Pa-join po mommies! ^_^
I'm 20weeks and 3days preggy.
Had my TVS last March 7, 2016 (7 weeks preggy that time). 1st time to hear my baby's heartbeat.
EDD is Dec. 20, 2016.
My most recent Ultrasound suggests a different EDD of Dec. 12, 2016 but OB said the TVS is normally more accurate.
This is my 2nd pregnancy, my first was 12 years ago. Talk about nanganganay.

Gave birth via normal delivery 12 years ago. I do hope to get the same experience, if not better, this time around.
I've been searching and deciding for the past months on where to give birth. I've gone through 4 OB-GYNEs already.
1st was in World Citi Hospital, didn't like the OB because aside from being late, (I understand she delivered a baby late the previous night) she's like trying to get the consult done agad. And she prescribed pampakapit which I didn't take. She also said kainin ko lahat ng gusto ko, wala daw bawal.
2nd OB was from the local health center here in Sta. Mesa, since I wanted to try the benefits of the government. The OB is not nice at all. Her voice is loud enough for the whole center to hear. She even scolds you in front of other patients. Napaka-unprofessional. I just came back for the free HIV screening (I was negative, yey!) then didn't return for the next check-up. It's not good if you're not comfortable with your doctor.
3rd OB, I super like. Dra. Juanita Lee from Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Sta. Mesa, Manila.
Napakagaan ng kamay. 1st check-up was done with an IE. She was circling around and feeling my abdomen but it doesn't hurt at all. She's pressing and measuring how big my uterus is without me feeling any discomfort. My 2nd check-up was with her doppler, I think. She's looking for my baby's heartbeat, which she found and said was very strong. I can also hear the sounds from her device. Felt happy, really. She advised to stay away from salty, fatty and sweet foods. She asked me to drink milk three time a day plus eat one egg and a lot of fruits and veggies. She didn't advise to drink Anmum and the likes because I was told it's not really milk, those are vitamins in the liquid form. If I can drink capsules and tablets already, then that better. Madodoble lang daw. And anything sobra is also not good for the baby. Best thing is she's accredited by our HMO for prenatal consults. Next check-up will be on Aug. 18 ^_^
4th OB is from Subic/Olongapo, my hometown - Dr. Jimmy Manzano. He's the one who delivered my 1st baby 12 years ago. He changed actually. He used to be masungit. But now he's nice and gives pretty valid and practical advice to patients. He's convincing me to give birth at his private clinic, which is cheaper, and he aims for another normal delivery since my first was normal delivery as well. He said if there's a need for a hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes in Olongapo is 20mins away and he's accredited there too. I'm weighing this option since it's nice to give birth near my home and not have the need to travel after I give birth.
I've been trying to have myself checked at Sta. Ana Hospital in Manila but I don't have a government ID addressed in my residence here, my IDs are addressed in Subic. Too sad, since I wanted to try their services there too.
My story is quite long na

Sorry for the long read. I'll start preparing the government forms pa pala...
Til next post!
