watch now

Author Topic: Lakeview Montessori Center Taguig  (Read 5755 times)

jowanamawy

  • Guest
Lakeview Montessori Center Taguig
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:18:18 pm »
Hi Mommies,

I want to share my experience sending my son in Lakeview Montessori Center. If you are looking for a best school for your toddlers and babies, I will Highly recommend this school. They have Teacher Glad whom I think is one of the asset of this school together with the other teachers and the support from the owner of the school teacher Meden. My son started in this school August of 2013 when he was 3 years old. He was one of the youngest in their class and I have not much expectation but just his to improve his social interaction with children. As days passed, I can see him getting excited going to school everyday and he finished his first year/ Nursery class knowing how to read and write. Note that it is not just reading that he learned on his first school year. at the age of 3, the teachers of this school was able to let these pupils spell a 5 letter word which tells me that my son doesn't just read but can spell at the age of 3. (Amazing!) he finished his 3 years in this school with him saying the Pledge of Loyalty being the top 1 in preparatory afternoon class. I can say that the school had given their promise of preparing your children to grade school. He took an exam in MCA Montessori and Integrated Montessori and result was excellent from both school. I am considering MCA for his Elementary. Any feedback about this school?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close