin.

Halimbawa lang nakulong kayo. Mahaba ang sentensya nyo. Nung nasa Bilibid na kayo, ang sabi sa inyo doon, para makalaya ka na, gawin mo ang isa dito:

a. Mag-BJ ka
b. Papasukin ka sa pwet

Ano pipiliin nyo? Majority ng mga guy friends ko pinili letter B. Ayaw talaga ng letter A eh. Hahahaha. :D

Observation ko din. Most straight guys na kakilala ko diring diri sa guy-to-guy action. Unlike sa aming mga girls. Wala pa naman ako na-encounter na straight girls na nandidiri pag F2F. Turn on pa nga for them eh.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:01:25 pm by young_maiden »

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2016, 04:04:12 pm »
^ I asked the same question to my colleagues, ang sabi nila, mamatay na lang daw sila!

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2016, 04:15:21 pm »
^ Eh ikaw bro? Ano pipiliin mo? Haha. Ganyan din sagot ng mga kakilala kong guys. Kung hindi letter B, magpapakamatay na lang daw sila. :D

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2016, 04:39:58 pm »
^^ kaloka yungendearment na " pangit" lol di kaya yun cute lalo na pag di kayo close nung guy hahahhaaha nakak offend lol
hehe di naman as endearment may masabi lang na "tawagan" sila at para hindi halata si guy. maybe nageexpect yung guy na tawagin din siyang panget hanggang sa masanay na sila at para din maisip ni girl si guy palagi lol (strategy)...

(sshhh kunwari di ko nabasa question ni young_maiden)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #439 on: September 19, 2016, 04:54:35 pm »
^ Hugas kamay si Tom oh. Haha. Huwag ka na KJ. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close