watch now

Author Topic: Underarm Hyperhydrosis  (Read 9216 times)

cookerbel

  • Guest
Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« on: March 23, 2016, 05:19:59 am »
I'd like to know if anyone of you tried Underarm Laser hyperhidrosis surgery (not Botox) to get rid of underarm sweating permanently. If so, where, how much, and what are the side effects? (Scarring? Sweating transferred to another part of body, etc)

Would you recommend it? I'd like to know a reputable clinic who does it well.

Thank you!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:49:59 am »
Didn't know laser is already an option because I read that there has not been a lot of procedures done using this technology. I have one too. Tried botox but it came back after 4 months. I'm wearing Thompson Tee to block the sweat from reaching the surface of my top. Not sure on the cost of laser but I think a lot of people have had success with MiraDry. I want to try it out but I don't want to use my time-off for it at the moment.

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 12:42:08 pm »
It is available, saw it via ensogo.com being offered by an aesthetic clinic in Makati pero Im scared to try it. my derma once offered to remove the sweat glands permanently thru incision pero Id like to get feedbacks on this. botox costs around 17k-25k and have to be repeated every 6 months, I also tried it but after pregnancy, seemed like my sweat gland came back with a vengeance. Sana may mag comment, baka naman kasi id do it then malipat sa face or sa hands/feet yung sweating, eh di useless.

feedback on this please. ty

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 01:09:51 pm »
a friend of mine (lalake siya)
had his removed. Pinost niya pa sa FB
it was local anesthesia and saglit lang yata procedure kasi nakapag-selfie pa siya right after the procedure at nakahiga pa sa bed.

he is into body building/ modelling
hosto.. hahaha

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 06:43:00 am »
gosh pwede ko ba malaman yung clinic where he did it? Im dying to get one but id rather get feedbacks first. baka pwede mo naman ask yung side effect? sabi nga ng derma ko paganun nako 30 mins lang kaysa pa botox pa mas mahal in the long run. takot kasi ako baka sa iba lumabas yung sweat (face, sa palm, sa paa, sa groin! haha)

mdortega

  • Guest
Re: Underarm Hyperhydrosis
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 10:37:48 pm »
They say miradry is a very effective treatment. I actually messaged their fb account to ask if it's available in the Philippines. They gave me the contact number of their clinic in alabang however, the treatment is very expensive. They are charging 95k for 2 sessions. Does anyone here knows a clinic that offers miradry that is a bit cheaper?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close