Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104407 times)

jennicaaaaah24

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2016, 06:58:43 pm »
Hi :) any reviews w/ Makeup by soleil? I'm torn between eds go and soleil capulong. Almost same ang styles nila. :)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2016, 11:37:57 pm »
I just had my trial with Eds Go today and I loved her! My MIL was the one who actually booked her last year and today was my first time meeting her (as I am an overseas bride). She's fun and very easy to talk to. She's kalog but she knows her craft. We went for a prenup shoot after the trial and let me tell you, her makeup lasted for more than 12 hours, no kidding. Of course I had to blot because I have oily skin but her makeup stayed put for the entire day. I am so happy I booked her. And even if she won't be the one to do my second look on my wedding day, I have full trust in her team (not that I'm saying she won't do my second look). I have nothing but nice things to say about her really. So to those who have uncertainties and second thoughts, please don't because she wants and will do her best for all her brides. :D

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2016, 04:06:35 pm »
Hi guys! Anyone who knows na cheaper rate lang for ento's makeup? Thanks!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2016, 04:18:25 pm »
@lourdess-.I'm glad it worked out for you. So how did it work? I'm still in a quandary over this.   Parang yung OC side ko wants to book somebody else na just to be sure that I have somebody to do my makeup on my prenup, my yogi-want-to break-free-self wants to just chill and  just wait till half of the month of May to ask if kung pwedi ako mag trial sa kanya? 

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2016, 07:13:58 pm »
^Missus O I suggest you wait na lang for the trial kasi sayang naman if you go for the trial and not do anything after you're all done up eh. If I can have my trial 3 days before my wedding, I think you can too (although not that late I hope lol). But then again, if you're OC side can't handle it, then book another HMUA na lang.
Here is photo from yesterday's DIY shoot. Only spent money on gas and food. My sister took our photos and the dress I wore was lent to me by my entourage designer. 😁

https://www.dropbox.com/s/531cg82allolpno/Photo%202016-05-04%2C%2011%2049%2029%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2016, 12:11:02 am »
Wow love your gown. We'll have our prenup 5 days before our wedding. Ay mali, 4 days pala. hehe. Our wedding falls on a Friday. We'll have our prenup the Monday prior.

So does this mean, na I should just ask again a few weeks prior sa prenup if kung pwedi ko kunin yung trial for that Monday if kung free sya? 





lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2016, 05:14:28 am »
^ What I did was I asked her what her available dates were and picked a day to do our prenup based on her availability for the makeup trial. Kasi she wasn't available on the original day I chose eh. Hindi ko naman pwede ipagpilitan. Better ask her first about her availability na lang and schedule your prenup based on that if you really want her to do your prenup makeup.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2016, 11:30:49 am »
Any feedback about Jasmine Mendiola?

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2016, 08:42:33 am »
Hi guys! Anyone who knows na cheaper rate lang for ento's makeup? Thanks!

Sis Jen Gumban ako of elitista basement as referred by my coordinator, ayie of imbitado. I got her at P800 yata or P850 per head di ko na matandaan. Hehe

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2016, 07:46:22 pm »
Hi sis! Can i have her contact number? Ano din fb ni Ms. Jen? Thanks!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2016, 06:33:31 pm »
hi sis, here's the facebook page of Elitista Basement

https://www.facebook.com/ElitistaBasement

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2016, 10:14:30 pm »
I had my make up trial kanina sa bridal fair with Jasmine Mendiola. She is really nice and okay din yung promo nya kanina (less 10% and lahat upgraded sa airbrush). First time ko kasi nakapag try ng airbrush make up and after a few hours, and cakey na nya sa akin. Husband to be said parang umitim din yung face ko, so I guess nag oxidize.

Sa mga nakatry ng airbrush ganun ba talaga yun? kasi naisip ko tuloy if ganun siya, mag traditional or hd make up na lang kaya ako.

baby bones

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2016, 12:09:25 am »
I had my make up trial kanina sa bridal fair with Jasmine Mendiola. She is really nice and okay din yung promo nya kanina (less 10% and lahat upgraded sa airbrush). First time ko kasi nakapag try ng airbrush make up and after a few hours, and cakey na nya sa akin. Husband to be said parang umitim din yung face ko, so I guess nag oxidize.

Sa mga nakatry ng airbrush ganun ba talaga yun? kasi naisip ko tuloy if ganun siya, mag traditional or hd make up na lang kaya ako.

Andoon din ako kanina sa fair sis. :) Talked to Jasmine din and she was super nice. :) Baka acidic ka kaya nagdarken agad yung makeup?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2016, 09:28:06 am »
Wednesdei,

Did Jasmine ask you if youre acidic before applying your make up? Usually make up artists ask their clients first if they are acidic so they can adjust the shade to 1 shade lighter. Hmm kinda got worried here haha. I booked Jasmine without a trial make up coz I love her fresh and natural style plus her sample works really impressed me. Im not acidic but Im kinda picky with foundation, ayaw ko nagiging cakey! Ive tried airbrush make up before and I think it depends if youre hiyang with the brand or airbrush make up itself. I also read she can combine traditional and airbrush, whatever is needed in the situation.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2016, 07:36:39 pm »
^she asked lang if how I want my make up. Sabi ko basta pink lips at glowing. She also asked my skin type and I said, combination. Yes, I'm acidic kaya siguro nag oxidize. pero ang super nasad ako yung pag cake nya. airbrush lang yung trial ko. she did not use any traditional liquid foundation.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2016, 08:16:52 pm »
^Super panget pagcake, Wednesdei? Is it okay if I ask some pictures?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2016, 10:13:59 pm »
^naku wala akong picture eh. meron ako nung right after nilagay yung make up so hindi pa cakey. sa noo siya mostly eh. pero parang pwede namang iblend siguro ng beautyblender.

http://websta.me/p/1251478994410679073_186108465

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2016, 09:37:07 am »
^Thanks Wednesdei! I guess just continue trying other HMUA muna. If you still want the fresh and natural look, try Raymund Defeo, Ana Isip, Andrew Jardenil, and Kris Bacani:) Tell them about your concern, either hindi hiyang sayo yung brand or traditional make up suits you more:)

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2016, 03:45:59 pm »
I had Iris Lee for my hair and make-up Light lang yung make-up and inenhance nya lang yung features ng face ko. :)
Here's my photo nung wedding ko.
https://www.facebook.com/M.MPhotoVideo/photos/a.464518626935968.113331.463681647019666/1002541593133666/?type=3&theater

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2016, 04:08:17 pm »
^you look stunning sis! Ang ganda lang! Best wishes sis! 2016 Bride karin pala last January? What a Perfect and Beautiful wedding sis. =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close