We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
chelvin26 hello sis.. I guess common yan to most men if not all, I remember when we were starting to book, unang meeting pa lang late sya. We fight over small things all throughout the preps, he attends the meetings but is quiet most of the time, or should I say all the time. But I tried to involve him, ask for his opinions, preferences especially sa budget. Even nga the suppliers would say na halos lahat ng groom tahimik talaga sa mga meetings. Pero unti unti naman he tries to throw suggestions, ako naman nilessen ko ang expectations, basta sa budget dapat sya ang mas involved. Lol. But I guess, us girls are more detail oriented talaga, ok lang yan, you are not alone. Hihi!