Author Topic: A girl fell in love with my fiancé  (Read 6035 times)

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« on: April 14, 2016, 06:40:09 pm »
So there's this girl who fell in love with my boyfriend(now fiancé). I've known her for a couple of years since she's on my watchlist (lol). (They're officemates btw) After years of speculations, I've finally confirmed that he's madly deeply in love with my fiancé.

It's a long story but to make it short. I saw a text message from the girl saying goodbye to my fiancé because she got transferred to a different office location. Can you imagine my reaction when finally, after years of predicting things little by little, I finally knew I was right.

I kept quiet for years!!! I didnt even bother to message her, tweet her, etc. Kasi they're officemates. I dont want to give my boyfriend a reason to hate me since I dont have enough proof. I'm a woman with class, ayoko din isipin niya na Im super paranoid with her. Im the type of girlfriend na kapag sure ako, with enough proof and all, dun lang ako gagawa ng move. Then this happened!

Sobrang kapal ng face niya and up to now naiinis padin ako. I'm not putting my blame on the girl alone, it's my boyfriend's fault as well. They both ruined my trust.

We've been together for almost 9 years now. We're actually in the middle of wedding preparations when this happened. Sobrang frustrated ako ngayon kasi ngayon lang ako gumawa ng action towards the girl. Feeling ko nga, after what has happened, sobrang bait ko pa sa kanya eh.

Sorry for ranting.

EDIT:
Just a background dito kay girl, she has a boyfriend pero nasa US. Not sure though kung sila pa but the way I see it, she fell in love with my fiance because she's longing for someone kasi nga wala si bf. My fiance's open with me that they're friends. They belong to same circle of friends. Every lakad niya with officemates, sinasabi niya or nagpapaalam siya because he knows me and what are my rules. Yes, they became close friends pero hindi lang naman siya yun ka close ng fiance ko. May iba naman na nakakasama niya sa photos, sa lakad pero wala sa akin. Sa kanya lang talaga iba yun pakiramdam ko and hindi ako nagkamali.

My fiance and I had an agreement to distance himself kay girl. He agreed. He even skipped on the team outings or even yun lakad na basta kasama si girl. I can tell that he did what he promised. Maybe that's why meron goodbye message since feeling niya maghiwalay na sila ng landas. Lol

Btw, I messaged the girl. Sent her a very classy message via SMS and DM via Twitter. It's the first and last time I will message her. But I told her if she answers back, I'd be happy to repy. Sad, wala siyang sagot. Obvious na sobrang guilty sa mga sinabi ko. Lol.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:37:30 am by Awesomecakes »

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 10:06:40 pm »
Hmm, if there's a watchlist and one of them fell inlove, it seems the BF is very "friendly" with members of the opposite sex? Correct me if I'm wrong, was it you and is this the same partner you posted before about looking at women sites ba yun?

I cannot tolerate any special relationships that my partner has/will have with members of the opposite sex if I am the GF/fiancee. I demand to be the only one my BF/fiance has a special relationship with.
At the start of any relationship, I set that as one of the ground rules and a deal-breaker for me. Why pick one person if you need several di ba? It just shows un-readiness for a serious relationship.
I also don't care whatever that makes me seem like but I do not take risks. There are signs naman which are really friendly and which are not.

Now, based on experience, we really need to follow our intuition. Even if it's just "friendly", so long as it makes you uncomfortable, it is an issue. Image is next to nothing when there are such issues lalo you cannot control other people.
When my then-BF-now-husband was being friendly with his (even more friendly) ex, he cut the so-called friendship off when I raised the red flag. Catching up my ass eh date yung plan nila dahil silang 2 lang!
When my husband started getting close with his office mate, he stopped all non-work interactions with her. There was a shift in attention kasi and even weekends susko!

