Author Topic: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5  (Read 76555 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #200 on: September 05, 2016, 01:53:23 pm »
Hi mga sis! We visited our church yesterday to schedule canonical interview and pre cana seminar. After that, we checked Seda Hotel in Nuvali. Ang gandaaaaa! We will be booking there for the wedding preps and the night after the wedding. 2 nights bale for 10 rooms. I'm so excited! 😍

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #201 on: September 05, 2016, 02:51:53 pm »
Hi sis exquisitegem! :) Congrats! :D Ang saya ang daming rooms :D Kaka-excite nga! :D

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2016, 05:52:15 pm »
Hello, anyone who have tried discovery primea makati for wedding preps? How was it?

Sis i'm also considering this hotel my hmua and coordinator suggested this hotel than Raffles or Shangrila kasi siguro mas maluwag in terms of bringing food yun nga lang wala masyadong common area to take photo ops. Im also considering diamond hotel. Hindi ko din alam kung ano pipiliin.

I want a large space talaga para mas makagalaw sa preps.

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2016, 06:26:15 pm »
^Hi sis lots-o, I've inquired with Discovery Primea and they allow the use of the pool area and the restaurants for photos you just have to get a permit. If you have time to visit, you can view the rooms. :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2016, 10:02:09 am »
Ah talaga sis nokie?thanks for this information :)  i will inquire nalang to them.If ever discovery im planning to get 1 executive room and one 2 bedroom, dun ko ilalagay yung bridesmaids ko kay hubby sa 2 bdr for their hmua. Naghahanap kasi ako ng mga 2 bdr na mga malalaki mga around 150 sqm ganun kaso wala ata sila. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:49:25 am by lots-o »

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2016, 10:20:10 am »
hi sis prettylove! Sadly, mahigpit sa Manila Hotel magpasok ng food.. Yan din kasi problem ko though 2017 pa ang wedding ko. Tip ko sayo coordinate mo sa OTD mo kasi most likely nakapag assist na sila ng wedding nun and they already know what to do. In my case kasi OTD ko na ang bahala dun sa napag usapan namin meal allowance na lang bigay ko sa kanila and sya na bahala sa ibang suppliers mag organize. Isa sa mga kinakainan daw nila dun Parking Lot. :o Yung 3 per meal mo for your entourage na lang siguro.. :)

Thanks sis! Sa i nga daw mahigpit and i hope makalusot. Ask ko pala sis kasi may iba sa suppliers ko walang nakalagay sa contract kung magkanu ang bibigay ko so napaisip ako kung 150 or 200 ang ibibigay ko sa knila. Ikaw sis ok lang ba kung malaman kung how much? Pm me please. Thanks

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2016, 11:06:47 am »
prettylove pm sent sis :)

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2016, 01:05:57 pm »
Ah talaga sis nokie?thanks for this information :)  i will inquire nalang to them.If ever discovery im planning to get 1 executive room and one 2 bedroom, dun ko ilalagay yung bridesmaids ko kay hubby sa 2 bdr for their hmua. Naghahanap kasi ako ng mga 2 bdr na mga malalaki mga around 150 sqm ganun kaso wala ata sila.

Hi sis lots-o, they are opening a loft type suite this year which will be their biggest room. :) I want to check it out nga din once available na.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2016, 01:16:24 pm »
Wow sis nokie! thanks for the tip hintayin ko nalng kaya yun bago ako magbook. I will inquire narin to them. I saw a 204 sqm sa diamond hotel pero parang sobrang mahal na di worth it, it cost 64K for 2 king, 2 separate single pero may malaki sila sala na 2 and dining area.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2016, 03:11:11 pm »
^try mo din tingnan century park hotel, may 120sqm room sila yun nga lang 1br lang yun as far as I know

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2016, 05:01:01 pm »
Sige sis check ko! Thanks sis meixin

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2016, 07:11:33 pm »

beanne17

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #212 on: September 18, 2016, 08:49:47 pm »
hello mga sis,
Question kapag sa oakwood ortigas anong room ang ideal for preps? ilan sqm?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:51:49 pm by beanne17 »

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2016, 10:14:15 pm »
Hi mga sis!
San ba affordable na hotel for preps? Tagaytay area.
Thanks! :)

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2016, 11:04:29 pm »
Hi girls! Anyone with a sample Letter of Intent I can use as reference? I need to make one so I could use the hotel premises for photo op during wedding prep. I'm lost on what to put. :/

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2016, 01:17:08 am »
^ Our preps were done in Shangri-la Fort. I did not send a formal letter of intent. However I did email them and just printed their reply/permission which I gave copies to our photographer, videographer, and coordinator.

Here is what I emailed the hotel reservations:
Hello we are ready to book two suites. However we would like approval or permission to have quick photos taken by the staircase and a few public areas. Please note that we DO NOT plan to have a photo shoot here, but just a few minutes of pictures before the bride and groom leave for the ceremony. No heavy camera equipment will also be used and we will not be intrusive and only take 15 minutes at the most. 

We will be taking 90% of the pictures in the rooms, but just want a few pictures in some public spaces for variety of backdrops. This is really important to us and it is our primary consideration in choosing a hotel to book. I do hope you consent to this. 

--I sent this email after several back and forth emails regarding the price and availability. I hinted ever so slightly that I will not be booking unless the give us permission hehe =) I think they weren't strict that time as they had just opened a month before and were eager to have guests.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:19:47 am by Chili1113 »

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2016, 10:13:11 am »
Hi mga sis!
San ba affordable na hotel for preps? Tagaytay area.
Thanks! :)


Sis check mo yung Bali Village Hotel. Dyan nag reception and nag stay yung college friend ko nung kinasal sya. Baka magustuhan mo  ;)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2016, 12:21:41 pm »
Hi Ladies! For those who are getting married outside Metro Manila, will you be providing hotel rooms for the entourage? Initially kasi we planned to have them booked at the same hotel where we will be staying e. But since our prenup expense is beyond the budgeted, we decided to cut down expense for the hotel. We will be booking at Seda Hotel in Nuvali. We planned to get 10 rooms for 2 nights sana but now, we decided to avail 5 rooms na lang for our immediate family. Around Php80k++ yung rate pag 5 rooms for 2 nights.
I'm a bit sad lang na di namin ibobook yung entourage kasi gusto ko sana magbonding kami before the wedding day. :( And medyo malayo kasi yung location - Silang Cavite. Mangagaling pa sila Manila.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:34:07 pm by exquisitegem »

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »
^ Sis have you tried looking for a house that you can rent overnight? I think may mga ganun din around the area eh. for sure that would me much cheaper and mas madaming tao pwede magstay for the night  :) I was originally planning din kasi to have an out of town wedding. but since I'm a December bride (as in gitna ng new year and Christmas yung wedding), we decided to have it in manila nalang. and ganyang type of accommodation hinahanap ko dati for my entourage

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: HOTEL (For Wedding preps) Part 5
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2016, 01:05:44 pm »
^I'll try to look sis. Baka may nagpaparent ng bahay. :)  Para dun na lang yung entourage. May malapit na hotel din with a cheaper price - 3500 per room for 2. Kaso mapapamahal kami kasi 7 pairs yung entourage and 2 nights pa. So maganda nga pag bahay na lang. Thanks for your suggestion 😘
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:07:45 pm by exquisitegem »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close