Author Topic: 2017 Brides (2)  (Read 70246 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2016, 01:44:16 pm »
LilaFowler, so basically okay na pala yung mga main suppliers mo. And sa Panglao pala yung venue. You still have a lot of time to choose and book other suppliers. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #461 on: August 24, 2016, 10:19:55 pm »
Hi, brides to be! Finally after so many months of lurking and stalking here in GirlTalk, I am now an official 2017 bride.  :) :) :). I am based abroad, so we hired a coordinator, team na with our (planned) Caterer/venue owner. So excited, I can finally share my inputs and get some ideas from the thread.

I am a San Antonio de Padua April 2017 bride to be, btw. Nice to meet all of you lovely brides. Never thought this day would come, haha! I mean yeah, as a young girl all of us have her own "dream wedding" pero now that it's actually here, it's a jar of mixed emotions.

No major supplier booked yet, just the Church, but I have my target suppliers already, product of monthsssss of research. GirlTalk is a HUGE help. So I'd like to be of help in the future.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:59:45 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2016, 12:00:10 am »
Welcome and congratulations! ☺️

prettyinpink858

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #463 on: August 25, 2016, 01:19:10 am »
Hi sis, tagal kong ndi nkapag gtalk hehe. Medyo nabusy. Hows your preps mga sis?

Super thankful kami ni h2b sa Bridal fair dito sa sg kasi dito kami nagbook ng mga ibang suppliers. So far, minor things nalang ang kulang.

We also did our prenup shoot today with Brilliant Bum Photography. Super sulit sila at ang galing nila. Raw photos palang pero naexcite na kami agad :). I highly recommend especially sa mga naghahanap ng magaling but affordable photo supplier. Ang galing din ng HMUA - Ellen Susas. Achieved lahat ng pegs. We're so happy!

9 months to go :) Happy preps mga sis!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #464 on: August 25, 2016, 07:32:10 am »
Congrats sis Lorelie_Gilmore!!! :) Happy happy preps to you! Make sure to book na all major suppliers kasi nagkakaubusan na. Hehe! :) Best of luck! :D

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #465 on: August 26, 2016, 07:43:01 pm »
Hello mga sis! Ngayon lang ulit ako nagonline dito, grabe time flies so fast! 6 months na lang ang prep ko medyo stress na ako mga sis 😁

I want to share with you what I have booked, andami ko pa kulang, can help me suggest who are your suppliers sa mga hindi ko pa nabook :)


Hi Sis! Ask ko lang how much yung rate ni Ms Darlene? Thanks. :)

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #466 on: August 26, 2016, 08:15:40 pm »
@Cheroppy: 10-12k :) There will be a WaW online fair though next week, may discount ata siya dun  :)

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #467 on: August 27, 2016, 10:25:48 pm »
Saan to sis? Pashare please!

Sis sa patio buendia yun kaya lang kung sa Caleruega ang ceremony nyo, malayo na ang byahe.
Magkano nga pala ang rate sa Veritas Hall? Plan ko din dati dun or sa Gazekubo kaya lang sa San Antonio de Padua na ang ceremony namin.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #468 on: August 28, 2016, 01:25:26 am »
^30k sa Veritas Hall, 25k sa Gazekubo. :)

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #469 on: August 29, 2016, 01:05:59 pm »
@Cheroppy: 10-12k :) There will be a WaW online fair though next week, may discount ata siya dun  :)

ang mahal pala  :-[ thanks sis!

ohyey

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2016, 04:00:24 am »
Any 2017 bride at Magallanes church here? Bawal na ba talaga mag picture sa taas? dun sa may Arc?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 05:43:31 am by ohyey »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #471 on: August 30, 2016, 02:18:12 pm »
How much ba normally ang photobooth if you want them to cover the whole reception? I'm having doubts kasi kung ok ba yung package na kinukuha namin sa photoman e. We don't have the space kasi for an actual photobooth pero I'm thinking baka manghinayang ako kung malaki talaga yung difference sa price.. Nakuha namin yung expo rate ni PhotoMan na 7800 for whole reception, then sa dami ng guests maging 2 setups daw so 15600 na..

ohyey

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #472 on: August 30, 2016, 05:52:26 pm »
I'm a March 2017 bride but medyo behind na ako sa bookings.
So far eto pa lang talaga:

Church: St Alphonsus
Venue: Whitespace
Photog: Efjay De Leon

As in yan pa lang! hahaha. Nahiya ako to myself when I saw yung mga ladies here na halos complete na and 8 mos to go pa sila ;D But then again I'm overseas and erratic talaga ng sched ko. Pero mag do-double time na ako ngayon.