So if a guy does not know how to make boundaries, the solution is to nip it in the bud! Don't wait for whatever to evolve into something worse.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 01:30:08 am »
Di ka ba nagdadalawang isip na pakasalan si BF? Baka next time, dun sa kabilang thread ka na magpo-post dahil nangangaliwa si husband. It's just probably me pero kung meron akong watchlist, hahanap ako ng iba na pwedeng pagkatiwalaan para di na kailangan me listahan...LOL!

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 06:59:25 am »
Question, aside from the text message, ano pa ba ginawa ni girl? And has your boyfriend ever entertained her? How did they both ruin your trust?

I'm trying to understand why you're so mad kasi and you said you made your story short. Well from what you've posted in this thread, (and if it happens to me) I can't see any reason why I'll be angry BECAUSE I know my husband will not reciprocate or even give her the time of day, so kasalanan nung girl if she falls for my hubby who's just naturally friendly and a really nice person.

So I'm hoping you can shed more light :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 07:14:59 am »
hmm ang tanong dito sis, inentertain ba ni fiance yung girl officemate? bakit may goodbye ek ek pa? nakakaloka. try nyo pag usapan ni fiance 'to sis at ayusin. if wala lang talaga sa kanya and you believe him then you do not need to be alarmed kasi waley na si ate sa picture, iba na office nya. pero kung friends friends pa din sila after neto even after kinonfront mo si fiance and sinabi mong di ka comfortable sa friendship nila then there's something wrong na talaga.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 07:18:20 am »
^^ Yeah I'm sis gumdrops26. I'm trying to figure that out as well  ???.

Gotta think about this calmly and rationally. Try not to let emotions rule. This is a huge decision you might be possibly making.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 10:11:10 am »
Hope you sort this out sis before making your wedding plans FINAL.

Im also curious with the rest of the story sis. If you have time, you can share it so we can give proper sound advice. if you need one of course. :-)

simang

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 10:14:14 am »
I'm thinking why are you so furious, nagkaron ba sila ng affair ng fiance mo? Or did your fiance entertain her? People fall in love, with single people, or engaged people, or even married ones, pero the bigger question is, anong ginawa ng partner mo about it? Bakit ka magagalit when you know it's one-sided naman? Or was it reciprocated?


kittehdoll

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 11:48:38 am »
Naku .. office affairs - very dangerous yan kasi everyday magkasama. May mai-inlove talaga lalo na pag may attraction, pero since lumipat na si other girl ng office well wala kong gagawin. Pero kung nangungulit padin yung girl sa fiance mo, then you have to tell him na di na maganda yan at he should talk to her and stop it.

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 11:59:57 am »
I think this will boil down to two things:

- how well you really know your partner
- how much you really trust him
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:03:42 pm by ri-anne »

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 03:48:05 pm »
we cannot control other people's feelings, pero we can control how we react to them. did your fiance entertain the girl's feelings? yung goodbye ba na yun eh goodbye because she's transferring to another office location o goodbye because he's getting married na?

yep, please share mo sis yung rest of the story. marriage ang pinag-uusapan dito. this is a life-changing decision.

chelgeneroso

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 04:09:28 pm »
TS, sabi mo they both ruined "The Trust" . . .  wala ng tiwala pero magpapakasal ka pa rin???

Re your question, hindi ko hahabulin yung girl, haharapin ko si fiance at papipiliin ko si sya. kailangan manggaling sa kanya ang desisyon. sa tono palang ng boses nya alam mo kung sincere o hindi.  ayaw ko ng pilit na pagmamahal. dahil ayaw kong magpakasal na hindi 100% ang trust kasi lagi lang mag-aaway. kailangan mapatunayan nya na ito na ang huli nyang pagtataksil at hinding-hindi na sya uulit.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12:05 am »
Backtracked and yes, ikaw nga yun.. Here are some questions you need to ask before you push through with marriage:

- Being BF GF since students, can you say that both of you have experienced life and are ready to settle down? Especially your BF, are you sure he won't have the need for "freedom" later on?

- Has the jealousy issue been addressed?
What about those deleted messages with his female "friends"? Those photos etc
How to make sure he won't cross boundaries with being too close with members of the opposite sex?

