Author Topic: 2017 Brides (2)  (Read 70152 times)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2016, 05:09:28 am »
Does anyone have a detailed checklist of everything that you need for a wedding?

Thanks

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2016, 05:25:10 am »
Hi mga sis!
Ask ko lang baka may idea kayo, okay lang ba yung malaking cake kahit mababa yung ceiling ng reception venue?
Iniisip ko kasi baka hindi maging maganda tingnan pag ganun...
TIA!

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #522 on: September 10, 2016, 11:41:17 am »
LilaFowler, I have one. Send me your email address, will email it within the day.

vanityqueen07, I updated the list last night. May kulang pa pala sa list 😋

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2016, 11:38:09 am »
Hi b2bs! When is the best time to distribute the wedding invitations? Iniisip ko kasi baka 'too early' or 'too late' naman. TIA! 😊

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2016, 04:32:51 pm »
Just want your thoughts mga sis.. What do you think of black bridal cars instead of white? I happened to see some pins sa pinterest nagandahan ako tska kakaiba sya kapag naayusan ng flowers. Ang advantage sa amin is mas makakatipid dahil H2b's car is black so yun na lang ang gagamitin. Di ba mukhang gloomy? Our invites are printed on black matted paper pala so naisip ko terno naman hehe.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:18:45 pm by Ziyi »

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2016, 05:10:55 pm »
^we are going to use our own black SUV and I'm sure madami din gumamit ng black vehicle for their weddings.  Yesterday, I saw a couple sa church near MOA na ang bridal car nila is a black Mercedes Benz.

Don't worry about it, weddings nowadays are somehow breaking traditions na din. Sandali lang din naman kasi nagagamit yung car so sayang din yung rent (at least for me).

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2016, 06:26:30 pm »
Hi mga sis!
Ask ko lang baka may idea kayo, okay lang ba yung malaking cake kahit mababa yung ceiling ng reception venue?
Iniisip ko kasi baka hindi maging maganda tingnan pag ganun...
TIA!

Hi sis! Our wedding invitations will be sent on December. Our wedding is on Feb. But I will be sending the link of our wedding website na by October.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2016, 11:40:13 pm »
I have a black theme too sis. Yun kasi gusto ni hubby. Medyo modern narin kasi ngaun so I guess traditions before doesnt matter that much 😁

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #528 on: September 12, 2016, 01:55:17 am »
Hi sisses! I don't know where else to put this sana ok dito :) Here's the list I made for my wedding, may kulang pa ba? Suggestions are very much welcome. I want to anticipte na sana lahat ng gastos so I can prepare the budget na. I need help!! TIA! :)

>>Attire
Bridal dress
Shoes-ceremony
Shoes-reception
Shoes-preps
Lingerie
Robe
Jewelry
Headpiece
Veil
Garter
Groom's suit
Groom's shoes
BM dress
GM attire
HMUA
Groom's grooming
Entourage HMUA

>>Ceremony
Location
Pastor
Ceremony styling
Chairs
Wedding rings
Pillow, cord, candles& coins
Flower girl basket
Bible
Bridal bouquet
Entourage's flowers
Invitation layout
Invitation

>>Documentation
P/V

>>Reception
Venue styling
Photowall
Ceiling treatment
Live band
L&S
Projector/LED wall
Wedding planner
Caterer
Cake
Emcee
Guestbook
Photobooth
Souvenirs
Gifts to Parents, BM, GM
Gifts to PS (Prior and after)

>>Pre-nup
P/V
Clothes
Food
Transpo
HMUA

>>Misc
Crew meals
OTD bfast and lunch
Honeymoon
Preps and accommodation
Tokens to suppliers

Am I missing something? Please tell me if there is something I need to include pa. Thank you! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #529 on: September 12, 2016, 09:00:42 am »
@rouged.ramen Thank you! Very helpful kasi I just want a list that I can tick.

Do you guys know where the best place to buy sparklers is? I want to get kasi the extra long ones - minimum 20 inches. Also, have you tried shipping this outside Metro Manila?

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2016, 08:15:38 pm »
^Welcome ;)  Let me know if I missed anything too.

ohyey

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #531 on: September 13, 2016, 01:20:35 am »
Hi sis rouged.ramen may I have a copy as well? Thank you! :)

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #532 on: September 13, 2016, 02:23:49 am »
^please PM me your email address.

