I'll start with the not-so-good suppliers for me
Florist: Arleen Manlangit - Dangwa Florist 5/10
In fairness to this team, they gave an affordable rate to us during the bridal fair. However, what turned me off was 2 weeks before the wedding when we should be finalizing everything, she stood me out on our meeting. She told me that she can only meet me 8pm Sunday at their shop but still she didn't show up. An hour after, the assistants there were the ones who talked to me. When I was calling her before the wedding she kept on telling me that mababa masiyado bigay namin sa inyo, it pisses me off kasi I'm not asking her to add anything at all and was just confirming what flowers will be used for the VIP table. But I've learned to let those go.
My bouquet and the whole entourage's were beautiful. They did a good job on those except for the flower girls since we specifically said only white and pink flowers to fit our motif. The flowers were dark violet hahaha but I was able to let that go too.
But what I can't accept is flowers in our reception. They were really disappointing.

The presidential table had candelabras with crystals hangging, some were putol like only 2 inches while others have long ones, 12 inches. The flowers were a mix of fuchsia, orange etc which were totally out of our motif (pink/white/gray pastel colors). There were no low flower arrangement too which I even asked 2 days before the wedding to confirm. In short, the table looked so cheap and bara-bara. For the 5 candelabras, there was 1 na totally different setting with the 4 others. nagmukhang tira sa ibang wedding lang.
The backdrop, I can forgive the design because it looked good on print but you know what? if you were there you'll see that the wall they used had weird graffiti, guests can see it because the cloth to cover it was thin and white.
The 36 guests table centerpieces were also a problem. Maybe it was too risky to ask them to do such design (3 vases per table of submerged flowers). Contract says, all 3 cylindrical of 3 different sizes. Surprise, there were square vases. I just hope they told us if they can't deliver it properly.
The following day, I cried because elders were bringing this up. When I called her, she denied it. I was careful not to say anything bad and still be tactful at first. I just told her that the setup was not according to what we agreed on. She kept denying and insisting that the flowers were pink and white. While the hangging crystals na putol were design. I told her that how can I lie to you and why will I? I was there, I was the bride. I saw everything. At the end of it, I couldnt help it, kasi tinataasan pa ko ng boses so I told her na ang pangit ng gawa.
I will not recommend them to anyone! Lesson learned again, you get what you paid for.

I hope this does not happen to anyone else. If you got them, please make sure to have everything written, every detail of it. And find a good coordinator too to check during the setup cause you wont be there to check already.
Prep Location: Crowne Plaza Ortigas 5/10
We booked a month before the wedding as advised by their front desk to get better rates. We were also convinced to avail of their Priority Privilege Membership to have discounts. They confirmed that our wedding is not "a blocked off" date so we can avail of the vouchers.
A week before the wedding, they called us to say that there will be a convention and for us to keep our reservations, we should pay for the non-discounted rate or else we'll be bumped off. This is so inconsiderate of them, it's a week before the wedding for crying out loud. More so, what's our "Priority Privilege" for? Of course, we got into an argument and was able to keep our reservations. But the 7 rooms we reserved were from different floors which made it difficult for us during the preps. My principal sponsors who are in their 70s had a hard time going up and down to their rooms for the makeup and pictorial. It is embarassing since they travelled from the province and I wanted to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Also, our original request to have ajoining rooms for my sister and her childen were also not granted (this was requested a month before as well and they agreed).
OTD Coordinator: Dennis Gabriel 7/10
During the preps, he was okay. He gave tips and reminders. I understand that he is only OTD so I didnt expect much. During the day, medyo nastress ako sa kanya kasi he was late. He was maingay and stressed inside the prep area while I was having my pictorial. I can hear him say na naku pano na, may problema bla bla.. He also told the groom na Sincerity lang inorder ni bride for the crew meals which is parang out of the line? If he didnt like it, he could have told me. Besides it was rice, pansit, chicken and asado box. isn't that a heavy meal already? hehe the delivery guy also called me because my coord was not answering his phone :| At the church they were not able to line up the correct offerers. During reception, they didn't really help so much with the seating. According to my sisters in law, they just ask if groom side or bride side and ask the guest to look for their names on the list. What? =)) anyway, I still gave them a 7 because the person assigned to be with me was very maalaga and helpful all throughout the day.
The ones I can recommend:
Strings/Band: Madz and Dhzei 10/10
Affordable rate, very easy to talk to and most of all, Madz has a beautiful angelic voice. I got them for 15000 for church and reception. I never met them before the wedding but they delivered above from my expectations.
Host + Sound system: Max Tiu 10/10
Max is so hands on. During the early stages of the preps, I was always worried but after I met him, 50% of the worry was erased. He is detailed when it comes to the program. He would also give suggestions and advise. The program was lively and the flow was good. He definitely knows what he is doing. Max is also accommodating, never mayabang even if he has already established his name.
Invitation: Global Invitations 8/10
Only delayed reply on emails thus delaying the process but overall they're okay. Maybe December din that time so very busy.
Church: Santuario de San Jose 10/10
Solemn and beautiful church

Reception: Gloria Maris Greenhills 10/10
Good food and accommodating staff.
Dresses: Elizabeth Hallie 9/10
Beautiful, classy design. One thing to improve is the scheduling of fittings and completion. Medyo too tight schedule, dresses were completed 3 days before the wedding. But as I told everyone else. It was worth the wait. Nakakakaba lang for the bride but I felt beautiful in the dress. Ganda din all entourage gowns

Cake: Annlee's Kitchen 10/10
The cake was not only beautiful. It was delicious. It is a little pricey compared to other suppliers but it was worth it. All details I asked for were spot on.
HMUA: Glow by Gerly 10/10
I got her for 13,500. That's prenup with 3 looks + wedding day makeup with second look and unlimited touch ups + 2 moms. Super sulit, super bait and very talented!
PS Gifts: Everything Else Enterprise (FB) 10/10
Good quality, pulido and on time
P/V: Niceprint Photography 8/10
They did my prenup pictorial, save the date video plus the wedding itself. Great team, very nice people! Beautiful pictures and videos.
Only problem was we were not able to use their freebie projector since we have another projector supplier for a bigger one. Nobody brought a splitter. I asked about this and they told me that it was my fault for not telling them that I have 1 more projector and di nila mahuhulaan na may isa pa. Well, I said we are not technical people so I didnt really know that it requires a splitter and i was only asking to check what happened, wala na magagawa and I already paid in full naman even before the wedding so why be rude? Sana a little tact naman sa client relations nila. And also accept that they also had a miss on their part.. for me if you are offering something, you also ask your client and not assume na we know the technical setup, you volunteer the information too.
Projector: Dondie's 10/10
Mobile Photobooth: Photoman 10/10
Great service, nice layout and good quality photos.
*Though for me it is still good to have the classic photobooth with the backdrop and all to keep your guests busy before the program starts.