- Is he still visiting walk sites and are you sure he has never availed of any service?

- What's the plan to protect your marriage from these risks?

- If there are no changes, are you willing to have these doubts for the rest of your (and your future children's) life?

You have 6 months to assess yourselves and your relationship. From what I see, same scenario lang through the years. There's always some women and even gays na umaaligid sa BF mo. Do you think that when you get married, these will stop? Good if yes but if not, are you willing to go through this for decades?

It seems he enjoys the attention masking it as friendship and I'm quite worried for you and your future family.
I do hope I'm wrong since a lot of info are missing from your stories. What do I know..

Wish you could resolve this and find peace!

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 12:15:34 am »
Hmm, if there's a watchlist and one of them fell inlove, it seems the BF is very "friendly" with members of the opposite sex? Correct me if I'm wrong, was it you and is this the same partner you posted before about looking at women sites ba yun?

I cannot tolerate any special relationships that my partner has/will have with members of the opposite sex if I am the GF/fiancee. I demand to be the only one my BF/fiance has a special relationship with.
At the start of any relationship, I set that as one of the ground rules and a deal-breaker for me. Why pick one person if you need several di ba? It just shows un-readiness for a serious relationship.
I also don't care whatever that makes me seem like but I do not take risks. There are signs naman which are really friendly and which are not.

Now, based on experience, we really need to follow our intuition. Even if it's just "friendly", so long as it makes you uncomfortable, it is an issue. Image is next to nothing when there are such issues lalo you cannot control other people.
When my then-BF-now-husband was being friendly with his (even more friendly) ex, he cut the so-called friendship off when I raised the red flag. Catching up my ass eh date yung plan nila dahil silang 2 lang!
When my husband started getting close with his office mate, he stopped all non-work interactions with her. There was a shift in attention kasi and even weekends susko!

So if a guy does not know how to make boundaries, the solution is to nip it in the bud! Don't wait for whatever to evolve into something worse.
Hi, dear. Yes, you are right. He’s very friendly with the opposite sex. (I'm not surprised considering he has 5 sisters) He’s the best friend kind of guy for most girls. He used to have girl best friends way back in HS. He’s open naman with me when we started our relationship so I’m aware with that. As for your second question, yes, it’s me as well. But that was a long time ago. It was a mistake actually, I was a paranoid then and I had trust issues and creating that thread didn’t help me at all. Well, let's face it, most guys check on girls' photos, check on some sites, boys are boys. We all know that. But the question is, what they do with their curiousity. Right?

Backtracked and yes, ikaw nga yun.. Here are some questions you need to ask before you push through with marriage:

- Being BF GF since students, can you say that both of you have experienced life and are ready to settle down? Especially your BF, are you sure he won't have the need for "freedom" later on?

- Has the jealousy issue been addressed?
What about those deleted messages with his female "friends"? Those photos etc
How to make sure he won't cross boundaries with being too close with members of the opposite sex?

- Is he still visiting walk sites and are you sure he has never availed of any service?

- What's the plan to protect your marriage from these risks?

- If there are no changes, are you willing to have these doubts for the rest of your (and your future children's) life?

You have 6 months to assess yourselves and your relationship. From what I see, same scenario lang through the years. There's always some women and even gays na umaaligid sa BF mo. Do you think that when you get married, these will stop? Good if yes but if not, are you willing to go through this for decades?

It seems he enjoys the attention masking it as friendship and I'm quite worried for you and your future family.
I do hope I'm wrong since a lot of info are missing from your stories. What do I know..

Wish you could resolve this and find peace!
Backtracked and yes, ikaw nga yun.. Here are some questions you need to ask before you push through with marriage:
- Yes, it’s me. But I believe that has nothing to do with this post. It’s a different case and as I’ve said it was a mistake creating that thread kasi wala naman ako na-prove. Kung may nahuli man ako, I’d share it in the same thread. Pero wala so I stopped.  ;)

Being BF GF since students, can you say that both of you have experienced life and are ready to settle down? Especially your BF, are you sure he won't have the need for "freedom" later on?
- In 9 years, we’ve been through different stages. From honeymoon stage to comfortable to tolerance and for a time, we were on the downhill stage. It’s normal. Every long term relationship go through these stages. As for your question, after all that happened, I don’t think he will still need that “freedom” because if he is, I would know and I won’t even answer  yes to marry him.

