Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104445 times)

lakwatchera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »
Booked Kristin Viudez as my HMUA, she's young, but very professional. She wasnt late for our trial sessions, and responds to my messages fast. And of course, I really liked my make up during the trial, plus her rates is VERY VERY nice!

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2016, 05:25:55 pm »
hello girls, meron ba dito na si Tet Dizon ang hmua? :) thank :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2016, 08:26:13 am »
Hi girls! I am getting Aiky Nar for my hmu :) ok sya kausap at super bait :) Napaka affordable pa :) Nung una, I was tempted to get the services of Denise Ochoa-Go or Mariah Santos pero nanghinayang ako kasi naisip ko din na may natural glow ang isang bride during her wedding day kaya no need to hire an expensive hmua :)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2016, 08:17:23 pm »
Hi girls know someone na ento make up for only 1k per head? Thanks

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2016, 09:08:06 pm »
sis kdramaholic,how can i contact Aiky Nar? i will try to inquire :)


sis prettylove, i know a hmua pero 1.5k per head sa ento, pero airbrush sya :)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2016, 10:14:27 pm »
^thanks thebusybride, pero 1k lang talaga ang budget ko. How much kaya kapag traditional lang and sinu sya? Meron ba syang fb page? Thanks again

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2016, 10:16:44 am »
prettylove try mo Glow by Gerly 1k per head. Nabasa ko din dito sa thread last time, Val Villarin 850 per head pero may comment lang na "late dumating daw"

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2016, 11:26:01 am »
Hi girls!do you  how much rate ni Denise Go Ochoa? Any feedbacks about her work?
I inquired kay Albert K, grabe mahal parang gown na ang price 😊 thanks!

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2016, 12:09:48 pm »
^when I checked late last year, Denise was P50K for bride + 1, with trial (2016 rate i think).  She was my first choice, but I didn't book her because she was very difficult to contact. I received the rates from her, then she never got back to me (even though I followed up several times).  Also, she arrived late to my friend's wedding preps. I haven't heard bad feedback about her in this forum, so I don't think she's usually late, but well, just FYI i guess.

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2016, 12:24:17 pm »
Thanks sis! Grabe mahal din pala, parang almost same sila ni Albert is 55k + 2 heads then may plus,plus pa hehe
I've been trying to contact her tagal mag reply nga..

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2016, 12:27:33 pm »
^^Hay I had a hard time contacting her too! I tried to contact her twice via instagram, email, and text but no avail. She was my first choice too but grabe mahal ah, 50k for bride+1! But yes, I love her works!

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2016, 12:42:21 pm »
^All the higher-end HMUAs that I inquired with are about that range also though :S
After she arrived late to my friend's wedding preps, I was SO glad I didn't book her. Not worth the stress! Plus I paid so much for my photographer, I want to make sure I get a lot of time with him :)

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2016, 12:54:20 pm »
^ I like her work too! 2nd choice ko sya Albert talaga type ko pero gosh mahal lang.. Sino kinuha mo sis?
*also pala chika lang ng designer that I've met yesterday some makeup artist (celebs) minsan daw nagcacancel bigla ng booking pag pinatawag sa mga shooting

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2016, 01:12:38 pm »
^Hopefully with the higher-end hmuas we won't have to worry about that since they should value their name/reputation! plus their rates are SO expensive already haha.

I ended up booking Mickey See :) His rate is more than Denise, but his assistant is very easy to talk to and very accommodating. So I figured being worry-free is worth the price.  Plus I like his package -- it's bride & groom + 2 heads, with unlimited retouch for all heads, plus a second look (hair and makeup) for the bride.

I'm giving the 2 slots to my mom and my fiance's mom, so i feel like it's okay to spend a bit more on the overall package since i want the 2 moms to feel special also hehe.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2016, 03:40:18 pm »
Hi sis prettylove, agree with sis marbleslice, try to inquire with Glow by Gerly. As far as I know 1k  per head, minimum of 5 heads ang ento make-up niya. I got her for my ento as well :)

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2016, 04:53:12 pm »
I tried to inquire kay Mickey See but no reply yet pati mobile nila wala nag answer..
 

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2016, 06:05:59 pm »
Nag inquire din ako kay Mickey See for my wedding last 2015 but did not get any reply. siya ata yung hmua ni Liza Soberano.hahahah! i end up getting Ms. Ten Franco, wish is a good thing, super galing niya at maalaga hanngang sa reception :) inquire kau sa kanya bka available pa sya on your date :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2016, 09:21:29 am »
^^Really? that's strange, they've always replied right away to me, even when I was just inquiring. Hope you will get a response soon! :) Mickey's wedding package is 65K, fyi.

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2016, 02:46:30 pm »
Hi! Any recent reviews on Freshminds make-up? Thank you!

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »
^I also love Mickey See's make up! ang ganda! well, bukod sa maganda mga inaayusan nya. but when I learned the price here, i didn't even bother to ask na lang.  ;D I booked Ish Sison instead and happy with her creations.

Now, I am eyeing to book Glow by Gerly for my entourage HMUA. Based sa reviews dito, okay naman siya diba?

Question lang, for those who had a separate team for Entourage HMUA, did you also have a separate room for them? naisip ko lang para di magulo? or same lang lalo na if nasa suite naman? TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close