Hi sis yn061515 and tomatostellar.
I just made an order at an online website the other day for my skincare items and saw they had this Clinique travel set on sale for $25 na lang, so I bought them that. I think they'll be able to really use it.
I still haven't found a gift for my MOH. But I remember being an MOH for my brother's wedding before and wala naman akong natanggap na gift. So baka di na lang ako magbigay.
Ang importante talaga sa akin is yung friends namin na gagawin naming OTD kasi di ba they will be doing some work, so gusto ko talaga magbigay ng token of appreciation.
What do you guys think? Are you getting your MOH something?
I'm from the province pala (Mindanao) so I'm thinking mas mura pa dito kesa dyan sa Manila.
But even still it's hard to keep at this range. Meron naman offered na package as in everything including OTD but na co-compromise kasi food sometimes. Ganun kasi yung last wedding na attended ko. Ang ganda ng flowers and venue pero yung food kulang. We both personally want to offer good food sa guests kasi di ba we're considered as hosts so dapat hindi magutom or kulangin 'yung food. Also sa budget namin kasi kasali na yung rehearsal dinner which is important to me kasi gusto ko yung may interaction yung mga important persons sa amin from both sides. Really hoping 150k na ang max na ma shell out namin but it looks like kukulangin. huhu. I have my parents I can borrow money from sa kulang but I really don't want to do that kasi sayang. Haha. I'd rather use the money on buying things we need for our house like F&F.
Anyway, share ko lang that we (mostly, myself) will be doing some DIYs.
For our invites we bought blank cards from AliExpress, then we'll be asking a friend sa printing since may printer sya na maganda. We'll just buy the ink. I will do the layout.
Maganda naman yung cards. I do recommend if you want to go that route.
Another thing we bought sa AliExpress is yung gifts namin sa primary sponsors namin. Not the usual types na pang gift. Hehe. it's a small USB type rechargeable flashlight na pwede isabit sa keyholder. We liked this kasi we know magagamit nila and also kasi Safety engr si FH kaya significant na din sa amin. We're just thinking of having it personalized with our initials and date siguro.
We also bought our guestbook and my gown there.

They both haven't arrived pa. I will update pag dumating na if ok or not. Hopefully, ok, Haha. Pero based sa reviews ng shops ok naman daw.
We won't be having bridesmaids and groomsmen to cut costs.
May 2017 pala wedding date namin. Haha. Very short planning but we're simple folks so I'm not worried. I just want to get married

kung pwede nga lang, family and closest friends lang but FH is a friendly person and I respect that he wants all these people at his wedding, especially those that has helped him along the way.