Has the jealousy issue been addressed?
- Yes, we’re able to talk about it. :)

What about those deleted messages with his female "friends"? Those photos etc 
- I can’t remember these but probably this was an old issue. We use the same fb for 5 years now so wala na gantong issue.

How to make sure he won't cross boundaries with being too close with members of the opposite sex?
- He has learned his lesson. And I have to trust him on that.

Is he still visiting walk sites and are you sure he has never availed of any service?
- No and yes. I’m sure with that. ;)

What's the plan to protect your marriage from these risks?
- Just be a wife to your husband. I guess that explains everything.

If there are no changes, are you willing to have these doubts for the rest of your (and your future children's) life?
- For me, there will always be challenges sa relationship, from gf-bf to wife-husband relationship. It’s not having doubts siguro, it’s about if you’re willing to trust the person for the rest of your life.

You have 6 months to assess yourselves and your relationship. From what I see, same scenario lang through the years. There's always some women and even gays na umaaligid sa BF mo. Do you think that when you get married, these will stop? Good if yes but if not, are you willing to go through this for decades?
- It’s not like that, dear, my bad kasi naging one sided yun kwento ko in this thread. I was emotional when I wrote this thread. Well I have to agree with you, there will always be people who’ll try to ruin our relationship, may aaligid pero it’s up to my fiancé on how he will handle it. We’ve been together for almost a decade na, dear, and wala naman ako nahuli na girls or guy nan aka date niya or ka I love you niya. If you’re asking me if im willing to go through this, may answer is, clearly, no. But I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 02:40:08 pm »
ewan ko kung nagkakataon lang o parang talagang nangyayari yang ganyang bagay na upto the last moment ng pagiging mag bf/gf nyo at ready na kayo pakasal eh susubukin pa yung pag sasama nyo. kaya napa importante ng foundation na ma bubuild during mag bf/gf stage eh ditto ma tetest how strong talaga yung relationship nyo and of course yung feelings nyo sa isat isa.

trust your bf the way he trusted you, kung talagang mahal ka nya at ikaw yung nakikita nya makasama habang buhay kahit ano pang pag subok ang dumating sa inyo mapappag tagumpayan nyo yan basta lagi lang lilingon sa mga pinag daanan nyo kasi jan hinubog ng panahon ang pagsasama nyo.

 ;)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 09:33:18 am »
ok so after reading the whole thread and last answer ni TS, so ano na pala yung problem? parang wala naman pala TS.  ??? everything's ok na with you both.

congrats nalang and happy wedding preps  :D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 01:29:33 pm »
There are 2 personalities - the one that is hurt and the one in love.

The hurt one has never let go of the jealousy or the doubts. There's a difference between talking about jealousy and addressing it. Your past has everything to do with your present if you haven't truly moved on from it.
You wouldn't have a shared FB account, a watch list or created this thread etc. otherwise. At your lowest/emotional point, the hurt one comes out. If you truly trusted your fiance 100%, the hurt one should have been gone.

There's also a difference between being aware of who your fiance is and accepting who he is. It seems hirap tanggapin ang mga closeness because there's always a risk but the one in love chooses to deal with it. Dealing with it is not accepting.

I do hope you are reading up on the marriage thread. "Just be a wife" is not enough. You may be in the wedding preps high but do not ever be over confident of your relationship and future marriage.
Dapat kasi meron "marriage preps" kaso one size cannot fit all.

If you've been with this guy since teenager ka, its a disaster to marry him.

I agree given the red flags.
Sis Awesomecakes should maybe talk to sis Girltalker2 about childhood sweethearts?

