Author Topic: Stock Market Thread X  (Read 71446 times)

PrettyEomma303

• GirlTalker
Re: Stock Market Thread X
« Reply #540 on: April 30, 2020, 10:16:17 am »
^True.  Before jumping in investments esp trading, make sure may 6 months EF na or a stable/demanding job and health insurance .. cos you don't want to pull-out your fund/stock money prematurely, malulugi lang in the long run.

Completely agree with this.  Before investing, make sure that you have secured the following:

Health insurance
Life insurance
Emergency fund

AvadaKedavra

• GirlTalker
« Reply #541 on: May 04, 2020, 03:16:59 pm »
Is it advisable to buy right now? bagsak mostly :/

PrettyEomma303

• GirlTalker
« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2020, 02:48:25 pm »
For long term investments yes. As long as you have secured protection first. 🙂

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #543 on: May 06, 2020, 06:08:14 pm »
Is it advisable to buy right now? bagsak mostly :/

It would depend on your purpose sis, if you are a trader or an investor. If you are a trader, pwede kang matakot since ang goal mo is kumita in a short span of time. Buy low, and sell high, and with this pandemic, it's hard to determine how soon is the  "high", so dapat nakatutok ka lagi and monitor your stocks. If you are an investor, you will think long term. By looking into the history of PSE, now yung low, and definitely a good time to enter the market. 
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

AvadaKedavra

• GirlTalker
« Reply #544 on: May 07, 2020, 04:10:40 pm »
PrettyEomma303 long term sis. thank you!  ;D

D4thAngel investor po. thank you!  ;D

Nakabili na po ako ulit  ;D problem ko na lang is kung magdadagdag pa ko, parang ang sarap mamili habang mura.

changelessme

• Very proud
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • *simply changeless me*
« Reply #545 on: May 09, 2020, 02:32:49 am »
I have stock investment sa company where I work, meron din sa HSA with an advisor, and Robinhood. Maganda bumili ng stocks ngayon kasi super baba.

https://join.robinhood.com/nanibeg
Ito yung Robinhood referral ko if you want to get free stock and ako rin will get 1 free. Make research sa company history bago mag invest kung newbie ka and make research of course sa stock investment as a whole. You can monitor the movement of the stock market sa Robinhood App. It is pretty cool. I work for a mining company and halos lahat ng co workers at kakilala ko sa company nag invest. Merong broker ang iba kasi big time na sila, ako I just started it sa Robinhood since lockdown, so far so good.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 02:41:06 am by changelessme »
"Life is what we make it. Always has been. Always will be."
http://simplybechay72.blogspot.com/

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #546 on: May 10, 2020, 01:37:41 pm »
I highly recommend Investagrams for those who intend to start their stock market journey. May virtual trading dun so you get that feel of the market.
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

eeyanross

• GirlTalker
« Reply #547 on: May 24, 2020, 10:44:55 pm »
New user lang din ako nang Robinhood app, anyone into dividend stocks?

Wala ako masyado makitang youtube video regarding automation and drip.

Crispyman

• Probationary
« Reply #548 on: June 22, 2020, 08:38:38 am »
Sarap sana bumili noong nasa 5000 ang PSEi, pero kailangan ko pa i-rebuild ang emergency fund ko

Ghell06

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2020, 10:24:41 am »
ff

piglet24

• finally! now i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #550 on: July 16, 2020, 07:45:37 am »
A newbie here.  A few days ago, I have decided to try stock market and study it.  And it seems doable if nakatutok ka talga.  So I'm planning to open an account with COL Financial. I still have a lot of question but have already posted on another thread.  I would just like to ask for any advice on how to go about the whole thing.  Ang alam ko, if you have extra money invest it kasi we all know banks are so cheap when giving interests. Kulang pa for Jollibee outing. (lol)

Once you have an online trading account, that's when you can officially start trading and or investing.  Do you need to deposit money every month? or yung initial deposit would be fine for a few months?

How much ang standard brokerage fee?

May inactivity fee ba na iniimplement?

Thanks in advance for all your input.
LOVE PERSEVERES..it's men who change..

Traveler? http://www.mypostcardtrail.com

Foodie?
https://www.facebook.com/uaesugarfix

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I live to travel..
« Reply #551 on: July 16, 2020, 01:50:36 pm »
^Sis, i suggest you read a book about investing first.

For instance.. https://marvingermo.com/books/
or attend trader's lounge PH.

