watch now

Author Topic: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation  (Read 2855 times)

Antigone

  • Guest
Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« on: February 14, 2016, 06:17:47 am »
What's the difference?

Which one is better for the skin?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 10:53:22 am »
Serum foundation for me, mas magaan kasi sa skin parang walang makeup. Serum foundation kasi like dior nude air very pigmented kaya one layer lang okay na. Pansin ko kasi with foundation kapag makapal tyaka nangangati ang face ko

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 09:49:07 pm »
First time I've heard of serum foundation! What brands carry this type of foundation?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 10:39:29 pm »
Giorgio Armani Maestro, YSL Ink foundation, Perricone MD No foundation foundation etc.
Around 3 years ago pa say nag start I think. fAve ko si gIorgio Armani maestro.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 09:13:41 am »
For the medyo mura, I like the Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. Easily spreadable, and no heavy feeling on my skin. Natural-looking and it matches my skin tone.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 11:43:38 am »
parang walang serum foundation na drugstore no?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 02:36:10 pm »
^yun bago ng maybelline white superfresh parang ganun yun dating..

I have bareminerals and I love it so much! not heavy at all.. and dahil dun no breakouts and walang feeling ng nakamask. I just set it with loose powder ng laura mercier or ben nye.. i just have to shake it well before using para magmix yun oil and foundi

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 06:47:40 pm »
^^Sa drugstore brands, I've tried L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau de Teint Foundation. It was okay at first but found it made my face too oily. There's Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation also. Both were said to be dupes of high end serum foundies.

For the past few months I've been using Dior's Nude Air Serum foundation. I agree with sis chirochan, it provides good coverage without feeling heavy or sticky that's why I want to try serum foundation from other brands din. 

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 08:13:00 am »
http://www.instyle.com/news/all-about-base-why-you-need-serum-foundation-your-life

Got curious about serum foundations too!

But I wear a tinted moisturizer because I don't like to wear a lot of make up.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 11:23:22 pm »
There's also one from Josie Maran.
Gusto ko din matry yung Diorskin nude air serum. Maybe someday.. I have a lot of foundies to finish and to try. hehe.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 12:37:27 am »
Saan may mabiling Giorgio Armani maestro dito saatin?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 09:47:50 am »
ok ba sa oily skin [textspeak!] perricone no foundation foundation?

iamthesun

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 10:55:12 am »
Wow! Ito na siguro ang hinahanap ko. I dont use foundation kasi. But now parang gusto ko gumamit ng sheer foundation para no makeup look. Mukha kasi akong haggard lagi dahil oily at super as in SUPER pawisin ang mukha ko huhu

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 01:08:12 pm »
i am not sure if shiseido Synchro is a traditional foundation pero it's lightweight naman.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 02:46:09 pm by lordknight_aiz.18 »

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Serum Foundation vs Traditional Foundation
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 06:08:14 pm »
Sis iamthesun super same tayo.. After putting foundation and powder after ilang hours lang super pinapawis na mukha ko.. Feeling ko dahil sa tret to. Kaya tinigil ko muna ang laki ng pores ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close