We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I want to try naman the CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. Hindi na ko naubusan ng gustong subukan na bago huhu. And also the Laneige Balancing Emulsion.Sissies who do the double cleansing method, pa-recommend ako ng oil cleanser? Preferably something with no mineral oil or one that's good for sensitive skin. I don't wear makeup everyday, sunscreen lang so pass ako sa Banila Co clean it zero and other cleansing balms. I recently got this all-natural cleansing oil kaso parang nagkakapimples ako and my face feels so tight and dryyy after washing my face.
^Laneige and Face Shop has good reviews. http://www.fanserviced-b.com/a-review-of-15-first-step-korean-oil-and-other-cleansers/ Iyong CosRX has a cleanser too good for sensitive skin. https://fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/10/13/debut-review-cosrx-low-ph-good-morning-gel-cleanser/
I swear by DHC Cleansing Oil. I hoard it when I travel. It's made mostly of Olive Oil. One time I ran out and used regular olive oil, it worked but had to use a little more.
Mga sis, na-try niyo na ba Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask and Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer? Ganda kasi ng reviews sa Althea.