Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104361 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2016, 03:50:38 pm »
^sis, I booked kasi Ish a long time ago pa based on her IG and because the dp was only 2k so I booked to be sure na. But for my prenup video Ish wasn't available so I booked Chinky and was super happy with her. Then prenup photos, Ish was available and I was also very happy. So I kept my booking with Ish. Also, Chinky and Ish are super good friends, and Chinky and Ish would never accept switches from each other out of respect lang.

Relly happy with both Ish and Chinky!! =)

overseasbride

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2016, 09:10:51 am »
I see sis! Thanks a lot :) Excited to meet Chinky :)

I agree, super ganda din ng portfolio ni Ish.  :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2016, 09:19:56 am »
^I like Ish's style too. Clean and natural looking foundation with just enough definition at the eyes.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2016, 03:00:37 am »
Question dears, For those who have gotten Eds Go, how did  you go about your free trial?  I was hoping kasi to use the freebie for my prenup. Like I'll go to her studio, very early if she is free for that day. When I asked her kasi, she didn't confirm if she is free or not during my prenup date. What she said was that she doesn't schedule the free trials in advance. Kaya would really like to know how you girls got to schedule your free trials? 
 FyI: I wouldn't mind hiring somebody else if Eds is not free. But when I asked, she didn't confirm if she is free or not.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2016, 06:24:20 am »
^Missus O we both got Eds Go pala as our HMUA! Medyo malabo nga sya kausap noh? I asked her the exact same thing long before my flight to Manila. She said that she can pencil book me for the day I wanted but if a bride books her, that takes precedence over my trial. Wth right?! She said kasi na it was too early daw to book a trial- this was 2 months before my flight.

Anyway... What I plan to do is go to her studio early in the morning next week (4 days before my wedding lol) so we can have the rest of the day to shoot a DIY engagement photos. We already had DIY shoot in Toronto and New York (as we are an LDR couple) but we figured we should also have one in Manila as it is our first home and where we met after all.

I hope you get your trial way before I got mine lol! Good luck!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2016, 01:06:17 pm »
^Same tyo sis. I also asked her about 2 months in advance. Kasi I figured, by that time she would  at least have an idea if she is free or not. The least she could say is no. And to think that my prenup falls on a Monday.  Ang sabi nya din sa akin kasi, aside from the fact that she doesn't schedule trials ahead, since June ang prenup ko they are pretty busy  daw. But she did kinda  left me hanging by not confirming. Now I don't know if I should get my entourage HMUA para ma-test ko din. :(   

Kami din hehe, we had a prenup in London and in LA (we used to be LDR din hehe). :D Our prenup in the Philippines is part of the package of our P/V. Kaya shyempre sayang din.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:09:44 pm by Missus O »

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2016, 05:37:35 pm »
^ I agree Missus O! Lol ang labo nya sumagot sa inquiries. Recently I asked her opinion if I should dye my hair or not since I normally do not dye my hair and the salons she would recommend. She replied with "san ba kayo nagpapacolor maam?"

Lol I almost lost it. I let it go na lang and until now I'm undecided if I should still dye my hair or not. My MIL who met her said kalog daw sya. Anyway we'll see when I meet her next week. Will let you know na lang lol.

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2016, 06:02:55 pm »
Hi fellow girltalkers,

I recently booked Eds Go, however, hindi pa siya nagsesend ng contract. Bothered ako kasi nakapagdeposit na ako. May I know if anong difference if first bride or second bride ka, pros and cons? Ayie (Imbitado Events) assured me naman that she really delivers so no need to worry. Hirap siya magreply sa mga inquiries noh?

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2016, 04:28:31 pm »
Im also considering Eds Go as my HMUA. Oo nga medyo matagal nga siya magreply sa mga inquiries. Btw, would she let us know if first bride or second bride tayo? And is it true ba na sya din gagawa ng second look?

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2016, 08:55:02 pm »
Sissies i'm not an Eds Go bride but general rule sa HMUA, be sure to know you're the first bride whilst checking with your schedule, you got unlimited retouch, the main HMUA that you paid for and not the assistant will do the HMUA and retouches etc. For example if your wedding falls around 3PM usually the team who will do you and your groom's HMUA will arrive by 8-9AM and should be done by 12noon max. After that pictorials na kasi. Then after the ceremony, retouch na before post nup and/or before reception starts. So if you're not the first bride on that day there's a fat chance your HMUA's assistant will do the retouch.

