Super nakakarelate ako dito.
I salute all MOMS like me!
Pero iba case ko. I am not married but I am still with the father of my son.
My son is turning 5years old. College palang ako nung nabuntis at nanganak ako. And honestly, mahirap.
Nung nanganak ako, I had to go back to school by 2nd sem to graduate on the same 2013.
And then, after graduation and all. I had to review for PNLE. Pero I wanted to have a job.
And so...
1. How old is your child when you return to work?
I had a part time job as early as he was 3-4mos. Part time lang yun. His father is working away from us (Bulacan Area) kaya I was with my parents. Ang hirap for me kasi I really had the fear of being away from him.
2. How is the attachment of your child to you? (I fear that is I leave her to a yaya she might not be that attached to me anymore. Baka dumating yung araw na mas mahal na niya yung yaya niya kaysa sa akin.)
YES YES YES! Kasama to sa fear ko. Kasi nung around 8-12mos si baby. Nagkaron ako ng regular work (8-5pm) office work. My parents are working also so we had to hire a yaya. Kaso, nagkasakit si baby before he turns 1year. Napabayaan na pawis, ayun nagkaron ng Pneumonia. And I hated myself that time

So I resigned sa regular work ko to take care of him.
3. Do I need to wait until my baby is 1 year old before I bring her with me?
Very crucial talaga yung mga anak natin at a young age. Nakasurvive naman ako/kami with the help of my parents and financially sa work ng bf (dad ng baby ko).
Its a matter of choice talaga and a big sacrifice.
Ako nga until now, part time part time parin. kahit almost 5 na siya. But I guess soon, at dapat talaga meron na kong regular work.
I hope this helps. Goodluck on your journey