watch now

Author Topic: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)  (Read 10217 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Let's continue our discussion here.  :)

Link to the previous thread.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:34:24 am »
Do you layer your favorite shades of lipsticks?

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:24 pm »
Planning to buy:

V&M lip detox (kaso may gliche ata sa website) - P205
V&M lip butter in Salmon Peach (or & Posie Pink) - P185
Maybelline Baby lips in Strike a Rose & Oh! Orange - P100+ (?)
*but not fan of the ingredients, so I might skip this one lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:12:20 am by n_n »

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:45:16 am »
nice yung alba botanica hawaiian lip balm from healthy options

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:18:00 am »
My favorite is V&M lip detox talaga ever since. :) but when we moved to australia, nahirapan na ko sa shipping, so i switched to Palmer's lip butter.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 11:35:27 pm »
waaaa finally my lips are healed. Smooth and soft after how many years :'( I'm so happy. Found my combo na although i do not find it perfect pa. Pero it works. my problem nalang is outer lip darkness. (genetics) Nagfade na yung dark lips a bit, people just complain na I look too pale.

Thank you budzwhiz and parpol haze (sorry if I misquote anyone)

I think it was budz who suggested maybelline baby lips.I got the jumbo one na pigmented. It's not red, and I hate the smell. I loathe the smell. It makes my lips look like it's naturally pink. If may ganito ka moisturizing na lip balm minus the sickening smell, I'd appreciate it. Keeps my lips moisturized all day, and the pigment is "okay", but it's not the color I want. I want a pigmented lip balm for the day mainly because of dark lips, and I want a RED, tomato red, bright red color.

I accidentally misunderstood parpol's suggestion sa Snoe lip products and got the scrub lip treatment when I think she meant the stick. I wanted the lip whitening treatment. It's 300 and it's tiny!! :'( But it works.. No more flaky lips. I'm still going to go back for the treatment soon though. I use this every 2-3 days. My complaint is I find it expensive, and unhygienic. I have to dip my finger into the matchbox thing.. so I just scoop it instead.

And lastly, avalon organics lip balm with Vitamin C. I bought this because it's citrus, hoping nakaputi ito in the long run. I like the smell. Pero omg it's soo down there yung Vitamin C ingredient sa list. :( :( Baka ang super liit ng content, baka walang effect. But it's moisturizing, no doubt. I use this every night kase walang tint.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 12:31:17 am »
Lipbalm -- maybelline baby lips hands down. Walan sinabi EOS dito. :)

Lipgloss -- i dont wear lipgloss anymore now, dati lang I used to.

Lipstick -- i have no particular favorite na as in HG level but I like MAC Cremesheen line (con: hindi long lasting), and their retromatte (con: sobrang drying). Ang gaganda lang talaga ng shades kaya ko nagustuhan. Also, NYX SMLC. Fave shade at the moment is San Paulo.

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 02:49:44 am »
carmex forever :)

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 06:04:57 am »
Sobrang favorite ko na yun Human Heart Nature na lip balms! Hindi ko na need mag lipstick sa normal days, yun na lang gamit ko. And na-solve talaga yun problem ko na super dry lips na nagbabalat parati.

bellahikari

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 08:20:04 am »
I love tinted lipbalms! My first love is the Maybelline Bloom in Peach Blossom. Kaya lang phase out na. Mga sis, alam nyo ba kung meron pa nagbebenta ng ganito sa bazaars or online?  It's great for pigmented lips and the tint is natural looking. Bagay nga yung name -- Bloom. Lakas makablooming. :)

Then, I used the Baby Lips Pink Glow. At maraming iba't ibang flavors nung non tinted Baby Lips. Sadly narealize ko, ito pala yung dahilan kung bakit di ako nawawalan ng pimples sa paligid ng lips/chin ko.

Now I'm using Carmex. For me this is the best in terms of healing my chapped lips. :)

syerin

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 07:56:45 am »
Revlon matte balms pa rin! Though mahal siya, so I'm looking for an alternative din.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 10:38:03 pm »
tinted sya? which on specifically? heheh can u show us a pic? :)

Yes, sis, tinted sya. Here are the colors:
http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/mineral-make-up/tinted-lip-balm.html

I buy a lot when I'm in Pinas. I have super dry lips and previous lip balms are not as effective. HHN was. My lips are not peeling anymore. Maybe it has to do din with how often I apply it which is about 4-5x a day vs before na 2x lang. I feel more at ease in applying it because I know it doesn't have harsh chemicals. Best part is its price -- only P85! 1 stick can last me half a year.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2016, 02:18:15 am »
I love Human Heart Nature in Cherry. Where did you buy na 85? I just got from Beauty Bar only 80 each. Haha ok fine just 5 peso difference.

I always use this then lipstick on top. But yes, ok din alone.
On days when I have peeling problems, 1 day lang ok na as long as I re apply.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2016, 10:31:20 am »
^ From Robinson groceries. I think you use this, sis, kaya P80: http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/facial-lip-care/new-100-natural-lip-balms.html That one has cherry. I also buy the Peppermint of that for my lip balm before going to sleep dahil hindi ko naman kelangan may color.

I use both Island Kiss/Flame Tree colors of the mineral one which I shared previously. Yun yung P85. Mas maganda sya kasi kahit hindi ka talaga na mag lipstick. Sya yun ginagamit ko pang "retouch" for the rest of the day. I normally just put lipstick in the morning. But when I eat breakfast na at work, syempre nabubura na. So retouch with the tinted lip balm then retouch again pag lunch time. I interchange the 2 colors depending on what I wear for the day. So both of them are in my bag. :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2016, 04:50:17 pm »
Oops you're right I confused it kasi it does have tint on me! And yes, no guilt applying a lot since natural naman.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 01:28:22 am »
@minatay91- Hi sis! Glad your lips are healed na. Yup yung stick or balm nga ng Snoe 1st Kiss yung ni-rave ko sa previous thread na baka hindi mo magustuhan kasi parang tanda ko ayaw mo ng minty sa lips. Hehe. Super effective parin sya sakin. I can't live without this. Sa whitening part, di naman "pumuti" lips ko pero hindi rin nangitim. Sayang lang talaga wala siyang SPF.

Lip Stain - Recently bought Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous. Antagal ko na naghahanap ng perfect orange/peach. Eto na yung masasabi kong "the search is over."


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2016, 12:19:48 pm »
^ thanks for confirming sis parpol. Kase sis, before nagburts bees ako, yung may mint effect, grabe nagdry yung lips ko :( chaka.
pero this one is okay :) I'll try the one you recommended

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 02:21:21 pm »
Lipbalm -- maybelline baby lips hands down. Walan sinabi EOS dito. :)


Sis, anong klaseng Baby lips? Ang dami pala kasi (BABY LIPS DR RESCUE , BABY LIPS PINK GLOW, BABY LIPS LOVES COLOR)

TIA

hedonista

  • Guest
Lipstick Obsession: Brands and Shades
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 12:19:22 pm »
1. Favorite brand
2. Favorite shade
3. Everyday wear
4. How often do you buy
5. latest buy or newest lipstick experience

1. MAC/MaryKay
2. MAC Mehr/Pink Satin
3. Mehr or Gel Matte Mauve MK
4. Every payday
5. trying the colourpop lumiere2, will be delivered later


ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Your favorite Lipbalms, Lipglosses and Lipsticks (Thread VII)
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 02:26:35 pm »
Baby Lips Candy Wow Chubby Lip Balm. Hindi na ako naglalagay ng lipstick. :) super love it!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close