I do apologize I'm sure these aren't what you want to hear. However, I'm inclined to think people who post in GT do want to see sides they cannot.

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best!

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 12:38:59 am »
Di ka ba nagdadalawang isip na pakasalan si BF? Baka next time, dun sa kabilang thread ka na magpo-post dahil nangangaliwa si husband. It's just probably me pero kung meron akong watchlist, hahanap ako ng iba na pwedeng pagkatiwalaan para di na kailangan me listahan...LOL!
When I said yes to marry him, I'm 100% sure about it. It doesn't mean when I shared my story with a girl involved, nangangaliwa na agad. Though I must admit, I was very emotional, hindi ko dapat ginamit yun word na "watchlist" kasi nag-iisa lang naman siya. Hope this clarifies. Lol.

Question, aside from the text message, ano pa ba ginawa ni girl? And has your boyfriend ever entertained her? How did they both ruin your trust?

I'm trying to understand why you're so mad kasi and you said you made your story short. Well from what you've posted in this thread, (and if it happens to me) I can't see any reason why I'll be angry BECAUSE I know my husband will not reciprocate or even give her the time of day, so kasalanan nung girl if she falls for my hubby who's just naturally friendly and a really nice person.

So I'm hoping you can shed more light :)
Hi, sis. The girl has a long distance relationship with her "boyfriend". She became close with my fiance and being a good friend, my fiance didn't mind at all kasi he used to have girl best friends. But when I talked to him regarding this girl, he agreed to distance himself. I assume, na-misinterpret niya yun closeness nila and eventually she fell in love with my boyfriend.
I believe, he never entertained her, because if yes, malalaman at mararamdaman ko naman. I felt betrayed lang kasi when he knew about it, hindi niya sinabi sa akin. That's the only reason why I got mad, it doesn't mean that I'm accusing him of cheating. Btw, I updated my first post.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciated.

hmm ang tanong dito sis, inentertain ba ni fiance yung girl officemate? bakit may goodbye ek ek pa? nakakaloka. try nyo pag usapan ni fiance 'to sis at ayusin. if wala lang talaga sa kanya and you believe him then you do not need to be alarmed kasi waley na si ate sa picture, iba na office nya. pero kung friends friends pa din sila after neto even after kinonfront mo si fiance and sinabi mong di ka comfortable sa friendship nila then there's something wrong na talaga.
I believe, no, he never entertained her. After I found out the text message, he even called the girl using my phone, this is to prove na clear talaga yun consience niya.
We already talked and he's the one who initiated to talk to the girl. He handled it himself. He called her over the phone and told her to stop the communication and all. Of course, in a nice way. I have no plans of reaching out to the girl but I realized I had to do it for once. So I asked the girl's number and he gave it. No questions asked. He even told me that it's my right to message her. So I believe, kung may tinatago siya, he wouldn't even offer that option, right?

^^ Yeah I'm sis gumdrops26. I'm trying to figure that out as well  ???.

Gotta think about this calmly and rationally. Try not to let emotions rule. This is a huge decision you might be possibly making.
We already talked about it, sis. I was very emotional when I started the thread. But we're good. Thank you, much appreciated.

Hope you sort this out sis before making your wedding plans FINAL.

Im also curious with the rest of the story sis. If you have time, you can share it so we can give proper sound advice. if you need one of course. :-)
I'm open with everyone's advice as long as you don't judge me or my fiance with just one post. I have to admit, I became too emotional and I didn't even think na siya na yun napasama with my choice of words. Btw, I have updated my first post. Thank you!

I'm thinking why are you so furious, nagkaron ba sila ng affair ng fiance mo? Or did your fiance entertain her? People fall in love, with single people, or engaged people, or even married ones, pero the bigger question is, anong ginawa ng partner mo about it? Bakit ka magagalit when you know it's one-sided naman? Or was it reciprocated?

Wala naman silang affair. I won't hide it if ever meron man. I was emotional lang and I realized it's not right to judge him by a text message na wala naman siyang control. What he did is, he called the girl and confronted her about the text message. Basically the purpose is to stop her kasi it's affecting me/ us.

