watch now

Author Topic: All about Lip Augmentation/ Lip Fillers  (Read 3983 times)

leesha

  • Guest
All about Lip Augmentation/ Lip Fillers
« on: March 18, 2016, 01:20:30 pm »
Hi Girls  :)

I need some advice I would like to get lip augmentation/ filler for my top lip. Has anyone had it done here and can recommend a Dr or a clinic?

leesha

  • Guest
Re: All about Lip Augmentation/ Lip Fillers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 03:21:02 pm »
Lip Augmentation at D' Spa & Skin Center for P4999 instead of P15000. There is a promo available right now online. Was thinking I might avail. If anyone has an info you could pm instead if you don't want to post here :) Thanks

chinrosete

  • Guest
Re: All about Lip Augmentation/ Lip Fillers
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:24:38 pm »
Yung mom ko nagpa-lip augmentation na kay Dr. Lacson. I think 2 years ago na yun pero until now pouty pa din lips ni mama :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close