watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2  (Read 76662 times)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »
Hiyang yata ako sa korean skincare kasi yung pimples ko paisa isa na lang tapos mabilis din syang matuyo saka maliit na lang sya. Dati may 1-2 cystic pimples ako every month. Saka mahilig ako sa junkfood kaya palagi akong may normal pimples haha hindi ko nga alam kung kelangan ko pa yung cosrx bha kasi yun yung gamit ng most na acneprone pero parang ok na ko sa aha. Twice a week ko lang ginagawa.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2016, 10:06:42 pm »
^Izzie7, good nakabili ka sachets ng Sulwhasoo. Iyon nga lang problema sa skincare nila in general, malakas amoy.

Ngayon naman mauubos na moisturiser ko, pinag-iisipan ko subukan isa sa Innisfree Ginger Oil, Ecoscience or Soybean range and or baka order ako samples ng Sum37.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2016, 10:25:02 pm »
^sis panoorin mo si renee sa youtube gothamista yung channel niya. Meron akong innisfree orchid enriched cream ok naman malakas din yung amoy pang night time pero parang mas gusto ko pa din yung hadalabo red milk so nilalagay ko pa din tapos yung innisfree haha konti konti lang since ang dami nang layers. May samples ako ng 3 eye cream, ginseng cream, saka yung first care ano ba yung ginagamit mo?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:29:23 pm by izzie7 »

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2016, 09:03:10 am »
^I've got all three, ubos na ang first care and malapit na rin ang eye cream and ginseng cream. Isip ko subukan naman ang iba like Sum37 kasi hiyang ako sa fermented ingredients and cheaper than SKII, I might as well try it kasi wala pa akong nababasang bad reviews.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2016, 10:01:21 am »
Few weeks ago I bought Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum which hydrates my skin even more and then just recently I tried adding Missha FTE to my regimen and I must say that I like it since hindi rin ako nagkaka breakout. Yung skin ko in the morning especially after applying BB cushion nagiging my skin but better hehe. Yung lip tints is also my current must have since ayoko mag lipstick because of the weather. I really like Korean skincare and makeup.

eam510

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2016, 10:25:45 am »
ATOMY product!!!! Worth it and super gaganda ng product nila :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2016, 01:46:28 pm »
I want to try the SU:M37 rose cleansing stick and bubble mask! :)

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2016, 08:47:16 am »
Hi, recently just started with korean skin care, hindi ko pa rin masyadong naiintindihan yung purpose nung lahat ng steps so I don't do all haha :) So this is my current regimen:

1. Banila Co Clean it Zero cleanser (to remove my make up)
2. Cetaphil (dont know if this can be considered na water based cleanser but dati ko pa itong gamit so i still use it para double cleanse kuno while in the shower)
3. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Ultimate Toner (got this as a freebie, paubos na so will shif to Missha Time Revolution Toner)
4. Iope Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning
5. Laniege Water Bank Gel Cream
6. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (at night)
7. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence (i know, not Korean but again, matagal ko nang gamit na spf ito and i love it so i didnt want to change it)

Around once a week, I also use masks (different ones from Innisfree, Nature Republic, Seatree, etc). Also the Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and the Skinfood Black Sugar Mask once a week.

Its kind of hard to review each one separately kasi nga I got diff brands and I use it as a system.  Pero medyo nag stand out sa akin yung:

-Clean It Zero na cleanser (love the smell, really cleans well and takes make up off and leaves my skin refreshed & not dry!)

-Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream (moisturizing but no heavy and sticky after feel...love gel products!)

I've been using them for around 2 weeks and I've noticed that my skin is really softer and smoother. Still no glow but I guess thats too much to ask in 2 weeks haha ;) I still a few dark spots from previous pimples, hopefully the products can help diminish them in time :)

Am also on the look out for a good eye cream/serum. Wanted to try yung sa Time Revolution ng Missha pero parating sold out. Any recommendations? :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:00:33 am by galatea_spheres »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2016, 02:51:11 pm »
^ I want to try the IOPE and Skinfood black sugar mask sis! :) hehe

Sobrang dami ko gusto itry na korean products ngayon. Hirap lang pagsabay sabayin. Ngayon lang na I added two or three to my regimen, di ko nanaman alam kung ano nagccause nitong breakout ko. :(

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2016, 09:35:03 pm »
Hi sis budzwhiz! :) ok naman so far yung both iope essence and skinfood black sugar mask :) the iope is the 1st essence i've tried so wala akong comparison pero i like it so far and no breakouts naman ako with any of the products. Sabi nila ok din yung Missha Time Revolution essence, yun actually plano kong bilhin talaga nung una kasi parang SK II dupe daw pero na sales talk ako sa Iope and Laniege haha :) And i like the skin food black sugar mask also kasi exfoliating sya pero non-drying, parang fresh pa rin yun skin right after :)

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 09:39:34 pm »
Sis pretty.is.me I like innisfree products also! Ok yung mga masks that I've tried and ok din yung no sebum powder nga nila :) But what i really like is their fragrance, am currently using their peony eau de toilette, smells nice and its long lasting...and cheap too! :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 10:03:45 pm »
Butas na naman bulsa. Just ordered samples from G-Market - Belif moisturiser, Sum 37 essence and eye cream, Sulwhasoo Hydro-aid mist and Concentrated Ginseng Cream, Banila Co cleansing balm, Lirikos anti-aging cream. Nahirapan ako with ordering sa Sum37, laging out of stock ang samples.

Looking forward to using the Banila Co cleansing balm and Belif moisturiser which Sephora stocks now in the US and apparently it's the best moisturiser out there. Daming hype sa Belif for now the best daw among the 'natural' skincare.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 10:53:15 pm »
^^ Thanks sis. I want to try the Missha FTE too. Kapag sinumpong ako I might try both. Hehe.

Anyone been to Korea? Madali ba makahanap ng Banila Co outlets?

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2016, 03:33:18 am »
my one and only favorite korean product are their sheet masks, i have tony moly ones( bought 2 sets of i'm real and pureness 100) but my fave are by the brand leaders insolution 7 wonders. i have a ton now and i use once a day or every other day and it really made a huge difference with my skin.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2016, 09:26:48 am »
Malagkit ba gamitin yung Banila Co cleansing balm?

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2016, 09:27:08 am »
^where do you buy your sheet masks sis?

monicker

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2016, 03:32:15 pm »
^^ Thanks sis. I want to try the Missha FTE too. Kapag sinumpong ako I might try both. Hehe.

Anyone been to Korea? Madali ba makahanap ng Banila Co outlets?

Hi sis
If ever you're in Manila area, kaka-open lang ng Banila Co sa Robinson's Manila :)

@hektraine@

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »
Mga sis pa pm naman yung local online store na nabibilhan nyo ng sulwhasoo testers please... Thanks ! ^_^


@ataypool. Sis. Door to door ba sa gmarket?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:53:14 pm by @hektraine@ »

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2016, 06:48:36 pm »
Sis budzwhiz, galing akong Seoul 2 weeks ago, very easy to find yung banila co shops, madami around the city :)

Sis lovely_chic, hindi malagkit at all yung banila co clean it zero. It starts out as a soft solid with a waxy texture from the container then when you apply it to your face, it kinda melts and becomes oily. Then it washes out  easily with water :) love that stuff talaga :)

@hektraine@

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 2
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2016, 06:50:54 pm »
^^ Thanks sis. I want to try the Missha FTE too. Kapag sinumpong ako I might try both. Hehe.

Anyone been to Korea? Madali ba makahanap ng Banila Co outlets?

Yes sis lalo na sa myeongdong and ehwa univ area :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close