We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis @palepink, I had my preps sa Eastwood Richmonde last March.. No photoshoot fees Akala ko din mahigpit sila when it comes to food, pero hindi naman, we were able to bring our own food. Just be discreet lang. Bawal ang delivery kase haharangin talaga. Same tayo, yung staircase ang nagustuhan. It really adds elegance sa photos Tip din, I was able to book their rooms through different third party sites like booking.com and expedia. I think medyo mas nakatipid kami since may price comparison
Hi sisters! Does anybody know someone na nagpapa-rent ng condo for 24 hrs? Preferrably near SM North. Thanks a lot!