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 12:09:33 am »
Hello,

Ang sabi sakin ni Eds, first bride niya ako and she assured me na siya gagawa ng second look ko. 3pm ang wedding ko.Pero sabi nga din ni Ayie (coordinator ko), pansin niya nga hindi daw si Eds gumagawa ng second look. Ewan ko lang din? Panghahawakan ko nalang sinabi ni Eds sakin. :)

Update: Nasend na niya yung contract sakin.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 12:12:54 am »
^Pano mangyayari na sya gagawa sa 2nd look mo?ah baka babalik nalang sya after nya magawa si 2nd bride. lunch time kasi malamang alis na sya sayo to go sa 2nd bride then balik nalang sayo for the 2nd look.

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 12:20:01 am »
Hello Sis,

Iconfirm ko kay Eds yan, hindi ko nga din alam paano magiging diskarte niya dun eh? Sinasabi naman daw niya sa bride niya if hindi siya ang gagawa ng second look. And sinabi niya sakin na siya ang gagawa, so kung paano mangyayari yun if may second bride siya, siya na bahala dun. Kilala naman siya ni Ayie eh.

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2016, 01:25:11 am »
Si Ms.Eds din daw gagawa ng second look ko. Nakalagay ba sya contract?

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2016, 01:38:35 pm »
^^Sis I am not an Eds Go bride, pero much better na nasa contract din yung sabi nya na sya ang gagawa ng 2nd look mo. Dun kana sa safe sis, bawas stress at isipin mo din yun. =)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2016, 02:07:58 pm »
Nakita ko post ni Eds!

chellai_kawaii - hi sis, Ayie and Eds go bride din ako. Sabi saken ni Eds sa convo namen sa messenger, sya din gagawa ng second look ko. Ui seryoso ba na sabi ni Ayie pansin nya hindi si Eds gumagawa ng second look?  :o

As far as I know, first bride nya din ako for the day. Nabanggit nya before na pag second bride ka for the day, she'll inform you na may 1st bride na sya. May question ako, kaso nahihiya na ko itanong kay eds, pano kapag 1st bride ka, will she inform you na may gustong maging second bride?


ANJFinally - sis wala din sa contract ko na sya ang gagawa ng second look. pero like everyone else here, we're taking her word for it.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2016, 02:19:01 pm »
Glad I got a HMUA Ish Sison who only books 1 bride a day =) I got her for 2nd look also and she will do it herself as well as stay with me throughout the day. This is why my coordinator included the HMUA team for Dinner crew meals at the reception because they will be there until about dinner time, to do 2nd look themselves before grand entrance.

OK din Chinky Tanjangco who did  my SIL's bridal makeup. She wasn't even hired for a retouch, but Chinky even followed to the church to retouch her before the processional. She even fixed put the veil over the bride and the fixed her hair so it looks good under the veil and not squished.  She volunteered to do this even if she wasnt getting paid for it. =)

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 02:20:11 pm »
Hello mga sis,

Let me clarify. I think I misunderstood what Miss Ayie told me. Eds is still there on the venue to do the second look. And her team is helping her out para mas mapabilis. Sorry if this caused you to worry about Eds. Siya talaga ang gumagawa ng second look. It's not my intention to cause any issues to my fellow Eds bride. So let's not worry na, cause Eds assured naman na she will do the second look. She event sent me a pic that shems doing the second look of one of her bride.

Again, sorry if I misunderstood Ayie. It's my fault. Let's trust our suppliers so less worry. :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:41:05 pm by chellai_kawaii »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2016, 02:49:17 pm »
Hi brides, just talked to eds. I realized something.

1st, Kapag sinabi ni Eds na she will do your second look. She will do it. My personal opinion If you can't trust your supplier, why book her? Hindi lang to sa HMUA, kasama na din coordinator, photographer at lahat ng supplier mo.

2nd, Na realize ko, super ok si Eds, vs other supplier na mag 1 lang or may isang assistant lang. Why? Walang delay kasi mabilis ang kilos. They will be given 10-15mins ONLY for the second look. Her team assist on everything, yung isa nasa hair, yung isa nag lalagay na ng foundation, while Eds check on both. Then final touch si Eds. Kung mag isa lang sya, mas matagal yon.

Well that's my opinion and I rest my case na with eds.  ;D

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 07:49:20 pm by hermione28 »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2016, 03:29:43 pm »
with my HMUA sya lang talaga nag touch sa face ko. May assitant sya pero for my abays lang yun. Yung assistant nya sinama nya sa reception pero tiga abot lang ng gamit nya. sya lang talaga nag retouch sakin which is ok kasi sya talaga binayaran ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close