watch now

Author Topic: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.  (Read 4630 times)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« on: February 29, 2016, 11:55:58 am »
I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first baby. for the past few weeks, I have been interested to buy the Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen http://www.cudsly.com/scout-co-sleeper-playpen-10699.html for my upcoming baby girl.

I am planning to exclusively breastfeed our baby but I want her to get used to having her own space so that she won't be too "clingy" once I go back to work.

For GTalkers na gumamit o gumagamit nito, baka pwedeng mahingi ang opinion nyo kung ok ba siya gamitin. hindi ba mahirap  gamitin itong playpen na ito kapag nagbe breastfeed?

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:41:12 pm »
hi sis. bumili ako ng cuddlebug scout co-sleep but hindi dun natulog ang anak ko as in siguro nap lang. ang ending co-sleep siya until now exclusive breastmilk siya for 22 months na. at nagiging tambakan na lang siya ng mga gamit niya noon pero now nakafold na lang siya. itry ko nga siyang ipost sa olx. depende sa anak mo kung gusto niya matulog sa crib pero usually kasi if breastfeeding siya mas ok na lagi kayong magkatabi. ok lang maging cllingy sila sis mamiss mo sila pag lumaki na sila. mabilis lang naman ang panahon. kami ngayon co-sleep pa rin ng anak ko at super ineenjoy ko. ok naman ang cuddlebug sis.

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »
Sis please post it here din sa forum. I'm interested in getting one since my older son sleeps with me sa bed, I'm afraid baka masipa nya yung baby pag nag co-sleep with us. We have a small bedroom so I'm thinking about the Arms Reach mini-arc kaso sobrang expensive na for a crib. Anong dimensions ba nito?

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 09:12:40 am »
^thank you sis ebbah. :) very helpful ang feedback mo. By the way, working mom ka ba or stay at home mom?

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 11:21:23 am »
sis fionaapple i am a working nanay.

sige post ko dito if ever may gusto ng 2nd hand na cuddlebug.

enjoy motherhood!

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen users, feedbacks please.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 08:42:48 am »
Sis please post it here din sa forum. I'm interested in getting one since my older son sleeps with me sa bed, I'm afraid baka masipa nya yung baby pag nag co-sleep with us. We have a small bedroom so I'm thinking about the Arms Reach mini-arc kaso sobrang expensive na for a crib. Anong dimensions ba nito?

hi sis. sorry for the super late reply.honestly ngayon ko lang napansin yung query mo. ito ang sagot sa akin ng Cudsly customer service.

Measurement of Cuddlebug Scout Co-Sleeper Playpen is 125cm(L) X 65m(W) X 62cm (H) OR 49 inch X 25.5inches  X 24.5inches

I ended up buying the Irdy Space Saver playpen at 3,000 for the bedroom and a second hand Graco Pack n Play from olx.ph for only 1,100.  Mas mura pa rin kesa price ng isang Cuddlebug Scout Co-sleeper...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close