Author Topic: Robes for the Entourage  (Read 16554 times)

Missus O

  • Guest
Robes for the Entourage
« on: April 04, 2016, 02:02:22 am »
Hi mga sis, for those who have opted to buy robes for their entourage members to be worn during the wedding preps, where did you buy them. Is there anywhere that I can buy something decent for P400? Divisoria?  Overseas kasi ako. I saw something online and I am contemplating if I should buy it or not, if and kung meron akong makikita na something cheaper sa Manila.

For those who didn't bother to buy entourage robes, what would they wear during the wedding preps?Aside from the white buttondown polo-someone has already done it kasi sa group namin. Anyone who can give their 2pence worth is welcome ;D

Jemifloo

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 05:18:17 am »
There's this online store on Instagram: laterceraonline (and I think they have a Facebook page as well) that sells bridal robes (Manila-based). They have pricey and reasonably-priced robes. You can email them and ask for a catalogue and price list. :) 

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 09:27:41 am »
^^Amelia in Lace in cheaper but its definitely more than P400/robe, P900 ata. I saw others wore chambray polos naman.

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:09:45 am »
^^ sis try silc online (@silconlineph) ig name. I forgot yung price ng robes nila. But definitely cheaper than La tercera and amelia in lace yung basic nila.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 01:00:30 pm »
Sis check La Sposa robes on IG though their is 800-1,200 each. Im negotiating mine for 600 with name embroidery with Rommel Espera Bridal Novaliches. Check them on FB and search for Jean Talya Santos.

ehnnevilla

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 09:56:52 am »
Hello,

Mayrong online SIs., La Sposa Bridal Hub. Contact them sa lsbridalrobescebu@gmail.com. Nagcucustomize din sila. They have floral, and different lace-designed robes. They have premium satin, regular satin and cotton bridal robes. Hindi din sila expensive and they really ship their robes on the exact time. So far, wala naman akong nakitang problema at magaganda yung robes nila. Check their FB page.

=)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:04:26 am by ehnnevilla »

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 03:57:18 pm »
Initially I bought silk na lavender color in Divisoria to be made into robes for my entourage, but I found silk lavender robes sa Landmark sa lingerie section with camisole na rin at P399 each. Di na ko nakapagantay so I bought them na kasi gusto ko na i-gift sa kanila. But I wanted it to look more feminine so I bought lavender lace sa Divi and have it added to the end of the sleeves and the hem. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B09pJRAIiY1-M0xHdVl3SzZuSTA/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B09pJRAIiY1-UW9PUTJmcXFfWlk/view?usp=sharing
 

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 04:41:34 am »
Grabe eto na ba bagong uso ngayon? hehe....before, they just wear their gowns during the pictorials and the bride's the only one who has pics wearing robe while preparing etc.

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 09:41:45 am »
^It's really up to you sis. The robes are also my gift to them so why not use it na rin on the wedding day itself. Depende din sa magiging sched mo with the photog, if you want pictures with them na nakagown na sila pwede rin naman.    :)

camilleXboots

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 10:25:59 pm »
2 weeks ago we went to divi. Nakabili kami ng robes for our entourage. I forgot kung magkano. I bought robes with camisole na para di naman bare pag robe lang suot nila for pictorial and magka iba iba pa sila ng itchura. Ang fail ko lang kulang ng isa for Maid of honor. Babalik pa naman kami sa divi to but yung mga kulang sa supplies namin. Anyways, i'll try kung mahanap ko yung list ko and post ko dito yung amount nung robe na nabili namin basta alam ko around 250-300 lang each or 320..haha..I forgot talaga.

zhel1605

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 03:27:36 pm »
Hi sissies, option ko din yung robe as gift to my entourage. Pero naghahanap din ako ng affordable like 200-300 lang ang range ng price. hehe, any suggestions pa po kung san makakakuha ng mura lang pero maganda ang quality? Thank you!

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 05:44:17 pm »
^^Divi or Baclaran might be your best option for cheaply-priced robes... or if you want patahi ka na lang, if you're near Makati I can recommend this seamstress: https://www.facebook.com/zenycouture/ . Siya nagtahi ng robes ng cousin ko and my sis-in-law nung kinasal sila.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:47:49 pm by Misis_Maku »

JS315

  • Guest
Re: Robes for the Entourage
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 02:30:58 pm »
2 weeks ago we went to divi. Nakabili kami ng robes for our entourage. I forgot kung magkano. I bought robes with camisole na para di naman bare pag robe lang suot nila for pictorial and magka iba iba pa sila ng itchura. Ang fail ko lang kulang ng isa for Maid of honor. Babalik pa naman kami sa divi to but yung mga kulang sa supplies namin. Anyways, i'll try kung mahanap ko yung list ko and post ko dito yung amount nung robe na nabili namin basta alam ko around 250-300 lang each or 320..haha..I forgot talaga.


Hi! May I know saan sa Divi to? I am planning buy wedding robes for my entourage din kasi. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close