Author Topic: All white wedding  (Read 3191 times)

itsKat!

  • Guest
All white wedding
« on: April 18, 2016, 07:27:14 pm »
Hi sis! I just need your opinion or experience on this matter. I am thinking of having an all-white wedding. Well, not exactly all white, but I would want to request my guests to wear white or touch of cream/ beige. I don't know, parang ang ganda ganda kasi sa paningin, maaliwalas. Most weddings kasi na naattendan ko nakadark colors mga tao so parang madilim, lalo na if it is in an event place or hotel dahil din siguro sa lights. (compared to an outdoor wedding)

Any thoughts about it? But for the flowers, lalagyan ko ng konting color para mabuhay and the table cloth siguro? Or pwede din i'll stick to white pati table cloth?

Help please!

TIA

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 07:40:01 pm »
^Sis, that's a beautiful idea. Do you plan to hold it indoors or outdoors? A splash of color with the flowers won't hurt. You might want to avoid making the venue look like a medical setting.  :P

I guess it depends on the styling execution but I'm imagining a garden setup during summer and it just looks fresh.

Re: tablecloth, go with the white table cloth and then maybe if it looks too white, you may also change the color of the seats to natural wood.

Try to get some pegs from pinterest and set up your moodboard.  :)

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 10:39:49 am »
thanks pinkonearth :) but hindi ako outdoors eh. indoor hotel ang reception ko, do you think magmamaterialize? I know usually yung mga all white is for garden type or beach weddings pero for convenience purposes, we chose to have a reception dun sa malapit sa mga relatives and guests namin.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 11:20:12 am »
^Search for #lourdxmehdi on Instagram. Its a white/silver/nude/cream wedding held recently between 2 hairstylists. Super classy!

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 11:43:59 am »
Thanks for the heads up rowan! nakita ko nga ang ganda! and the accent was the flowers, pink and green. nice idea! sana maexecute ko kahit walang budget for the likes of teddy manuel and gideon hermosa.  ;)

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 03:55:12 pm »
^Sis, I believe you can pull it off without going beyond your budget. Compare suppliers, and choose decors which won't cost as much. It doesn't have to be showered with flowers lang. White Japanese lanterns will work as well. Even sa flowers nga, if you choose asters or baby's breath, they come out very nicely also. The way I see it, you go for Teddy Manuel or Gideon Hermosa if you want talaga na flowers-galore and the feel is bongga. If you're going minimalist naman, you don't have to get them.  :)

I think yung beach wedding nila Gab and Tricia, mostly white rin. Even the guests and the entourage were in white.  :)

vedastar

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 07:46:39 pm »
white wedding is my :) dream wedding!

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 01:20:39 pm »
I remember Zoren and Carmina's wedding are just all white.

If I have a chance for church wedding I would also prefer all white too. Masyado na rin akong nahihilo sa mga motifs or I should say over rated na for me. Even though I am a person who is known for violet and purple fanatic malamang they will expect that kapag ginawa ko yan. Not surprising.  ;D

I haven't attended yet na all white yung theme. But of course I wish I would have chance.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 01:35:09 pm »
I saw sample set ups na all white nung nasa unveil sa shangri la. They were all very lovely :) Although yung nagsetup nun were high end stylists and probably using more props.. If you really want the all white setup maybe you have to budget a lot for the styling to make it look great.. :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 09:58:17 pm »
^all white din ang wedding ng ka-workmate ko. white and gray ang color combi niya. tama kayo sis it looks fresh naman. but I heard na maraming hindi nagustuhan ang peg niyang all white esp sa mga oldies since we have this tradition that only the bride should wear white. IMO maganda naman ang all white coz it's timeless though hindi mo lang ma-distinguish ang entourage mo. happy preps!  :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:55:42 pm by ayouweinlove »

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 10:20:30 pm »
^Ayaw ko lang ibahin yung topic pero to be honest parang may issue sa akin yung bride lang ang magsusuot ng all white and sa groom hindi required. Para sa akin kasi dapat equal eh! Kung naka White si bride dapat si groom ganun rin.  ;D

Kaya again kung may chance ako, I will require all white para fair enough to me :D

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2016, 02:52:33 pm »
Hi Purple Power! Same tayo ng color preference, if I will not go with an all white or nude colors for my entourage, I may choose magenta  or red sana, but one of my relatives already used red as wedding motif last year lang. Although I heard of the tradition na dapat si bride lang nakawhite, i don't really agree. Well, i don't even want a pure white gown sa wedding ko. haha. Maybe beige or champagne color is better.

ayouweinlove: I agree timeless and classic ang all white.


Vedastar: Let's go for an all white wedding!

pinkonearth: Yes, i also love the wedding of Gab and Tricia!

Meixin: I also went at the Unveil fair, ang ganda nga ng setup nung mga high end stylist dun!

Well, right now, I'm looking at the wedding of Boop Yap. All white din halos theme nya but her entourage is not para naman daw may contrast. I think okay din yun, but iba pa rin yata if all white talaga even the entourage, mas classic ang dating :)

Still contemplating! Hope to hear more inputs mga sis! Salamat!



Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2016, 04:51:10 pm »
^Yung ibang church nga when it comes to binyag they don't require all white sa babies eh. Yung Church kung saan ko pinabinyagan si baby they don't require. Hindi ko lang alam sa wedding.

Alam ko Church ang kadalasan na nagrerequire ng all white for brides. Binasa ko na yung wikipedia regarding that and ayoko talaga.  ;D kung ako lang gusto ko naka red parang happy bday lang

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 02:10:17 pm »
thanks for all the inputs purple_power! Red gown! parang si Regine Velasquez nung kinasal. But nowadays naman talaga, hindi na uso ang all white gown, there are a lot, ivory, beige, off white, champagne and all sort of colors, which i think is better.  :D

charm0220

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 08:52:10 pm »
Hi.. We had a white wedding in Tagaytay. We required all our guests to wear white.. May nga pasaway but mga 95% of the guests naman sumunod. Kami lang ni hubby ang hindi naka white. :) you may check our photos and sde. If white wedding talaga ang dream niyo.. I suggest go for it!

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 09:57:19 pm »
I just saw another recent "All white wedding" on this link.
Ang ganda din :)
Might be helpful for brides wanting to have an all white wedding theme!


^Sis Charm - I admire your guts to pull off an all white wedding. :)



ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 10:04:04 pm »
Ang ganda nyan malamang, all-white! Tapos madaming crystals, crystal chandeliers, white flowers, orchids, etc ang heavenly [textspeak!] nyan...so definitely it will depend a lot on the styling!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 11:06:44 am »
itskat: all white weddings are soooo beautiful and elegant!! i love it. Nice also all white everything except the flowers have color. You can't go wrong with either.

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 05:36:52 pm »
white is beautiful. my motif was white accented with gold. :)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: All white wedding
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 09:29:32 pm »
I have attended a friend's wedding wherein guests were all asked to wear white gown and barong. Okay sya sossy classy tingnan. Siguro isang factor kasi grand din ang ceremony and venue. Saka walang pasaway na naka white polo lang. O white "just dress". Isip ko kung hilaw yung pagka all white, magmumukhang may funeral.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close