Question mga sis, anyone here na nag whitespace?
Hindi ba too big ang hall B for 160 pax? A friend said wag masyado malaki yung kunin kasi mag mumukhang butas butas yung setup but I was thinking syempre kasi di ba merong setup and buffet, photobooth etc? Any advise on this? TIA!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #473 on: August 31, 2016, 09:38:34 am »
Hi girls,

Ruffa and Mike Photography and Jake Olaso Wedding Films have an ongoing tandem promo right now for 2017 weddings. You'll save at least 50k if you avail of the package. I asked for a quote even though I have  photo and video teams na and I must say, its affordable for the quality of output they deliver! Message them na lang on Facebook for details:)


^Ohyey

I checked the details of Hall B online and it looks big for your party. Ganito rin kasi description ng isang venue na pinagpilian ko, 300 pax but my party is only 150. The AE of that venue said, one half of the hall is the party area, other half is supplier's area. They will put a partition in the middle. And yes, looks like to you have spend on styling for Hall B. Maybe ask the AE of White Space if Hall A can accommodate your party? It says 150 pax for seated naman so I think they included some allowance for the buffet etc.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:49:46 am by rowan »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #474 on: August 31, 2016, 11:29:04 am »
@meixin: I think that's a good rate already. I got Barely Toast for 12k, 3 hours. Baicapture is 7.5K for 3 hours, if I remember right.

ohyey

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #475 on: August 31, 2016, 03:53:44 pm »
Hi rowan! Saan ang venue mo sis?
Actually I do have an option to get yung hall A + lobby. The AE said yung lobby can be used as buffet area. Ang worry ko lang kasi nakalagay sa hall A, max of 150. Eh we're at 160 na. We might go up to 170. Hindi kaya sikip na? But yun nga, hall B is almost 2x the size of my guests. Kaya nacoconfuse ako. Hehe. I was asking our AE for samples ng photo ng setup nila but she said they don't take photos daw esp ng mga private parties etc. I tried googling kaso lahat ng nakikita ko malalaking setup.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #476 on: August 31, 2016, 08:02:53 pm »
^Yes baka sumikip especially if you go over 160 pa. What did the AE say when you asked her if 160 pax can fit comfortably in Hall A? I was choosing between Jade Pavilion of Blue Leaf McKinley, 150 pax seated capacity and Monet Pavilion of Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan, 300 pax seated capacity. BL Cosmopolitan yung nagsuggest sa akin na maglalagay ng divider in the middle. Despite BL Cosmopolitan being nearer to our church, I chose BL McKinley coz we are only inviting 150 guests plus I dont really want to spend on styling. Hindi ko talaga priority sa budget yung styling in the first place:)

ohyey

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #477 on: September 01, 2016, 06:19:00 am »
^I will talk to her ulit and I'll try to visit ulit. Ang hirap kasi overseas ako. But hirap din ng ganito na nag eestimate lang. Lol
Oh, that was our first choice, BL Jade. Ganda siya. Happy for you :)  You're right hindi na kilangan i-style so much. Nung nag occular kami dun tamang tama may wedding. Ganda ganda.
I haven't seen Blue Leaf cosmopolitan. Wala silang smaller venue than 300?
As for whitespace naman, we liked din na its simple and white lang plus high ceiling. Kaya din yun na lang binook namin. I guess we'll style it konti but will keep the minimal look. Wala din naman kami theme masyado.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #478 on: September 01, 2016, 12:31:13 pm »
^No, all of their halls have 300 pax capacity :(

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2016, 09:30:03 pm »
March bride here! Malapit na kami matapos magbook!

Church: CTK Greenmeadows
Reception: Glass Garden
Hotel: Oakwood premier Joy Nostalg
Coordinator: Absolutely Knot
Photo: Efjay De Leon
Video: Ghe Consolacion
HMUA: Nybie Ng
Wedding rings: Helen Jewelry Shop Ongpin
Bridal and Female Entourage Gowns: Roxy Bagano Couture
Groom, Fathers and Groom's siblings suits: Arvox Tailoring
Bridal shoes and accessories: wala pa!
Groom's shoes: gift from friend
Male entourage ties: baka Divi
Caterer: Passion Cooks
Wedding cake: to be booked .. Joy San Gabriel??
Bridal & Entourage Flowers: Fullblooms by Inah
Church Flowers: D & M Flowershop
Emcee: Darlene Tan Salazar
L/S: Rejectkrew
Projector: Metrotech
Strings: Libante
Principal and Secondary sponsor souvenirs: Chocolate Confections
Invitation: to be booked.. Urbanista???
Bridal Car: to be booked.. Don Robert or APerfectDay?
Groom's car: Borrowed from my dad
Photobooth: Pose and Print
Prenup Venue: Two Gardens Tagaytay
Prenup stylist: Yvonne Camay


Budget for guest souvenirs to be allocated for donations to charitable institutions. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close