We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Keep strong, Sis. Will keep you in my prayers.I have a friend who had PTL at 26 weeks 2 years ago. Grabe yong pinagdaanan nila ng hubby niya. Physically dahil puyat sa kakapump and hatid ng milk sa hospital every 2-3 hrs for almost 2 months. Emotionally dahil first baby nila. Financially dahil may limit din insurance ng company. Daming therapy but baby is progressing well inspite of some delays. It is so amazing seeing him and my friend. We women are such strong creatures. I'm sure you will pull through 😀
^So happy for you sis. I admire you for your strength. Your baby is doing really well, kudos also sa healthcare jan. And yay you have breastmilk na! Tuloy tuloy na yan! God bless and just continue to pray! Soon, makakalabas na kayo ni baby.