Kasi mapapaso ka if you will buy shares of certain stock without any goals or plans.  The stock you might think is a good investment, pwedeng bumaba pa ng bumaba, doon ka mapapaso.

Stock investing sounds good and promising pero pag wala tayo alam sa fundamentals and technical analysis, pwedeng one wrong move, bagsak ang investment natin.

Learn about support and resistance para maestablish mo when to buy and when to sell.   This will also help you cutloss (magbenta ng palugi) pag hindi na akma sa plano natin ang isang stock.

Points to think about:

1.  Learn to avoid asking what stocks to buy - kasi some people will hype a particular stock (they will tell you buy this - palugi pla yung stock), then once it has reached a lot of buyers at tumaas ang price, magbebenta sha leaving you with that paluging stock at an expensive price - eto yung hyping, they make a particular look good para lumaki ang demand and makapag sell sha at a given price.

2.  Ask your self what is your goal - pang retirement ba (10 years or more) or pang wedding (short term)?  in this way, maplan out mo kung ano ang stock ang maganda for your particular need.

3.  Study support and resistance, plot excel sheet for your analysis and consult Trader's lounge PH sa FB.

4.  Take a look at your emotions, hindi pwede emotions ang mag dedecide kung ano bibilhin mong stock kasi once bumaba nag price ng saglit, you need to ensure you are emotionally prepared kung mag negative ang portfolio mo.

5.  Build a foundation like emergency fund (monthly salary x 8), life insurance, hospital insurance, etc.  This will ensure na kahit matalo ka sa stock market, hindi affected ang mga monthly expenses mo.  This will help you sleep soundly at night.  and take note: Ensure that the money you will use are extra money na pang "gamble" mo.

6.  If you are already knowledgeable, 8k php ang rule para macover ang commission ng brokers, taxes, etc.  Meaning, if you invest less than 5k, kelangan mo ibenta ang shares mo at a higher price para makabawi ka sa mga additional fees.

7.  Invest in index fund if you want to avoid any "tutok" sa stocks.  What I do is I invest if PSEI is mga 6k ish or below.

8.  If you can, fund your online broker ng any extra money you have everymonth.  Establish a schedule buy of a particular stock or index fund para kahit di mo icheck si COL, nakakabili ka ng stock on its prevailing price.  It will accumulate and over time, pwede mo na ibenta ang na accumulate mong shares.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 01:55:16 pm by xtine »

janachen

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #552 on: August 24, 2020, 04:18:28 pm »
Agreed.

I invested in wrong way, kaya ngayon nagdip sunog ang pera. I have to wait for years ewan kung babalik pa..pero ganun talaga. I studied TA and fundamental at ang dami kong narealize na mistakes.

I switched to global and currently doing swing and positional trading sa ngayon, unti unti kong nababawa mga losses ko.

schizo_me

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Live Enjoy Act Love Express See and Awaken
« Reply #553 on: August 24, 2020, 09:46:43 pm »
^ Sis, planning din to switch to global. Ka frustrate ang PSEI haha.
Ano broker mo?

janachen

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #554 on: August 25, 2020, 10:13:13 am »
sa etoro ako sis.. maganda sa global mas mabilis kumita. hehe

Pagka nagkavaccine sureball lipad ang stocks nila.

otofont

• Probationary
« Reply #555 on: December 24, 2020, 08:43:44 pm »
Does anyone on here do forex trading? I'm not that into the stock market personally cause the forex one seems much more stable and predictable. At least that's my opinion on it. My friends made me get into it and I just opened a forex account at a broker this year. It's been pretty profitable so far and I think it was a good year to set off, but one thing that I learned is that you need to constantly check how the market is going if you actually want to pursue this and you need to keep yourself informed at all times. I'd really appreciate it if you guys have any tips.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:45:58 pm by otofont »

sigeneee

• Probationary
« Reply #556 on: February 18, 2021, 12:34:23 am »
I am thinking about investing in Facebook shares. Do you own stocks of any giant companies? I have read a lot of interesting articles about stock investing on the Traders Union forex site. It really looks attractive for long term perspective. I just need to investigate a bit more which company pays the best dividend yield. And I will definitely buy some shares.

Sonalika

« Reply #557 on: February 20, 2021, 03:15:43 pm »
I would recommend Apple shares instead if you want to invest in blue chip US companies.  I am tech heavy in my stocks because I am based abroad but Apple has been performing really well and gives dividend too.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close