Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)  (Read 72081 times)

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2016, 06:36:42 pm »
Good massage for me. Lol.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2016, 11:18:02 pm »
^^ I'd love a girl who knows her way in the kitchen. Cooking just takes so much of my time so it would be good if my (future) partner is good at it.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #362 on: August 22, 2016, 01:18:21 am »
Thanks dismembered and jtansanco :) sayang 50 50 ang opinion. hehe I'm not sure what most guys prefer (I know both sana lol) pero I hear most older guys (e.g 30 and above) always brag about their wife's cooking, but I never hear about good massages LOL

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2016, 03:46:28 am »
^ Private matters na yan. Haha. Ang weird kasi pakinggan if a guy brags about her wife being good at giving massages. It might suggest something connotative. Haha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2016, 05:18:53 am »
^ that somehow slipped my mind. haha but you're right. Thanks!

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2016, 12:25:28 pm »
^ why not learn both? It's not that they are completely opposite.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2016, 01:41:09 pm »
while that is true, I just find cooking too much of a challenge talaga. :( And [insert too many excuses here] hihi. When I get the time, I will :)

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2016, 01:52:04 pm »
^cooking is something subjective din. Unless you plan to be a chef that would would need to please a lot through cooking, kung plan mo lang naman i please si partner di naman need rocket science for that. All you have to do is research for his favorites and how he liked those cooked. Example sa steamed rice, although arguable ang best way to cook steamed rice, for sure your partner has his own preference. Either gusto nya ng matigas, malambot or moist etc.... All yoy have to do is find his "preferences" kung ano ang para sa kanya is masarap.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #368 on: August 22, 2016, 04:53:49 pm »
Intimidating lang ang pagluluto kapag hindi mo pa nasubukan. I noticed sa mga kakilala kong babae who'd say hindi sila marunong magluto, sila yung mga never pa nakapagluto talaga, kaya feeling nila complicated. But once natry mo na, it's actually very easy and as dismembered said, you don't need rocket science for it. Wala kasing rules ang cooking, unlike massage that really needs skills (and tyaga as well). Haha. Pero tama, you can learn both naman.

princessette

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #369 on: August 22, 2016, 05:16:48 pm »
I caught my ex cheating on me. Halos 10 girls yata yung nahuli ko kachat niya sa FB lahat mahal niya at iba iba pa tawag so I broke up with him agad agad!  Ang problema hindi pa rin niya ako tinitigilan at mga wala lang daw mga yun ako daw talaga mahal niya at hanggang chat lang sila. Mga two months na since I broke up with him. The only way he can get through me is email na lang(btw LDR na kami when I caught him). I already stop replying to his emails na. Do you think I was right na hindi ko na binigyan ng 2nd chance?

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #370 on: August 22, 2016, 05:54:42 pm »
^^ Sa akin na lang yung cooking, sa kanya yung massage ;)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2016, 06:05:24 pm »
^^ Sis, tama lang na hindi mo siya bigyan ng second chance. Basta pag trust na ang nasira dahil sa third party, hindi na pwede pagbigyan ulit iyan. Nagawa na niya magcheat sayo, kaya niya gawin ulit.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2016, 11:09:01 pm »
Tama lang yan. Auto delete mo na din email.

jaice28

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2016, 11:51:48 pm »
Question for men, if someone you had a one night stand with sent you a text message na you got her pregnant, ano magiging reaction niyo? Magrereply ba kayo? If yes, ano itatanong niyo?
or deadma lang? Hindi maniniwala?

Tsaka, possible ba talaga yon?

I need your opinions please. Thanks.  :-[

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #374 on: August 23, 2016, 03:39:41 am »
^ Too many factors to consider. I always use a condom when having sex so if this scenario would happen to me, in all honesty assuming it's a one night stand with a total stranger, my initial reaction will either be to deny that I was the one who impregnated her or I will ignore her. But if it's someone I know and we had a one night stand and this situation happened, my answer might be different.

jaice28

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #375 on: August 23, 2016, 03:50:07 am »
^thanks.

But yun nga ang nangyari, walang protection when the deed happened, and for the girl, seryoso siya and alam niyang si guy ang ama. Pero when he sent a message to the guy, walang reply. Mas matatanggap pa if dineny or pinagduduhan at least alam niyang naapektuhan pero totally no reply is super BS lang. May ganun pala talagang lalaki na kinakaya ng konsensya ang dedmahin ang bagay/sitwasyon na ganyan. Akala ko sa palabas lang nangyayari yun.

I posted the story in another thread pero hindi pa yata naa-approve.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #376 on: August 23, 2016, 04:19:27 am »
Intimidating lang ang pagluluto kapag hindi mo pa nasubukan. I noticed sa mga kakilala kong babae who'd say hindi sila marunong magluto, sila yung mga never pa nakapagluto talaga, kaya feeling nila complicated. But once natry mo na, it's actually very easy and as dismembered said, you don't need rocket science for it. Wala kasing rules ang cooking, unlike massage that really needs skills (and tyaga as well). Haha. Pero tama, you can learn both naman.

Yeah, that's true. The tough part about cooking is the preparation. Next is the timing to make sure you cook the food properly. Lastly, washing the dishes. Haha. If only I have a kitchen in the place where I'm staying, I'd be experimenting by now. My skills go as far as oil, salt, and pepper will take me. Nakakatamad bumili ng butter eh. Haha

dismembered

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2016, 10:59:31 am »
Question for men, if someone you had a one night stand with sent you a text message na you got her pregnant, ano magiging reaction niyo? Magrereply ba kayo? If yes, ano itatanong niyo?
or deadma lang? Hindi maniniwala?

Tsaka, possible ba talaga yon?

I need your opinions please. Thanks.  :-[

Kung ako ito, magkakaroon ako ng moment of silence at mag flashback ang lahat ng nangyari that night. Try to analyze. Then mag overthink ako ano gagawin ko after this day. then after a week, then months, paano sasabihin sa lahat, then how to raise the child etc. I think I would do all but ignore ang issue.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2016, 04:43:20 pm »
^thanks.

But yun nga ang nangyari, walang protection when the deed happened, and for the girl, seryoso siya and alam niyang si guy ang ama. Pero when he sent a message to the guy, walang reply. Mas matatanggap pa if dineny or pinagduduhan at least alam niyang naapektuhan pero totally no reply is super BS lang. May ganun pala talagang lalaki na kinakaya ng konsensya ang dedmahin ang bagay/sitwasyon na ganyan. Akala ko sa palabas lang nangyayari yun.

I posted the story in another thread pero hindi pa yata naa-approve.

Yes may ganung lalaki lalo naka-one night stand lang nakilala. Kausapin niya yung family ng guy, hanap siya ng way na hindi makakawala sa buhay niya yung guy just in case need niya ng financial support lalo mahirap magtaguyod ng bata kung single parent. Very good din kasi friend mo e..

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 8)
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2016, 06:22:05 pm »
Ang mga palabas kadalasan naman eh "inspired by" true stories ::)

Pero bakit nagtataka pa sa inaasal ng lalaki kung one night stand lang naman? Tapos wala pa proteksyon? Ngayon BS? Suskoday

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close