watch now

Author Topic: Oily Hair  (Read 4034 times)

mimiku

  • Guest
Oily Hair
« on: March 16, 2016, 10:24:03 am »
This is my problem. I have a very oily hair.  What can I do about it? Please share naman tips how to manage it. Thank you.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:10 am »
^Do you use shampoo everyday?

Minsan problem ko din 'to. Napapansin ko kapag malapit na red alert ko mejo nagiging oily hair ako. Pero di naman super oily, sa bandang tuktok lang. Minsan pa nga mejo di maganda amoy ng scalp and hair ko. Hormonal imbalance ata sya, I dont know.  :-\

What I do is iniiba-iba ko shampoo ko araw araw. Like meron akong 3 different shampoos sa bathroom, alternate ko silang tatlo. I find Clear (pink) okay sa scalp ko then nagttry ako ng iba ibang shampoo. Kasi napansin ko kapag na-immune na yung scalp ko sa isang shampoo, nagiging oily sya and walang volume. Tapos I only apply conditioner sa hair tips, hindi ko inaapplyan yung roots coz it'll just contribute to the oiliness eh. Also, at times, pag mejo nararamdaman kong magstart na mag-oil up scalp ko, I dust it off with powder. Di naman ako dina-dandruff so far. Lol  ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:18:29 am by BacMook »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 01:05:13 pm »
Yes, I need to shampoo everyday because if I don't nagiging oily siya. I have 2 shampoos and I also alternate. I don't buy shampoos on containers kasi ang daling maiimmune ng buhok ko. I only buy in sachets. I haven't done that powder thing. Haay ang hirap. Buhaghag na nga hair ko tapos oily pa. So ang hirap talagang imanage.

planeticymars

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 01:39:07 pm »
I also have the same problem- feeling ko hormonal imbalance.. nakakainis nga kasi I look like hindi naligo pag afternoon esp pag stressed out- I try to put baby powder pero di effective- dry shampoo kaya? natry nyo na ba?

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 01:57:54 pm »
^Ako pag nafeefeel ko na magooily hair na, I dust it off with powder immediately. Mejo messy nga lang pero it helps naman.

Narinig ko nga rin yang dry shampoo sa isang customer sa Nature Republic. Nagtatanong sya kung meron dry shampoo kaso parang OOS ata nung time na yun. Curious din ako.   ???
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:59:55 pm by BacMook »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:57:36 pm »
I discovered Human Nature yung Clarifying Shampoo nila. I use it once a week. Hindi na naiimune yung hair ko sa shampoo ko and conditioner. Hindi na rin siya oily.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 04:58:08 pm »
Powder sis  ;D

planeticymars

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 01:19:39 pm »
sign of hormonal imbalance- I have this too, even dry shampoos and powder can't help me- so i let it oil lang- I tried not washing my hair for 3 days and major tali lang ako ng hair sa office. the 4th day I washed it and ang healthy bigla ng hair ko. napansin ko din na nung naka low carb diet ako hindi oily ang hair ko

sima

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 01:26:52 pm »
Ako naman pag oily na ang buhok ko, I use baby shampoo tapos yung ends lang ng buhok ang kino-conditioner ko.  Pag naubusan ng baby shampoo, regular hand soap ang gamit ko.  Walang oil! :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 09:53:36 pm »
I wash my hair with water lang daily. Pansin ko lesser oil (+ lesser hair fall!) and hair looks healthier. Shampoo lang around once a week.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 05:21:20 pm »
mga sis dry shampoo is the answer!

 I have oily scalp too and ayun when i tried dry shampoo once, now i cant live without it! then i learned to wash my hair every other day nalang. now it became less oily. And I also learned to not put conditioner sa buong buhok. dapat sa ends lang because any oily or creamy product sa roots ng hair will make it oilier and make the hair more limp.. I also use ACV as rinse to clarify my hair when i use dry shampoo that day to avoid build up.

 Try nyo lang.. I only used the dove one sa watsons. Then tried other brands. The best so far si tresseme and korean dry shampoos. The hair fairy yun worst lalo lang naging oily hair ko :/

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 05:50:32 pm »
This was also a problem for me esp when i'll be on duty for 30+hrs sa hospital. What helped me is the powder method. It helps esp if you keep the usual 8hrs but every now and then (like 3-4hrs) i'll be dusting a few more sa hair ko. Tedious, yes but it does the job.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Oily Hair
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 07:53:33 pm »
In my case, it was hormonal. I noticed that my scalp is dramatically drier while I am on oral contraceptives. I quit eating greasy, deep-fried, and processed food as well. Also, it pays to learn the art of co-washing and dry shampoo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close