We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
According to my coordinator medyo strict si Diamond, they won't charge you pero parang hinaharang ata..Girls question, how soon do you need to book the prep rooms? My wedding is in January.
^hi awesomecakes! Same pala tayo ng preferrence na hotels because my church is san sebastian. I'm not inquiring pa as of now pero do you have any ideas how much rate sa sofitel and manila hotel? Thank you Girls, how much ba ang budget for the hotels specifically diamond hotel? Manila hotel? And sofitel? Do you have their 2016 rates? For wedding prep lang naman. Thank you so much.
Ascott has the biggest and cheapest rooms, but I find the lobby really lacking in appeal and the construction sites beside it bother me. Although I know this isn't an issue and won't even be seen in photos/video. I think maarte lang ako, na I am also bothered that the entrance is beside Abensons hehe. But value for money is really good.