Naku .. office affairs - very dangerous yan kasi everyday magkasama. May mai-inlove talaga lalo na pag may attraction, pero since lumipat na si other girl ng office well wala kong gagawin. Pero kung nangungulit padin yung girl sa fiance mo, then you have to tell him na di na maganda yan at he should talk to her and stop it.
He already did. Siya mismo ang humarap at kumausap.

I think this will boil down to two things:

- how well you really know your partner
- how much you really trust him
Makes sense. We already fixed everything. Thank you! Lesson learned for the both of us.

we cannot control other people's feelings, pero we can control how we react to them. did your fiance entertain the girl's feelings? yung goodbye ba na yun eh goodbye because she's transferring to another office location o goodbye because he's getting married na?

yep, please share mo sis yung rest of the story. marriage ang pinag-uusapan dito. this is a life-changing decision.
Yes, I agree. Pareho kami walang control sa feelings niya but Im glad he did something to stop her.
She's saying goodbye because she knows he's getting married. And she's transferring to other location. Btw, I have updated my first post. Thanks.

TS, sabi mo they both ruined "The Trust" . . .  wala ng tiwala pero magpapakasal ka pa rin???

Re your question, hindi ko hahabulin yung girl, haharapin ko si fiance at papipiliin ko si sya. kailangan manggaling sa kanya ang desisyon. sa tono palang ng boses nya alam mo kung sincere o hindi.  ayaw ko ng pilit na pagmamahal. dahil ayaw kong magpakasal na hindi 100% ang trust kasi lagi lang mag-aaway. kailangan mapatunayan nya na ito na ang huli nyang pagtataksil at hinding-hindi na sya uulit.
I felt betrayed lang because my fiance didn't open about her even when he knew the girl is already in love with him. It doesn't mean may affair na sila agad.

Hindi ko naman hinabol yun girl. Si fiance ko parin ang humarap at nakipagusap. And FYI po, hindi naman siya nagtaksil. It's not that I'm defending my fiance because we're getting married or bias ako, it's just that wala naman talaga akong proof that he cheated on me. At kung meron man nangyaring pagtataksil, malaya yun girl na makipaglaban sa akin or awayin ako or magmalaki, diba? I messaged the girl, once, just to let her know what I feel. She didn't even reply. Why? Kasi wala naman siyang maipagmamalaking sa akin. Even told her, "correct me if I'm wrong, you have no relationship to start with". Doon pa lang, sana sumagot na siya. Pero wala po.

ewan ko kung nagkakataon lang o parang talagang nangyayari yang ganyang bagay na upto the last moment ng pagiging mag bf/gf nyo at ready na kayo pakasal eh susubukin pa yung pag sasama nyo. kaya napa importante ng foundation na ma bubuild during mag bf/gf stage eh ditto ma tetest how strong talaga yung relationship nyo and of course yung feelings nyo sa isat isa.

trust your bf the way he trusted you, kung talagang mahal ka nya at ikaw yung nakikita nya makasama habang buhay kahit ano pang pag subok ang dumating sa inyo mapappag tagumpayan nyo yan basta lagi lang lilingon sa mga pinag daanan nyo kasi jan hinubog ng panahon ang pagsasama nyo.

 ;)
Maraming salamat sa payo. Siguro nga pagsubok talaga, kasi we're few months away from getting married and may ganito pa na nangyari. But I know him better. You're right, okay talaga kapag yun foundation ay friendship.

If you've been with this guy since teenager ka, its a disaster to marry him.
So kapag teenager ka palang nagka boyfriend ka, tapos siya yun napili mong pakasalan, disaster agad? Seriously? Hindi ko alam yan. Lol. What you read here is not even a percent of our whole story. So please. Haha

ok so after reading the whole thread and last answer ni TS, so ano na pala yung problem? parang wala naman pala TS.  ??? everything's ok na with you both.

congrats nalang and happy wedding preps  :D
Thank you, sis. We're able to fix everything. He handled it himself and I admire him for doing that. At least he's man enough to face it.