Guys, if you want a copy, please PM me your email address.  The list is based on my needs so it might not be totally complete based on yours but at least may head start na tayo.  Add na lang kayo if kulang.

For earlier copies I sent via email, I forgot pala the Mother & Father of the Bride and Groom dresses, suits and flowers (hehe! sila pa talaga kinalimutan ko e ;D).  I'm sure may kulang pa ko dyan so add na lang kayo sa list ninyo. ;)

Btw, I'm not planning to provide a guestbook so wala siya sa list ko.

Thanks! ;)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #533 on: September 13, 2016, 08:57:53 am »
Thank you sis rouged.ramen!Tweak ko nalang yung ibang hindi applicable sa amin.

Dag2 ko na din guestbook. free na siya sa package namin with NicePrint, sayang naman. heheh

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #534 on: September 13, 2016, 09:29:44 am »
Nagkakaroon ako ng konting anxiety sa pre-nup photos namin... not because pangit ang kuha ah, but because I don't like my body sa ibang shots.. I feel like I look fat.. I know my body now is far from the thinnest I have ever been and siguro when I look at the pics I just imagined myself looking sexier.. Then may naattendan pa kami na wedding ng iba nung weekend na ang sexy ng bride, so medyo nadedepress tuloy ako..

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #535 on: September 13, 2016, 09:36:16 am »
Nagkakaroon ako ng konting anxiety sa pre-nup photos namin... not because pangit ang kuha ah, but because I don't like my body sa ibang shots.. I feel like I look fat.. I know my body now is far from the thinnest I have ever been and siguro when I look at the pics I just imagined myself looking sexier.. Then may naattendan pa kami na wedding ng iba nung weekend na ang sexy ng bride, so medyo nadedepress tuloy ako..

i have same dilemma sis, i feel like im so mataba parin specially sa photos kelangan talaga ipush magpapayat kaso wala nako time magexercise.  :-[


 

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #536 on: September 13, 2016, 09:43:13 am »
Can you share your prenup photos sis?

Anyway, don't feel bad about it. Cheer up! Isipin mo na lang, maganda ka naman. hehe And besides, naiiba na ang notion ng 'sexy' ngayon, hindi na yung very slim. Other people prefer those voluptuos type.

Lots-o, 2017 ka pa naman sis dba? diet na lang and quick exercise after work. aja!

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #537 on: September 13, 2016, 10:06:12 am »
Thanks to the spreadsheet sent by rouged.ramen I realized that I am way overbudget na. The original budget has been exceeded wala pang cost of the reception.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #538 on: September 13, 2016, 10:13:52 am »
^^hindi ko pa siya naupload anywhere sis, san ba ok ilagay? :)

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2016, 10:15:42 am »
^Ako din mga sis I made a an excel file of my wedding checklist in categories dahil napaka-oc ko na sa mga detalye hehe. Aside from that I also made an "OTD Essentials Checklist" or yung mga need na bagay na nasa Prep Venue "on the day" which is dapat i-ready na at least the night before the wedding.

This is my list feel free to add or remove depending on your needs.

FOR BRIDE

Dress-up Robe / Makeup Outfit
Wedding Gown
Veil & Garter
Reception Gown
Mannequin / Fitting Form
Accessories (Jewelry, Perfume, Hair ornaments etc.)
Ceremony Shoes
Reception Shoes
Hosiery (Underwear, Corset etc. )
Overnight Clothes
Bridesmaid gifts
Emergency Kit (Mini sewing kit, Tweezers, Bobby Pins, Baby powder, Band-aid, Medicine, Tissue,       Napkin/Pantyliner, Breath mints etc. )
Nice clothes hanger

FOR GROOM

Ceremony Suit
Reception Suit
Accesories (Watch, Belt, Perfume & Cufflinks)
Bow Tie and Tie
Shades
Socks & Shoes
Overnight clothes
Groomsmen gifts
Nice clothes hanger

OTHERS

Printout of OTD Wedding Schedule
Cord
Candles
Matches
Pillows
Arrhae / Unity Coins
Rings
Bible
Copy of Wedding Invitation
Missalettes
Souvenirs / Favors
Principal Sponsors Gifts
A nice pen for contract signing
OTD Meals / snacks & drinks for relatives and suppliers
Contact numbers of the Wedding Party
Contracts and Checklist of suppliers w/ contact nos.
Cash Payment Balances to suppliers in a sealed envelope
Emergency Cash

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close