watch now

Author Topic: Still Worried  (Read 1348 times)

pheonixpc

  • Guest
Still Worried
« on: February 22, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »
Hi everyone. eto ang una kong post dito.

Every month I have 24/25th of cycle. but this month of Feb 14. I got 28th day of cycle. sa 2 days na un nagkaroon ako [textspeak!] light red the d pa puno [textspeak!] pad ko. then 2/3 days spottings [textspeak!] dark brown at patak patak. Kinakabahan ako sobra. sana matulungan nyo ako.

Which is Witch?

  • Guest
Re: Still Worried
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 07:55:38 am »
^ hi sis! Why are you worried? baka implanation bleeding. magPT ka para sure :D or better go to your OB para mawala yung pagaalala mo :D

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Still Worried
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 08:34:19 am »
Oo nga sis, bakit ka worried?

You can take HPT na. I had a regular 28-30 day cycle, first day of missed menses, I registered positive already on the HPT.

redberry12

  • Guest
Re: Still Worried
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 07:37:35 am »
Don't be super worried because it might be just a hormonal disorder just like mine. Go to your OB and have yourself checked. I am now under medication para bumalik ang regular period cycle ko.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:26:30 pm by redberry12 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close