There are 2 personalities - the one that is hurt and the one in love.

The hurt one has never let go of the jealousy or the doubts. There's a difference between talking about jealousy and addressing it. Your past has everything to do with your present if you haven't truly moved on from it.
You wouldn't have a shared FB account, a watch list or created this thread etc. otherwise. At your lowest/emotional point, the hurt one comes out. If you truly trusted your fiance 100%, the hurt one should have been gone.

There's also a difference between being aware of who your fiance is and accepting who he is. It seems hirap tanggapin ang mga closeness because there's always a risk but the one in love chooses to deal with it. Dealing with it is not accepting.

I do hope you are reading up on the marriage thread. "Just be a wife" is not enough. You may be in the wedding preps high but do not ever be over confident of your relationship and future marriage.
Dapat kasi meron "marriage preps" kaso one size cannot fit all.
 
I agree given the red flags.
Sis Awesomecakes should maybe talk to sis Girltalker2 about childhood sweethearts?

I do apologize I'm sure these aren't what you want to hear. However, I'm inclined to think people who post in GT do want to see sides they cannot.

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best!
Okay, let me repeat what I've shared with the other girls.

I felt betrayed lang because he didn't open about the girl kahit na alam niyang in love na sa kanya. It doesn't mean he cheated on me agad. Of course, I was hurt kasi he didn't tell me at first. But that's it, kung may past issues man ako with him, I have moved on. If you're talking about the checking of walk sites, to be honest, I have completely forgotten about it. It's been years and ang OA naman kung hanggang ngayon I'm still checking on him. May iba rin naman akong ginagawa sa life. Lol. So I think and I believe, this has nothing to do with our current issue.

I don't feel like explaining this but for your information, it's his decision to use my fb. I didn't tell him to do that. Hindi ba pwedeng personal choice niya lang yun to not  have an fb account? Yes, I may be on a wedding high, of course, I have the right to feel it. Why not enjoy it? It's an every girl's dream to prepare for your own wedding. I believe, you've been there because you're already married, right? And also, I'm fully aware naman that there's no perfect marriage. If I'm being too over confident, it's because I've known him for more than 10 years, I know him and his family, I know how loving he is with his family and sisters. I know he's a good provider, being able to buy a house even before getting married, to save up for our wedding and for our future. These are just some of the reasons why I'm over confident. Hindi na siguro masama? How did you know we're not even preparing for our marriage? 

If that's your definition of marrying him is a disaster, then it's your point of view. I respect that.

And thank you for your messages. I wish you all the best, too.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:43:13 am by Awesomecakes »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2016, 01:36:06 am »
*deleted*
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:46:43 am by honeybunny »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: A girl fell in love with my fiancé
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 06:38:15 am »

Sobrang kapal ng face niya and up to now naiinis padin ako. I'm not putting my blame on the girl alone, it's my boyfriend's fault as well. They both ruined my trust.


Alam mo sis, sobrang maraming babae na ganyan. Pa damsel in distress effect.  You and your fiancé are lucky na hindi nahulog ang loob ni fiancé kay girl. But what if yun ang nangyari, ano gagawin mo? Are you willing to call off the wedding?

Sorry if you're in the midst of your preps tapos naitanong ko iyan. Alam ko na every bride-to-be will never think of such a thing. Close eyes/ears, Super busy nanga sa preps why bother to think about all these, add stress/wrinkles to the wedding day pa, eh never ever ever naman mangyayari yan di ba?

Point ko is you are just about to get married and this is just the start. To tell you frankly, this for me is a non issue. Kaso kung Ito palang you're furious na, plus making patol/text to a girl na lumalandi kay fiancé,  well just be ready that there will be more to come. or Hindi kaya baka part lang ito ng wedding jitters that's why you reacted that way?

