Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)  (Read 71978 times)

latte

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2016, 12:00:34 pm »
^Yes I am.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2016, 05:49:27 pm »
@sis jaice28
sadly not everyone is as nice as bro dismembered here. some can really be total a**holes. i cant fully give advice or chastise you kasi i dont know how it feels to be in your shoes right now but i do believe na you should've known or gotten a rough picture of the general character of guys who do ONS with strangers (?) and unprotected at that! and you as a girl, sadly, should've known better, at the very least, than to agree to do it unprotected. you can be as "young, wild and free" as you want but at least have have a bit of care for yourself. i think you're being bitter na ikaw lang nahihirapan, but i think, you should be an adult and move on and focus on the bigger picture, which is having a baby, raising it alone and being successful at it.

just look on the bright side, for me, creation of life, no matter how unpleasant the way it was conceived, should always be viewed as a blessing.  :) if only you know how many couples are trying to have babies, you would be thankful. for all we know, aside from your having a baby as quite a hard lesson na i hope will teach you to have fun with caution, this baby can be (is!) the best thing that ever happened to you. feeling ko, at the end of it all, you'll be thankful you were given a blessing and an opportunity to grow and mature as a person.

a very important note though, sana baby lang ang binigay sayo ni guy, sana walang kasamang venereal disease. i think it's better to have yourself checked din. more or less boys like these tend to have multiple sexual partners, with a strong probability na unprotected din.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:55:54 pm by iwannabeasupermodel »

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2016, 08:43:17 pm »
Short girls - cute
Tall girls - sexy

do you agree guys??

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2016, 11:21:03 pm »
^ In the PH, I'll probably say yes. That's not applicable here in the US though. Haha

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #404 on: August 27, 2016, 11:35:58 pm »
^ so short girls are sexy? ...makalipat nga sa u.s lol

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #405 on: August 28, 2016, 10:34:41 am »
^ Lol. Rare ang sexy dito. You're either pretty or cute. US has an obesity problem. I'm 5'10" and about 175 lbs. and I see a lot of girls who have the same frame as I do. Haha

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2016, 11:54:37 pm »
^ I see. Oo nga, mostly talaga Americans matatangkad. Anyway, tangkad mo haha

^^sis mahirap din maging matangkad medyo maiintimidate mga guys hehe

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #407 on: September 03, 2016, 10:50:06 am »
We always read or hear about women forgiving their cheating/irresponsible/malandi/emotionally abusive/whatever husbands over and over again. Gusto ko lang malaman, sa mga guys, uso din ba ang ganitong level ng kamartyran at pagtyatyaga? How many times will you be able to forgive your wife kung sya ang ganito sa relationship nyo?

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #408 on: September 03, 2016, 01:22:39 pm »
Sa tingin ko hindi uso sa lalaki magpakamartyr ng ganyang level hehe, mapride kasi mga lalaki kaya kaya lang palagpasin ang cheating(mild) once or twice lang. At kung magpatawad man sila magkakaroon na ng higpit sa girl which usually nagiging cause din ng hiwalayan, once may nagcheat na mahirap nang ibalik sa dati.

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #409 on: September 05, 2016, 11:25:11 am »
We always read or hear about women forgiving their cheating/irresponsible/malandi/emotionally abusive/whatever husbands over and over again. Gusto ko lang malaman, sa mga guys, uso din ba ang ganitong level ng kamartyran at pagtyatyaga? How many times will you be able to forgive your wife kung sya ang ganito sa relationship nyo?

At some point in time para lang i save ang relationship ginawa ko ito. I also know guys na willing to forgive and start all over again para sa mga nag chat na partners nila. Once or twice lang siguro. Besides, most girls naman usually kapag nag cheat, involved ang feelings talaga so tendency, sila mismo ang aalis sa relationship para dun sa kapalit. Unlike most guys na kapag nag cheat, most likely sexual and physical lang kaya minsan hindi naiisip na totally umalis sa relationship nila.

