My wedding was on Feb 18, 2017, and it was everything I could've hoped for! I really couldn't have asked for a better day

Posting a review of my suppliers, since the reviews on here helped me so much:
Church: Christ the King Parish. Rating: 8/10 The church is beautiful. Ample parking, and the aircon is cold. And they were not strict re. what my entourage wore But I heard from my coordinator that they gave my florist a hard time on the day itself -- trying to charge her random things. Not to mention, they increased the rate on me (about 6months before the wedding) by 5K, even though I had already fully paid a year before.
Reception: Blue Leaf Filipinas (Sinulog & Pahiyas Halls). Rating: 6/10The venue is beautiful, clean and spacious. Free valet parking for guests, no corkage fees. Our guests loved the "unique" feel of the venue (since most were used to attending weddings in hotels). However, while we were very happy with the venue on the day itself (they graciously helped set up a function room for our cocktail hour, since it rained quite hard and the garden cocktails we planned could not push through) -- we were very unsatisfied with their service during the planning stages. This is mostly because of the AE assigned to our account. She was very difficult to deal with. And I felt like she kept trying to "trick" us into spending more money, or paying more (unnecessary) fees. This is something that my other suppliers have experienced with Blue Leaf in the past as well. Very unprofessional. If you'd like more details, PM me.
Preps: Edsa Shang. Rating: 10/10They didn't give us any problems in bringing in crew meals (we did this discreetly) and taking photos around the hotel (we had to get permits signed, but this was easy).
Photos: Pat Dy. Rating: 10/10LOVED our SDE. From the photos, to the song he chose for us -- everything was perfect. We are so excited to see the rest of the photos. Pat and his team were on time, very nice and friendly, and really made my husband and I feel at ease in front of the camera.
Video: Notion in Motion. Rating: 10/10Same exact feedback as I gave for Pat Dy -- we LOVED our SDE. I suggested 2 songs that they could use (if they felt it suited the photos on the day), and luckily, they used both! They got the mood we were going for, and were so easy to work with and were very professional.
Caterer: Bizu. Rating 10/10Almost a month after the wedding, and people are still contacting us (and our family members) to rave about the food! From cocktails, to the sit down dinner, to the afterparty, the food was amazing. Service was impeccable. And our AE, Kaye Reyes, was one of my favourite suppliers to deal with, right from the start. We could not be happier with the service we received from Bizu. I really pushed to have my wedding in an events venue rather than in a hotel, because I wanted the food to be incredible -- and Bizu did not disappoint.
OTD Coordinator: Jenny Lim. Rating: 9/10Jenny and her team were very professional and knowledgeable. They ensured everything went smoothly, and I literally did not worry about a single thing on my wedding day. It rained quite hard on the day itself, and they quickly came up with a back-up plan for cocktail hour, without having to bother me or my husband. It's obvious they've been in the business a long time and know what they are doing. The only reason I gave a rating of 9 instead of 10, is that she showed up late (about 2 hours) to one of our meetings, without any prior warning, and didn't offer an apology or explanation when she arrived. My husband and I are very prompt people, so this irked us a bit. But overall, their service on the day itself was impeccable.
Florist/Stylist: Nikki Chatto. Rating: 10/10Nikki and her team are the best. She always uses beautiful, expensive and lush flowers (at my wedding, and at other weddings I've attended). She was very easy to work with. We told her we wanted all white flowers, and a romantic/elegant feel, and left the rest to her -- and she achieved exactly what we wanted and more. Until now, we are still hearing (from guests) how beautiful our flowers and set-up were. Would highly recommend Nikki. You really get what you pay for.
Lights/Sounds + LED Walls: High Impact. Rating: 10/10Easy to work with. Very professional. And everything went smoothly on the day itself. No delays or glitches in the reception program.
Host: JC Alelis. Rating: 10/10Aside from our caterer and florist, JC is probably the next supplier we got a lot of great feedback on. Our guests loved him -- he was captivating and friendly, without being pushy. He was very professional and was able to achieve a happy and lighthearted but elegant feel to our reception (exactly what we were going for). Would highly recommend him. He is the best wedding emcee I have come across (and a lot of our wedding guests agree).
HMUA: Mickey See & Renz Pangilinan. Rating: 10/10Loved them both. They achieved the look I wanted (even without a trial) and were so easy and nice to work with.
Cocktails/Reception band: Ruth Mendoza & Ulap Acoustics. Rating: 8/10They were great. We took a risk on them, and hired them without hearing them in person (we had heard a few recordings online), but they really came through for us. I would've given them a 10/10 based on their performance, but they played some songs that were NOT on the song list I had provided (and which they agreed to). Our guests did not notice, and loved the music. But I noticed, and was not too happy that they didn't stick to the list I had provided (and worked hard on).
Church band: Knots & Strings. Rating: 10/10Easy to communicate with. Quite affordable. They did a great job during our ceremony.
Wedding Gown and MOG/MOB gowns: Amir Sali. Rating: 10/10I loved my gown. It was beautiful, elegant and everything I hoped it would be. It fit perfectly, and I really could not have asked for more. My mom and my mother in law both loved their gowns also.
Entourage gowns: Andrea Tetangco. Rating: 10/10My entourage loved their gowns. They were wonderfully made, and fit well. I had 4 girls fly in from out of town (only 2 days before the wedding), and Andrea was still able to rush their gowns and fittings, and produce beautiful gowns for everyone.
Groom's suit: JE & Co. Rating: 8/10My husband's suit fit perfectly. It's probably the nicest one he owns (compared to suits he's had made with other reputable tailors). They made him a suit that was timeless yet unique and modern at the same time. The only problem is the final pick-up was delayed about a week, and my husband had to wait a few times for the owner to arrive (during initial fittings).
Crew Meals: Packed Gourmet. Rating: 10/10Very easy to deal with. I wasn't able to eat the food, but I heard from my entourage and suppliers that the food was good. Portions were huge! Very good value for money. They were on time, and were very helpful in bringing in the food discreetly (into Edsa Shang).
Others:
Wedding Rings and Jewelry: Luvi Jewelry. Rating: 10/10
Photobooth: Barely Toast. Rating: 10/10
Invitation Design: The Playground PH. Rating: 10/10
Invitation Printer: Amis Prints. Rating: 9/10
Monogram: Ink Scribble. Rating: 8/10
Missalette & Escort Card printer: Annasthetic Designs. Rating: 9/10
Confetti Typhoon: Dragon Fireworks. Rating: 10/10
Helium balloons: Popping Parties & Perfect Theme Corp. Rating: 10/10
Souvenirs: Cocoa Monster & Made in Candy. Rating: 10/10