I love horror movies! Same kami ng mom ko na mahilig sa ganitong genre pero mas matapang nga lang siya kesa saken lol For me, the best talaga ang mga asian horror movies
South Korea:1. A Tale of Two Sisters - One of the first south korean movies na napanood ko and it's really creepy. Galing ng pagkakagawa.
2. The Host - This is scary, funny and touching melodrama movie. I love this monster film! Definitely a must watch.
3. Three…Extremes - This is actually a collab from three asian directors (Korea, Japan and Hong Kong) so expect that you'll get really scared and creeped out.
4. One Missed Call - I hate that ringtone lol
5. Mourning Grave - Ayokong makita kung ano yung nasa ilalim ng mask, katakot haha!
Thailand:1. Shutter - I think every horror fan should watch this movie. Ang creepy talaga ng hitsura ni Natre kahit nung hindi pa siya ghost.
2. Coming Soon - Shomba, why do you have to appear kahit na ang daming tao sa paligid? XD
3. Art of the Devil 1, 2 and 3 - Dark magic at its finest.
4. Pee Mak - A comedy horror film

If you love Mario Maurer then go ahead and watch this. Ang ganda nga pala ni Davika Hoorne <3
5. Alone - More of a psychological film so it's more focus on the story rather than the ghosts.
Local films:1. The Healing - Hindi ko talaga ine-expect na matatakot ako sa movie na to. Ayoko kasi sa idea na pwede kang magkaron ng doppelganger eh. Ang scary ni Ynez Veneracion dito ha.
2. Feng Shui - Not a fan of Kris pero in fairness, maganda yung mga horror movies niya. Pero ang highlight saken yung scene ni Lotlot na nandun siya sa stairs. Sigaw talaga kami ng mom ko eh lol
3. The Road - This movie will haunt you. Great choice of actors too.
Hollywood films:1. Insidious - The song, "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" by Tiny Tim, gave me goose bumps when I first heard it in the movie.
2. The Strangers - Actually, I don't like this kind of movie just because it scares me thinking na pwedeng pwede to mangyari in real life. You're not really safe even if you're just at home.
3. Sinister - Kids killing the adults. Uh oh. So many scary scenes.