We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga batchmates ko kay Mariah Santos (HMUA), aren't you ladies both excited and freaked out on how good he is haha, I'm super excited and nervous na baka maiyak ako sa hitsura ko sa kasal haha! I might want to sleep on it, sa ganda. Cray-cray thoughts, every day kasi I see his posts, I'm in awe. When I signed the Contract, ang kilig level ko umabot sa roof. Happy to have not scrimped on it, super sulit, I'm happy he gave me a reasonable deal, ambilis kausap with regards sa rates nya. This is the first time that I'll be made up by a professional HMUA, I'm glad it will be Mariah. Thanks to GT for inspiring me to get the best Suppliers.