Pero wag ka, meron din akong kilala na guy na kahit harap harapan na ang panloloko sa kanya ng asawa nya, eh tanggap nya na. Ewan ko ba kung bakit ganun. Siguro martyr lang talaga. Pero evident naman din na sunudsunuran lang si guy at oo lang ng oo din sa asawa kaya siguro na abused na din.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2016, 01:45:26 am »
Question for everyone. Kasi I have a short relationship with a guy I met online. We are friends now. I know he is trying to date a girl to see if it will work. Last time we talked about her, he said that he is not sure about her yet. Anyway, last night we had the chance na magkumustahan thru text. He was asking if I will be interested in seeing a hockey game sometime when NHL season starts this Fall. I am not seeing anyone and I really would like to go out and see my first Oilers game especially they are opening this new hockey arena in my city. Oks lang ba yun if he is still seeing the other girl? Friendly date naman to. I really don't want to step on other people's foot. At wala akong balak maging kabitch.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2016, 02:45:41 am »
^ You're in Canada... People can date whoever they want. Since he's not yet committed to the other girl, he is not wrong to ask you out. Unless they are already official, go hangout with him. Make sure siya magbabayad ng ticket. Hahaha

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2016, 04:02:15 am »
Thanks! As far as I know they aren't official and exclusive. Swerte na magkita every three weeks or so. She works on shift kasi which is  one of their biggest problem. Friendly date lang naman at isang beses lang. Syempre naman, sya nag-aya so sya magbayad ng tickets. He is a season ticket holder so that should not be a concern.

SaffiyahEnglish

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2016, 11:59:47 pm »
Type niyo ba talaga yung mga scent ng pabango/bodywash niyo na ang tapang ng amoy or mas gusto niyo yung sa mga girls like strawberry/orage scent?


Thank you for answering my question :) :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2016, 12:16:52 pm »
^ I like it when the girl smells good. Any scent will do basta mabango. I really don't care about my scent as long as hindi mabaho. Haha

^^ Go lang! Just enjoy the experience. You've got nothing to lose anyway.

SaffiyahEnglish

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #415 on: September 10, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »
Do guys prefer na mas gamitin ang razor na pangbabae? I heard kasi sinasabi nila mas smooth daw sa feeling.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #416 on: September 10, 2016, 06:03:29 pm »
Oks lang ba yun if he is still seeing the other girl? Friendly date naman to. I really don't want to step on other people's foot. At wala akong balak maging kabitch.

Why not? friends lang naman kayo and getting to know each other. You're single at sya rin naman.

He seems to believe on multiple dating, so nasa sayo if you're okay with this set up. So kung friends lang naman, keep your distance and walang physical intimacy, then it's alright. Problem kasi if there's intimacy, Baka you fall for this guy eh obvious naman he is still not ready to commit since he is still seeing others. On your part, no expectations would be a good stance.

Tapos important din he is honest and upfront sayo na di pa sila ng girl, you don't have to worry na kabit ka or what. Nakakainis lang for some men is they would appear na ikaw lang dine date nya, but in reality di pala or marami pang iba (di kayong 2 lang).

Lastly, so long as di mo ka tropa yung girl, I think it's ok. if I'm in your shoes, will say no lang siguro if the girl is also a friend of mine.  awkward naman kasi, di ba?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:39:29 pm by Girltalker2 »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2016, 10:08:24 pm »
^^ First time I've heard that but I have never tried it. I'm a hairy guy and I think that if I use a woman's razor, mabilis "mapurol" so I'll stick to a guy's blade.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #418 on: September 12, 2016, 10:59:03 am »
Guys, okay lang ba sa inyo yayain kayo ng close female friend nyo na kayong dalawa lang? What if gusto lang talaga niya ng companion o gusto nya lang talaga lumabas at ikaw naisip niya yayain? Walang malisya as in zero malisya.

I am not the kind of person kasi na mahilig magyaya lumabas eh pero lately I feel so bored na sa life ko. Pakiramdam ko I need to go out paminsan-minsan. Mga friends ko karamihan lalaki eh. When I want to go out, mas prefer ko iyong kaming 2 lang. Kailangan ko lang ng kausap. Ang worry ko baka mag feeling at isipin type ko siya. LOL.

Anyway, nagawa ko naman siya last week. I asked a guy friend na 4 years ko na di nakita for a dinner and he said yes. Nag dinner kami at KKB ang set-up. Hahaha. I really hope di siya feeler. Kaya ko lang naman siya naisip yayain dahil sa tingin ko siya lang makaka-intindi ng pinagdadaanan ko last week.

Paano ba magyaya without making it appear na type ko siya? Siguro kulang lang ako sa confidence.  :(

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #419 on: September 12, 2016, 01:37:34 pm »
I'm curious.. alam ko iba ibang diskarte yung guys, but why are there grown men (30 years old and older) who go by the flirting technique of being mean and teasing? I understand the whole pa.sweet2, pakilig, but being mean? Ano rationale behind that?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close