Pero may point ka rin why you got angry. Hindi sinabi ni fiancé sayo. Question is May iba pa kaya sya di sinabi regarding other girls? For now, wala naman siguro. Pero he knows naman what to do na next time.


My fiance and I had an agreement to distance himself kay girl. He agreed. He even skipped on the team outings or even yun lakad na basta kasama si girl. I can tell that he did what he promised. Maybe that's why meron goodbye message since feeling niya maghiwalay na sila ng landas. Lol


someone posted that marrying your fiancé will be a disaster. This is what people would say syempre coz they don't know your fiancé the way you do. Other women here in GT are more exposed than you are, they've seen things and experienced life the way you haven't. Kaya sinasabi lang nila iyan to warn you so you can mitigate the risks you will be facing, not necessarily backing out from your wedding. At least alam mo what you're entering into. And next time, you know how to handle it better.

Every bride and groom-to-be would say they know what they're entering into. But when asked years later after marriage, I bet more than 50% would say they actually didn't know talaga, but all in hindsight. Kaya you don't have to cancel wedding preps naman, baka you may want to listen lang sa nabanggit ng iba just in case you need to face any challenges that may come into your marriage.

Now going back to fiancé distancing with this girl. I think the bigger issue you have to deal with is your fiancé' closeness to the opposite gender. Yes it is part of his personality as marami syang sisters. But it is playing with fire, VERY DANGEROUS. Now mag fiancé palang kayo and admittedly everything is still nice and dandy. When other issues in marriage comes, you have to deal with, kids, living arrangements, communication, etc, if your hubby by then is close to the opposite sex, worse, closer to other girls than to you, he will have a tendency to share this and that to others, thus affairs can happen even unknowingly and unwillingly. I'm not saying it will happen, but it CAN happen. So mabuti na maaga palang you and your fiancé are aware of this and having girls around him is a risk on your marriage that both of you are taking.

You see, in pinas, maraming babaeng malalandi, malambing and magaganda. Put a married guy in the middle of all these women, + being close to them, I'd say it is just a matter of time, before you know it, affairs are bound to happen. Kaya nga nagkalat ang mga kabit, anak sa labas, etc. Kaya if the married guy is responsible enough, sya na mismo iiwas willingly without you needing to intervene.

Usually people have an indication if  couples are ready to get married. If natanong sila - what would u do if may third party?  One group would say - it won't happen to us and we will just deal with it if ever mangyari. While another group has an action plan if ever it happens. Which group do you think is more ready to get married?



If I'm being too over confident, it's because I've known him for more than 10 years, I know him and his family, I know how loving he is with his family and sisters. I know he's a good provider, being able to buy a house even before getting married, to save up for our wedding and for our future. These are just some of the reasons why I'm over confident. Hindi na siguro masama?


TS, walang masama to feel high during this time. Binabalaan ka lang ng ibang tao to make you see reality (what can happen but not necessarily will happen to you).  And it is not about marriage is not perfect kasi alam mo na iyan. It is about marriage these days are so fragile, it can get destroyed anytime because of the environment we live in.  And this applies to all marriages, not only to you.

By the way, I was also a bride-to-be once, feeling high and overconfident. Bf/gf for 10 years, with a loving fiancé to his family. First BF. Yes we also had house, 2 cars, grand wedding and all. Good provider. But in hindsight, sila pa nga ang dangerous minsan, kasi sila pa ang habulin, may money to spend din for gimmick/extra curricular activities. My ex usually make kwento din, I know where he goes. He is just not that unfriendly to women. Gentleman nga eh. Di maka hindi until one day may girl naka sneak in sa puso nya. As I never had a watchlist. Overconfident nga eh. Tapos never pa kami nagka issue sa babae at Super loyal sya.  I knew girls were after him but I couldn't care less as I know he was loyal. But in the end, it didn't work out. Dahil may third party.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Bottomline is No marriage is immune from third parties. No matter how perfect you/him are before marriage. At mas nagiging lalong at risk lang if either one is close to the opposite gender.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:57:54 pm by Girltalker2 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close