We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I personally don't use pH-adjusting toners kasi it's an added product and step. xD I just wait around 20 minutes after my cleanser and before my actives (nagiging 10 minutes na lang pagdating sa vitamin C sa umaga, haha).
^ Sis, try the Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence.
Hindi ko lang maabutan in stock yung mini pixi para matry ko. Sis ataypool anong retinol serum mo? Gusto ko yung mga mild lang parang mas effective sakin parang lang haha
Addicted na rin ako sa masks.. I can see why they are essential sa regimen although twice a week lang naman ako gumagamit..