We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
This is one of the things na kinakatakutan ko talaga. I'm a FTM, 35 weeks now. Even nung earlier pregnancy phases ko, ito talaga ang isa sa mga concerns ko kasi I know myself very well -- matakaw ako sa tulog at i don't function well when I'm not rested enough. Alam na alam din ng husband ko yan... Everytime na sasabihin ko sa kanya na kinakabahan ako sa puyatan, he'd always reassure me na andyan naman sya to help and also myMIL and mom. Pero iba pa din talaga since, as you guys said, tayo ang primary caregiver ni baby.
^thank you so much for the tips, sis. I'm really anxious na sa pagdating ni baby, less than 4 wks na lang. Sobrang helpful ng post mo. thank you